Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My experience as a 5'0 ft manlet

SuicidalManlet

SuicidalManlet

Greycel
I am a 5'0 underweight midget, I have been lurking this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account here. I have been rejected a total of 10 times (yes I did keep count) and after coming to accept the blackpill from lurking this forum I started hating foids for their corrupt nature and I will always be a KHHV regardless of how hard I try.

What is your weight?

I am a 5'0

I'm 5'4" very skinny cannot build muscles bc of an RNA mutation also I have a deformed face, missing facial bones and it very much "curves" from right to left bc one side is more indented, narrower and longer than the other, additionally my head is like a balloon/alien and I don't look masculine

im close to removing myself from the planet and im half a foot taller than you. brutal man, i cant even imagine how hard it is at that height. instead of being a bluepilled cuck, maybe at least you can find peace in the fact that its not your fault, theres nothing you couldve done

I'm 5'4" very skinny cannot build muscles bc of an RNA mutation also I have a deformed face, missing facial bones and it very much "curves" from right to left bc one side is more indented, narrower and longer than the other, additionally my head is like a balloon/alien and I don't look masculine
I tried gym and dont see a point in it

Bill Murray Hug GIF

Holy shit, dude. I'm average height and it's over for me. I can't imagine how it is for you. All I can say is you have to keep your sanity if you want to remain on this Earth. It's life on Veteran mode.

Do you have any good hobbies you can use to cope?

Have you tried to see a professional theRapist?

I am a 5'0 underweight midget, I have been lurking this forum for a while now and finally decided to make an account here. I have been rejected a total of 10 times (yes I did keep count) and after coming to accept the blackpill from lurking this forum I started hating foids for their corrupt nature and I will always be a KHHV regardless of how hard I try.
My condolences brother. The only fate more brutal than being an incel is being a manlet incel.

Brutal brocel fuck foids welcome to the forum

Bro will be a Japanese Cannibal

Brutal..just brutal

Welcome. You’ll fit right in.

5'0 is absolutely brutal

5'0 is so brutal. Even guys who are 5'5 have a SMIDGE of chance to ascend if the moneymaxx, but 5'0? OVER

Incredibly Brutal Man, Im so fucking sorry, I feel ya, 5'4, twink bone structure and it doesnt look any fucking better.