Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My existence is proof that no matter how "Sucessful" you are, nothing will matter if you're ugly.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
So I'd like to start by saying that this is in no way intended to be a "Brag" thread, I'm only reporting my experiences with normies and females as an "Above average university student". I'm 22, currently studying CompSci in college, I've never had any friends nor have I ever experienced the touch of a woman.

I've always been told that women seek sucessful men as romantic partners, so I've been studying and working non stop for the last decade in hopes that women will finally notice me and give me their love.

I've worked hard enough to secure a high value job that pays exceptionally well (Over 10x the minimum wage here in Brazil), I have my own apartment (not a rental either, fully owned by me) and I also own a pretty decent car. This may be normal for my fellow 'cels from privileged first world countries, but here? oh boy... It's extremely rare. having these things puts me in the top 10% wealthiest in my country. None of this matters.

90% of my classmates live in rental houses with roomates or in the college dorms, some still live with their parents. They all have minimum wage jobs or 2x min wage in rare cases and not a single one of them has a car, and yet... They have managed to get girlfriends. Some of them are with a different girl every week.

I have come to the conclusion that the age old saying that "Sucess will attract love" is completely bullshit. Looks attract love, nothing else. Females would rather fuck a Chad/Chadlite guy that doesn't have a job, a house or even a car than a "sucessful" sub5 guy... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Chad went to parties, skipped class to hang out with his friends and works as a cashier at walmart. I spend my youth studying, applying for courses, apprenticeships and jobs and I work as a Full-stack developer at a pretty large tech company. Can you guess who's getting laid every weekend?

Yeah it is what it is. There could be some single mother with 4 kids who would accept your betabuxxing. I would rather be a virgin for the rest of my life than take that deal though

Yeah it is what it is. There could be some single mother with 4 kids who would accept your betabuxxing. I would rather be a virgin for the rest of my life than take that deal though
I will not accpet some used up whore and raise Tyrone's little nigglets. fuck that :feelskek:

NT is everything

I don't understand anymore.. is it looks, money or personality? Fcking brutal hell, Roping soon as there is no hope for me :feelsrope:

"Success attracts gold diggers".

So I'd like to start by saying that this is in no way intended to be a "Brag" thread, I'm only reporting my experiences with normies and females as an "Above average university student". I'm 22, currently studying CompSci in college, I've never had any friends nor have I ever experienced the touch of a woman.

I've always been told that women seek sucessful men as romantic partners, so I've been studying and working non stop for the last decade in hopes that women will finally notice me and give me their love.

I've worked hard enough to secure a high value job that pays exceptionally well (Over 10x the minimum wage here in Brazil), I have my own apartment (not a rental either, fully owned by me) and I also own a pretty decent car. This may be normal for my fellow 'cels from privileged first world countries, but here? oh boy... It's extremely rare. having these things puts me in the top 10% wealthiest in my country. None of this matters.

90% of my classmates live in rental houses with roomates or in the college dorms, some still live with their parents. They all have minimum wage jobs or 2x min wage in rare cases and not a single one of them has a car, and yet... They have managed to get girlfriends. Some of them are with a different girl every week.

I have come to the conclusion that the age old saying that "Sucess will attract love" is completely bullshit. Looks attract love, nothing else. Females would rather fuck a Chad/Chadlite guy that doesn't have a job, a house or even a car than a "sucessful" sub5 guy... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Chad went to parties, skipped class to hang out with his friends and works as a cashier at walmart. I spend my youth studying, applying for courses, apprenticeships and jobs and I work as a Full-stack developer at a pretty large tech company. Can you guess who's getting laid every weekend?
So you don't actually work yet? Or are you studying and working at the same time?

When you are ugly,the types of women you are getting(if you get anything lol) are usually bpd(which never lasts more then 5 days), or a saint(lol good luck), or a whore,or a goldigger, or someone who is greatly tempted by money and status.There are outliers(which can still be explained but are much rarer), but i don't feel like talking about them.

But with the kind money you are getting,it is strange that you are not in a random betabuxx relationship.Do you meet women?Do they know you work and have a decent job?Btw i don't want to encourage fornication,but i am curious to what you are actually doing.Funny enough there is this bbc bro here who was in colombia a few months ago fornicating with prostitutes and i don't think he ever got in a normal relationship with a girl. Maybe jbw is much stronger then the moneypill in third world countries or "middle" countries.

@NBAYoungBoy
did you ever get into a normal relationship with a colombian girl?

maybe grannymaxxing will lead to finding someone who "loves"(there is no true love outside of christ but whatever) you,but that's for fornicators and degenerates.

Moneymaxxing is not a reliable way to attract foids anymore. Through affirmative action in companies, they can easily get nice jobs and climb the corporate ladder just by being female. The wage gape myth only works when you compare all the jobs at the same time. If you compare salaries of young people, you'll see women are out earning men.

So you don't actually work yet? Or are you studying and working at the same time?

When you are ugly,the types of women you are getting(if you get anything lol) are usually bpd(which never lasts more then 5 days), or a saint(lol good luck), or a whore,or a goldigger, or someone who is greatly tempted by money and status.There are outliers(which can still be explained but are much rarer), but i don't feel like talking about them.

But with the kind money you are getting,it is strange that you are not in a random betabuxx relationship.Do you meet women?Do they know you work and have a decent job?Btw i don't want to encourage fornication,but i am curious to what you are actually doing.Funny enough there is this bbc bro here who was in colombia a few months ago fornicating with prostitutes and i don't think he ever got in a normal relationship with a girl. Maybe jbw is much stronger then the moneypill in third world countries or "middle" countries.

@NBAYoungBoy
did you ever get into a normal relationship with a colombian girl?

maybe grannymaxxing will lead to finding someone who "loves"(there is no true love outside of christ but whatever) you,but that's for fornicators and degenerates.
I work 9am to 6pm and have college classes from 7:30 pm to 10 pm. I got this job because programmers are in VERY high demand here and my college course helped me secure it. They didn't even wanted me to graduate before hiring jfl (pretty common here as well).

Yes, most of my classmates know about my financial situation, either that or they know im "rich". toilets still don't care. I've approached multiple of them dozens of times and got rejected every single time. they don't even want me as a betabuxx.

I've tried tinder as well and set up my condition on my bio but I've only gotten one or two matches in a month or two of having the app.

I work 9am to 6pm and have college classes from 7:30 pm to 10 pm. I got this job because programmers are in VERY high demand here and my college course helped me secure it. They didn't even wanted me to graduate before hiring jfl (pretty common here as well).

Yes, most of my classmates know about my financial situation, either that or they know im "rich". toilets still don't care. I've approached multiple of them dozens of times and got rejected every single time. they don't even want me as a betabuxx.

I've tried tinder as well and set up my condition on my bio but I've only gotten one or two matches in a month or two of having the app.
So are you approaching same computer science students like you? Why would the want to be betabuxed by you if they also can make money? You need to approach girls from poor favelas, I guess.

So are you approaching same computer science students like you? Why would the want to be betabuxed by you if they also can make money? You need to approach girls from poor favelas, I guess.
My classes aren't exclusively computer science, I take mathematics, calculus and 3D modeling as well, so there are multiple different courses in the middle as well.

My classes aren't exclusively computer science, I take mathematics, calculus and 3D modeling as well, so there are multiple different courses in the middle as well.
So anyway, you approach wealthy or potentially wealthy girls. Did you try the poor ones?

So anyway, you approach wealthy or potentially wealthy girls. Did you try the poor ones?
Yes, I have. They all assume that i have some superiority complex and completely ignore me even though I barely ever say anything to anyone[UWSL].[/UWSL]

[UWSL]there's a huge hatred for better off people her in Brazil, everyone blames all their problems on "the rich and bourgeois".[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I've pretty much given up at this point. Nothing i have will ever matter, no looks = no life.[/UWSL]

I don't understand anymore.. is it looks, money or personality? Fcking brutal hell, Roping soon as there is no hope for me :feelsrope:
Personality is a massive cope. It's all about looks. Foids would rather date a sociopathic Chad than a sub5 nice guy.

nah man youre just stupid as shit or way over exaggerating your situation. seeing as youre a brasilmutt, both.

As a Professor, I’m proud how far you have come and but all I’m gonna say is, you need to Statusmaxx to atleast top 1% to see the results in the dating life. Since, at that point only 1 in 100 are at your level financially:dab::feelsLSD::feelzez:

Btw, What’s your height+ race?

I've worked hard enough to secure a high value job that pays exceptionally well (Over 10x the minimum wage here in Brazil), I have my own apartment (not a rental either, fully owned by me) and I also own a pretty decent car. This may be normal for my fellow 'cel
s from privileged first world countries, but here? oh boy... It's extremely rare. having these things puts me in the top 10% wealthiest in my country. None of this matters.

You are the marring bil paying kind for Stacy or becky Beware

Compsci majors are universally seen as nerds bro, plus being ugly and that makes a death sentence. Sorry I don’t make the rules :feelsjuice:

As a Professor, I’m proud how far you have come and but all I’m gonna say is, you need to Statusmaxx to atleast top 1% to see the results in the dating life. Since, at that point only 1 in 100 are at your level financially:dab::feelsLSD::feelzez:

Btw, What’s your height+ race?
1,70 meters, Hispanic.

1,70 meters, Hispanic.
Your height is brutal. And btw, are Brazilians considered Hispanic?

Few years ago I had been friends with pretty milk white Stacies over there lol.

Your height is brutal. And btw, are Brazilians considered Hispanic?

Few years ago I had been friends with pretty milk white Stacies over there lol.
Not really Hispanic, but there is no English translation for "Pardo" so i said Hispanic because it's pretty much the same.

We're more of a mix of black and Mediterranean

I'm glad you're doing great for yourself though.

If women don't perceive you as a guy who gets a lot of women or hangs out with a lot of women it's over for u. At this point the only real option would be to start paying chicks to hang around you to give off the impression that you get pussy. For now u just seem like some random nerd to them

Also if your ethnic. It's over for you buddy boyo

Hey man don't give up if you study harder and work overtime you might be lucky enough to get the honor to beta provide when you are 40 for a used up landwhale with 2 kids that gives you starfish sex once a month