Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My experience on Incels.is Discord chat and why its fucking gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
User was temporarily banned for posting misinformation. Quotes are fabricated.
@SergeantIncel @Master I want this to stay up, because Knaddj has deleted previous threads of mine and I want people to read this, because it's really what happened and how I experienced the Discord chat. I want people to know what they can expect there.

So i thought maybe fun to go with boyos on discord...i see in knajjd sig the invite WHY NOT RIGHT?

What did I expect: direct discussion among forum members about inceldom discussion. Sure I was prepared for occasional flamewar etc. but nothing could prepare me for what I saw before my already sore eyes.

Imagine this. You enter the chat and you see the following conversation:

@ColdpillowV4 (Knaddj discord name): teehee @cummy i want u in me OwO
@ColdpillowV4: gay warn 1
@cummy: hihi i want u r sperm over me teehee
@ColdpillowV4: NO STOP teeheee
@cummy: all my warm seed in u r butthole
@ColdpillowV4: >_> OwO teeheee

NOTE THIS IS HOW ACTUAL THEY HAVE THE CONVERSION I KID YOU NOT. LITERALLY.

Ok so I was bit surprised but I think I play along...want to keep friendly.

Furthermore Knaddj feels the need to say every 5 minutes that he wish he was black. Like it became fucking annoying that this little faggot kept on testing us.

Then the few times I actually wanted to discuss some inceldom related stuff in my life...i was shood away by Knaddj as if I were a mere interruption in his display of pure faggotry.

Anyway Im pissed as u can see...i have nothing better to do i have to wagecuck tomorrow and i come home to this shit...got some nice ass picture from some whore in argentina. I post the pic and say jokingly its trap bros...Knaddfj instamuted me from server.

I call him on mic, he refuse to pick up SAYS WHEN IM DRUNK ENOUGH I WILL TELL U WHEN IM AVAILABLE FOR VOICECHAT.

Like this is serious boyos, this is whats happening in our INCELDOM chat. FUCK THIS GAY SHIT FAGGOTRY IF THIS IS INCELDOM I AM FUCKING WHITE. FUCK YOU FAGGOTS FOR ALLOWING THIS SHIT.

I swear Im gonna look out for some other inceldom forum or create my own specific for ethnics. We will never get fair treatment here It lost cause @Honeypot @RREEEEEEEEE @chudur-budur @SuperSaiyanGymcel @IronMike and all other proud ethnics tbh.

Thought the ass pic was a trap. Was it or not?

Received 2223585801293748

NO MAN SHE WAS FEM.

But it just shows how quick knaddj wanted me out there

knajjd doesn't care about you tbh he is an heavy orbited guy, if you don't make it clear that is a joke he will ban you if he doesn't know you

Too much faggotry lately in discord, toooo much

knajjd is a gaylord, it is well known

he is an heavy orbited guy,
Legit

Most of the time the text chat gets literally flooded with gay stuff and irrelevant topics, can't maintain a well though conversation unless in vc

discord is soy anyway tbh

Where is Ritalin with his homo copypasta about eating butt? @Ritalincel

@UltraFayJr.
@Jazavac
@Kanakops
chats superior ngl
@DeformAspergerCel
@Newbie17

Legit

Most of the time the text chat gets literally flooded with gay stuff and irrelevant topics, can't maintain a well though conversation unless in vc
That's why VC is the best way to use discord

Its kinda spammy

you were muted for posting tranny ass. you're backtracking now claiming it was not actually a tranny, but that's beside the point as knajjd was operating under the assumption that you were telling the truth.

the chat being gay is another issue :feelsmage:

you were muted for posting tranny ass. you're backtracking now claiming it was not actually a tranny, but that's beside the point as knajjd was operating under the assumption that you were telling the truth.

I actually want to put the Train clip now but having attacked one mod is enough for today.

Nah man I like to spend time there and its fun alot

@SergeantIncel @Master I want this to stay up, because Knaddj has deleted previous threads of mine and I want people to read this, because it's really what happened and how I experienced the Discord chat. I want people to know what they can expect there.

So i thought maybe fun to go with boyos on discord...i see in knajjd sig the invite WHY NOT RIGHT?

What did I expect: direct discussion among forum members about inceldom discussion. Sure I was prepared for occasional flamewar etc. but nothing could prepare me for what I saw before my already sore eyes.

Imagine this. You enter the chat and you see the following conversation:

@ColdpillowV4 (Knaddj discord name): teehee @cummy i want u in me OwO
@ColdpillowV4: gay warn 1
@cummy: hihi i want u r sperm over me teehee
@ColdpillowV4: NO STOP teeheee
@cummy: all my warm seed in u r butthole
@ColdpillowV4: >_> OwO teeheee

NOTE THIS IS HOW ACTUAL THEY HAVE THE CONVERSION I KID YOU NOT. LITERALLY.

Ok so I was bit surprised but I think I play along...want to keep friendly.

Furthermore Knaddj feels the need to say every 5 minutes that he wish he was black. Like it became fucking annoying that this little faggot kept on testing us.

Then the few times I actually wanted to discuss some inceldom related stuff in my life...i was shood away by Knaddj as if I were a mere interruption in his display of pure faggotry.

Anyway Im pissed as u can see...i have nothing better to do i have to wagecuck tomorrow and i come home to this shit...got some nice ass picture from some whore in argentina. I post the pic and say jokingly its trap bros...Knaddfj instamuted me from server.

I call him on mic, he refuse to pick up SAYS WHEN IM DRUNK ENOUGH I WILL TELL U WHEN IM AVAILABLE FOR VOICECHAT.

Like this is serious boyos, this is whats happening in our INCELDOM chat. FUCK THIS GAY SHIT FAGGOTRY IF THIS IS INCELDOM I AM FUCKING WHITE. FUCK YOU FAGGOTS FOR ALLOWING THIS SHIT.

I swear Im gonna look out for some other inceldom forum or create my own specific for ethnics. We will never get fair treatment here It lost cause @Honeypot @RREEEEEEEEE @chudur-budur @SuperSaiyanGymcel @IronMike and all other proud ethnics tbh.
let me guess you relapsed no fap yesterday

Low IQ

Nah man I like to spend time there and its fun alot
BRO GO FUCKING POST THAT INDIAN GIF WITH WHORE FLAG YOU AND ANGRYCURRYCEL ARE FUCKING SPAMMERS AND U NIGGERS NEED TO STOP HATING EACHOTHER ALL THE TIME TO MAKE URSELF FEEL BETTER FUCKING KIDS WITH UR FUCKING INDIAN FLAG POST IT NOW FAGGOT DO IT

and JFL if you think any of they talking is serious. they are not gay,just memeing like we always do lol

[Serious] I love boyos
Watch
[IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/8/8752.jpg?1537446656[/IMG]
neckcel
Recruit
-
JoinedJun 6, 2018Messages427
Dec 30, 2018

You guys are good company and I love every single one of you

FIM-92 StingER

Ow yeah with their fucking waifu bodypillows.

IT WAS THAT MOMENT I REALISED WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO

tbhtbh

nm bro u cant help it
what are you even talking about? what train clip?

i wasn't aware you were so passive aggressive. either say what's on your mind or don't say anything. stop acting like a woman.

<_< r u kidding??? u said that u were gonna post an ass pic of a tranny, i told you specifically not to, and you posted an ass pic anyway. i muted you for a few hours as punishment and you ragequit the place... it's your fault for being thick headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.