Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My experience on Incels.is Discord chat and why its fucking gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UltraFayJr.
@Jazavac
@Kanakops
chats superior ngl
@DeformAspergerCel
@Newbie17
No worries come forum chat some time its more relax

1371396_1.jpg

<_< r u kidding??? u said that u were gonna post an ass pic of a tranny, i told you specifically not to, and you posted an ass pic anyway. i muted you for a few hours as punishment and you quit the place... it's your fault for being thick headed.
OwO

TEEHEE

cum in me pls >_>

Chat seems better. I've never been on the discord before, what's it like?

<_< r u kidding??? u said that u were gonna post an ass pic of a tranny, i told you specifically not to, and you posted an ass pic anyway. i muted you for a few hours as punishment and you ragequit the place... it's your fault for being thick headed.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF IT WAS A TRAP

IF YOU ARE

BEHAVING LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT ALL THE TIME????

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?

All this drama and bickering. The estrogen is palpable.

Forum is serious,we being serious here unlike discord. and sometimes there are serious arguments going on discord,you didn't see cuz probably you didn't give attention at this. Ah come on man,how you call it "fucking gay" ? for real? but if you dont like it,simply dont join it. calling it gay is disrespectful.

All male forum, ofc gays will infiltrate, thanks for exposing the discord chat tbh.

LIKE WE CANT POST GAY SHIT

BUT YOU ARE LITERALLY GAY?

WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR TINY LITTLE MIND MY FRIEND ded srs @itsogrecel
Forum is serious,we being serious here unlike discord. and sometimes there are serious arguments going on discord,you didn't see cuz probably you didn't give attention at this. Ah come on man,how you call it "fucking gay" ? for real? but if you dont like it,simply dont join it. calling it gay is disrespectful.
He is telling cummy to blow his load in his ass. Literally.

And you doubt his gayness?

If you don't like it there, don't go there. This is just creating drama but I don't mind, just saying. Make your own server, join another incel server (if they even exist jfl), chatmaxx or PMmaxx.

FUCK U MAN I SWEAR I NMEED ANOTHER JOINT @Honeypot come talk me later man these guys are making me insane

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF IT WAS A TRAP

IF YOU ARE

BEHAVING LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT ALL THE TIME????

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?
because the sort of "gay stuff" you talk about is blatantly obvious shitposting. posting pics of a tranny that you apparently orbited on discord for pics is another level.
He is telling cummy to blow his load in his ass. Literally.
also, i've literally never said this or the quote on the OP.

Gay roleplayers on discord unironically ruined some boards on 4chan with coordinated spam don't let that happen here

because the sort of "gay stuff" you talk about is blatantly obvious shitposting. posting pics of a tranny that you apparently orbited on discord for pics is another level.

also, i've literally never said this or the quote on the OP.
teehee OwO
based and currypilled. seems like some people offended by this.
dude dont annoy ok not now

yeah discord is gay and retarded i went on once and it was like random users here awkwardly trying to keep on a conversation. i don't get y faggos here promote it so hard especially when theres a chat function here.

im not familiar with discord

so i haven't made one yet

Ethincel in suicide watch, don't worry bro, I'll always be there

discord is fucking gay bro uninstall that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.