Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over MY EXPERIENCE AS A 30YO TRUECEL (GTFIH)

• Thread starter 4'11_old_truecel___
  • Start date
Hi! Long time lurker here. So I wanna share my experience as a Dravidian 150cm tall (4'11) in his 30s.

It all started when I was born: my mom was addicted to alcohol during the pregnancy because my dad left her after she cheated on him with Chad. You can already get a grip of how my life would turn out to be from this moment.

When I was a kid, I always got bullied: I learned to jestermaxx and that was the way I dealt with life until I was 25, going to lots of places trying to be NT, which didn't work of course because of my stats.

However, everything changed from the moment that I found lookism.net at 2015. The first time I posted there, which was back when the website launched, people were calling me a 2PSL nigger and that I should rope. At the moment, I was quite bluepilled so I didn't really take it seriously, however, in the next couple of months, I became seriously blackpilled, which led me to book a Lefort III osteotomy + Orbital Box Osteotomy with Dr. Eppley. For anyone that doesn't know, this is the most invasive surgery one can get, and guess what? I was still ugly, but now also botched.

After this, I almost gave up, however, I still got a slight hope on me that if I got LL (leg lengthening surgery) I would become a slayer. Well, I did get it, but I ended up being in a wheelchair because Dr. Balakrishnan was a fucking nigger.

Well, I am 31 now and it is beyond over for me :blackpill: I am not good at writing essays but you can get the idea, I am one of the only truecels in here. I hope that my presence changes this website for the better and that it gets the fakecels out!
Funny larp tbh ngl