Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My experience starving

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Lol I never learn I've starved for you know 6 days my entire life and you know they weren't consecutive but still I did starve.

This is not a laughing matter I can't believe women with 1 thousand plus sub counts on YouTube are promoting such bullshit, this isn't just that I don't like it, this is fucking dangerous.

One guy on this forum like you know I was making my fucking title and there were suggestions, this suggestion popped up a guy said, "I got brain damage from starving" I think he's close but he needed to elaborate.

Studies say starvation causes increased symptoms of depression and malnourishment and also say Anorexia in extreme cases do cause brain damage.

Since we already established it's useless, starvation really does more harm than good, I'm doubtful about anything good, but since we already established that we come to the point of this post which is my experience starving.

The main feelings you get is your legs and arms go numb, your calves become extremely heavy, your bones become weak and you feel so much pain in your calves etc. that you can't even stand, and when I say extremely cold I mean EXTREMELY COLD, or even extremely hot depends on where you live.

This is nothing compared to what happens to your brain, keep in mind I'm giving you a first hand account so I'll refrain from using any scientific terminology, this will be purely based on my experience, the pain you feel in your calves is minute compared to the excruciating pain you feel in your brain, it's horrible.

When you starve for long, your brain doesn't magically just turn off eating signals like many dumb bimbos will say, again, I can't believe such people have over 1k subs, but hey they're women, who's to censor bad advice...

Anyway, you feel like some parasite is eating up your brain from the inside and dancing in you, it doesn't leave you alone, your facial bones become so weak that you can't even bite or even open your mouth, you'll also have to refrain from very sudden jerks since very sudden jerks will give you more pain. Also, very little effort to think will literally destroy you from the inside I'M NOT KIDDING YOU WISH I WAS JOKING dude I was literally praying to god, don't make me die such a slow painful death, I don't want to die this way.

Also another brutal part of the brain, no matter how you position your brain somehow it feels like the blood is always filling up in one spot and it won't leave you, so if you jerk your head to the right the blood boils up down your right part of brain and vice versa.

You literally want to scream I had to take Panadol tablets to fucking drug my headache up, it does help but don't fucking starve guys it's not worth it, same goes for other sacrifices don't do yoga in the cold, your brain will shrink or at least feel like it's shrinking.

Of course there are downsides, of course if you don't experience it first hand it's hard to believe but take my words slowly and know that I want the best for you, the reason I make such posts is because I know just how painful it is to have a headache to starve and so on, I want you to help people with starvation and many other brutal things by taking account because I don't want you to starve like I did, it's completely horrible to enforce this amount to anyone, the way I've suffered.

My mom she has migraine, I never liked her, but I always feel guilty for not being able to help her with it, I know just how horribly it pains I know this isn't a laughing matter.

Always try to see things for your own good and others too, the reason I think it's crucial everyone gets fed right how much they want to is because I've experienced starving myself, I hope you find happiness in seeing this post if you did starve I'm sure you can relate, and if you didn't starve, trust me on this one, this is as honest as you'll get, everything I said here is completely true. The reason I posted torture videos is because I know what it's like to get ganged up... and of course I haven't been tortured like that are you kidding me but I know just how helpless that guy was and just how much better things would've been, just how much better off he would've been had you and I been there to defend him and fight with him and for him.

I do hear many accounts of soldiers starving and so on, they starved way more than me, and I do admit I stole shit to do something but like your body really doesn't function at that level, you can't even speak let alone bite.

I do believe I was sent my own way of anxiety, depression and so on and I don't know, the phrase is underrated, I'm really just happy to be alive where I am now.

Brutal experience, I went many days, weeks, months hungry without proper food, especially through my teenhood. At least I would have piece of bread or pasta. I did omad for a month and I didn't feel bad, I just had huge hunger. I did few time 3 days fasting and it wasn't bad for my mind.

Longest I went without any food was 7 days when I was stuck in bed with covid, I didn't feel hunger, after 2-3 days for me hunger dies, I did felt like going crazy and I was feeling like dying and I had to bump my head into bed because I felt like my head is going to explode I also had a feeling like I'm set on fire. But I think I felt all that due to covid fever.

Brutal experience, I went many days, weeks, months hungry without proper food, especially through my teenhood. At least I would have piece of bread or pasta. I did omad for a month and I didn't feel bad, I just had huge hunger. I did few time 3 days fasting and it wasn't bad for my mind.

Longest I went without any food was 7 days when I was stuck in bed with covid, I didn't feel hunger, after 2-3 days for me hunger dies, I did felt like going crazy and I was feeling like dying and I had to bump my head into bed because I felt like my head is going to explode I also had a feeling like I'm set on fire. But I think I felt all that due to covid fever.
Yeah... you've never starved. What your describing couldn't be further from my experience.

Lol I never learn I've starved for you know 6 days my entire life and you know they weren't consecutive but still I did starve.
fakecel,trucels starved months ,counting all the days with nothing to eat.

fakecel,trucels starved months ,counting all the days with nothing to eat.
You've never starved you fucking baboon the fuck do you mean truecels starve months I'm the real deal I've actually done this shit you haven't you're a troll who does this retarded fakecel nonsense in all my posts go to your own posts you fucking donkey

How long did you starve for? You had water?

Yeah... you've never starved. What your describing couldn't be further from my experience.
Dude I went months with only 100-250 grams of bread and water many times in my life I would go days with zero calories, bread that I had to make by hands because we couldn't afford buying anything because my dad threw all the money on jankyard crap cars. Believe me I know what hunger is.

You've never starved you fucking baboon the fuck do you mean truecels starve months I'm the real deal I've actually done this shit you haven't you're a troll who does this retarded fakecel nonsense in all my posts go to your own posts you fucking donkey
Go kys fakecel

@Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @Robtical @Fat Link @Komesarj @The Enforcer

This was an attempt to misquote me.

Did you starve due to something related to body dysmorphia or misfortune of just lacking food?

It’s ovER for Africacels

Dunno about starving but fasting is good for your body. It helps your gut where a lot of serotonin lies. It burns through fat reserves and you lose weight rather quickly. It has many benefits.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is not a laughing matter I can't believe women with 1 thousand plus sub counts on YouTube are promoting such bullshit, this isn't just that I don't like it, this is fucking dangerous.

One guy on this forum like you know I was making my fucking title and there were suggestions, this suggestion popped up a guy said, "I got brain damage from starving" I think he's close but he needed to elaborate.

Studies say starvation causes increased symptoms of depression and malnourishment and also say Anorexia in extreme cases do cause brain damage.

Since we already established it's useless, starvation really does more harm than good, I'm doubtful about anything good, but since we already established that we come to the point of this post which is my experience starving.

The main feelings you get is your legs and arms go numb, your calves become extremely heavy, your bones become weak and you feel so much pain in your calves etc. that you can't even stand, and when I say extremely cold I mean EXTREMELY COLD, or even extremely hot depends on where you live.

This is nothing compared to what happens to your brain, keep in mind I'm giving you a first hand account so I'll refrain from using any scientific terminology, this will be purely based on my experience, the pain you feel in your calves is minute compared to the excruciating pain you feel in your brain, it's horrible.

When you starve for long, your brain doesn't magically just turn off eating signals like many dumb bimbos will say, again, I can't believe such people have over 1k subs, but hey they're women, who's to censor bad advice...

Anyway, you feel like some parasite is eating up your brain from the inside and dancing in you, it doesn't leave you alone, your facial bones become so weak that you can't even bite or even open your mouth, you'll also have to refrain from very sudden jerks since very sudden jerks will give you more pain. Also, very little effort to think will literally destroy you from the inside I'M NOT KIDDING YOU WISH I WAS JOKING dude I was literally praying to god, don't make me die such a slow painful death, I don't want to die this way.

Also another brutal part of the brain, no matter how you position your brain somehow it feels like the blood is always filling up in one spot and it won't leave you, so if you jerk your head to the right the blood boils up down your right part of brain and vice versa.

You literally want to scream I had to take Panadol tablets to fucking drug my headache up, it does help but don't fucking starve guys it's not worth it, same goes for other sacrifices don't do yoga in the cold, your brain will shrink or at least feel like it's shrinking.

Of course there are downsides, of course if you don't experience it first hand it's hard to believe but take my words slowly and know that I want the best for you, the reason I make such posts is because I know just how painful it is to have a headache to starve and so on, I want you to help people with starvation and many other brutal things by taking account because I don't want you to starve like I did, it's completely horrible to enforce this amount to anyone, the way I've suffered.

My mom she has migraine, I never liked her, but I always feel guilty for not being able to help her with it, I know just how horribly it pains I know this isn't a laughing matter.

Always try to see things for your own good and others too, the reason I think it's crucial everyone gets fed right how much they want to is because I've experienced starving myself, I hope you find happiness in seeing this post if you did starve I'm sure you can relate, and if you didn't starve, trust me on this one, this is as honest as you'll get, everything I said here is completely true. The reason I posted torture videos is because I know what it's like to get ganged up... and of course I haven't been tortured like that are you kidding me but I know just how helpless that guy was and just how much better things would've been, just how much better off he would've been had you and I been there to defend him and fight with him and for him.

I do hear many accounts of soldiers starving and so on, they starved way more than me, and I do admit I stole shit to do something but like your body really doesn't function at that level, you can't even speak let alone bite.

I do believe I was sent my own way of anxiety, depression and so on and I don't know, the phrase is underrated, I'm really just happy to be alive where I am now.
Are you a poorcel?

Dude I went months with only 100-250 grams of bread and water many times in my life I would go days with zero calories, bread that I had to make by hands because we couldn't afford buying anything because my dad threw all the money on jankyard crap cars. Believe me I know what hunger is.
Surefire way to stunt your growth, shit parents man

n-n-n-n-nnoo o I starved more !!11:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I am feeling like this right now. not able to eat or sleep going on 3 days and feeling like shit.

Surefire way to stunt your growth, shit parents man
I was predicted to be 4 inch taller. My entire puberty got fucked up with constant stress and bad sleeping.

I was predicted to be 4 inch taller. My entire puberty got fucked up with constant stress and bad sleeping.
What height did you end up being?

I am feeling like this right now. not able to eat or sleep going on 3 days and feeling like shit.
Lying is so overrated man I used to like English class but when hyperbole attacks you this way like for real man you can't live with 3 days of no sleep and no fucking food.

You're exaggerating this shit, I know you're being generic but I want to stay in touch with reality for anyone reading this, so if you say such bs like that they're gonna think that's how I felt and the truth is that couldn't be further from the truth.

When I starved it was worse than just "feeling like shit", it's literally like you're half dead.

Lying is so overrated man I used to like English class but when hyperbole attacks you this way like for real man you can't live with 3 days of no sleep and no fucking food.

You're exaggerating this shit, I know you're being generic but I want to stay in touch with reality for anyone reading this, so if you say such bs like that they're gonna think that's how I felt and the truth is that couldn't be further from the truth.

When I starved it was worse than just "feeling like shit", it's literally like you're half dead.
yeah i know curryshitter i AM starving. i had the WORST life experience n cant eat. see this is exactly why most of u indians are untrustworthy devil worshippers who got onto this site cause the pretty ones are taking your girls and you ugly curries are here ruining it for us whites. otherwise wed have your women too. i was just trying to relate to you!!!

Experience:

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

Job

Shekel

Stein

Yes...

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

Yes, though it is cucked. When I was helped by a Morena, I later envisioned her as I was starving in a youth commune. I knew, after-all, that my oneitis was living the privileged life.

My advice to any poorcel when everything goes wrong, like myself often, as emergency food would be wheat flour, its extremely cheap and its packed with carbs which prevents losing weight and has decent amount of protein 8-10 grams per 100g, to cook it you only need little salt and water, make handmade noodles and boil it, you can also add one egg on 300g flour in the dough, its like 11 cents, it will be healthier and more nutritious. You can add a bit oil, if you spend it smartly 1l can last a month, two tablespoon of oil has more than 200 calories. Beans are also good, for 3 euros you can cook for almost a week.

Meat is expensive af, you can buy chickens back and wings, they are much cheaper, there's not much meat on it but you can make soup/ broth which is nutritious and dump in the handmade noodles.

Last edited:
yeah i know curryshitter i AM starving. i had the WORST life experience n cant eat. see this is exactly why most of u indians are untrustworthy devil worshippers who got onto this site cause the pretty ones are taking your girls and you ugly curries are here ruining it for us whites. otherwise wed have your women too. i was just trying to relate to you!!!
You can't just "try" to relate to me

I know this is a cucked, but after a foid played with me and rejected me I didn’t eat properly for 2 weeks straight

I know this is a cucked, but after a foid played with me and rejected me I didn’t eat properly for 2 weeks straight
Exactly brother. this is EXACTLY what i am going through now. Had some soup and bread yesterday feeling a bit better. today i think i will go out and walk around a bit. thanks for your kindness :feelsbadman:

I don't believe you
Why not? I said I didn’t eat properly, I didn’t completely starve myself.
Exactly brother. this is EXACTLY what i am going through now. Had some soup and bread yesterday feeling a bit better. today i think i will go out and walk around a bit. thanks for your kindness :feelsbadman:
Things will get better. Perhaps a walk will build up your appetite again. Gl brocel :feelsaww:

Things will get better. Perhaps a walk will build up your appetite again. Gl brocel :feelsaww:
Yea i did that today and it made a difference. im going to try to start eating and ignore the past days events. im becoming too dizzy now