Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ex oneitis died today

So what exactly did she die of?

Brain tumor?

Grand maul seizure? (However the fuck that’s spelled?)

Severe epileptic fit?

Brain aneurysm?
No idea but I knew it was something related to painful migraines, maybe a tumor.

i like a story with a happy ending

Would've been better if she roped.

It’s initially suifuel that foids will pick drug addict chads and dickheads over you but lifefuel when their life goes to shit and you know it wouldn't have happened if they didn’t worship Chad

Bluepillers: 85

:soy:

Wow dude. That's sad. How did she die?

Find the grave and dance on it

Yep. OP, I recommend you save all the pictures of her you can find. Tech will get to the point in a few years where you can make accurate 3D models of her that you can fuck in VR. Or make a robot out of.
Based. Say hello to my future bot
Vittoria 1577076314260087
Images 1
Vittoria Ceretti by Rosi Di Stefano 5

Find the grave and dance on it
Based and deathpilled

Having emotions isn’t the worst part, being enslaved by them surely is.

another whore died who fucking cares.

no foids is ever choosing us over chad bro, even in the last sentence you show your not fully blackpilled.

" she should have chosen me " :blackpill:

If you're lowinhibmaxxed you can print a picture of Joker saying "You get what you deserve" and tape it to her gravestone.

Yep. OP, I recommend you save all the pictures of her you can find. Tech will get to the point in a few years where you can make accurate 3D models of her that you can fuck in VR. Or make a robot out of.
cope
I guess a brain tumor cause she complained of painful headaches
life fuel

good riddance, I hope she's roasting in hell

Good makes me happy. She got what she Fuckin deserved

Rest in piss cunt

Press S TO SPIT ON HER GRAVE

SSSSSEE
Press P two times to unlock this special move.
Piss on her grave

Xpel incels where you at?

How the fuck is this lifefuel. "She should have chose me!" These same people call themselves blackpilled.

major lifefuel, I would be thanking God if my oneitis died

Congrats to you OP. My former crushes just end up living perfect lives.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You know what bothers me? If she had chosen me, if she had loved me like she loved that fucking asshole, I could've saved her, I would've started treatment in the best hospital even if it had been expensive, I would've gotten the money somehow. But now she's dead and burning in hell and her bf will start fucking another girl in a week, I guarantee you that. Fucking whore I wanna go to the graveyard and spit on your grave you bitch, you should've chosen me!
Dont simp

if you currently have a oneitis you should be banned. fair enough if you used to and matured as a man.
How the fuck is this lifefuel. "She should have chose me!" These same people call themselves blackpilled.
yeah its pathetic behaviour. it just shows how low value and unattractive you really are. chad doesnt give a fuck, he lets women lust over him without a single fuck about some whores feelings

About five years ago when I was still bluepilled, there was this girl who came to work at the company. She was tall, long legs, fair skin like cream, long black hair and hourglass figure. She was probably mixed with Asian or something. Me being the stupid simp I was, tried to be nice to her, talked to her and helped her. It was all useless. Whenever she saw me coming, she'd run away literally. During the three years she worked there, she was the queen of the whores, she was always simping men into helping her. Then she met the chaddest Chad you can imagine. He worked there too, he had some projects and quit. A week later, she quit as well. I began stalking her on social media and found out they were fucking. Picture after picture the two were together making out in front of the camera. I stalked her for two years, I knew she had severe migraine, I don't know the cause of that but today when I checked her fb, people were posting their condolences. She died today.

You know what bothers me? If she had chosen me, if she had loved me like she loved that fucking asshole, I could've saved her, I would've started treatment in the best hospital even if it had been expensive, I would've gotten the money somehow. But now she's dead and burning in hell and her bf will start fucking another girl in a week, I guarantee you that. Fucking whore I wanna go to the graveyard and spit on your grave you bitch, you should've chosen me!
Spit on her grave boyo

Give us that lifefuel

About five years ago when I was still bluepilled, there was this girl who came to work at the company. She was tall, long legs, fair skin like cream, long black hair and hourglass figure. She was probably mixed with Asian or something. Me being the stupid simp I was, tried to be nice to her, talked to her and helped her. It was all useless. Whenever she saw me coming, she'd run away literally. During the three years she worked there, she was the queen of the whores, she was always simping men into helping her. Then she met the chaddest Chad you can imagine. He worked there too, he had some projects and quit. A week later, she quit as well. I began stalking her on social media and found out they were fucking. Picture after picture the two were together making out in front of the camera. I stalked her for two years, I knew she had severe migraine, I don't know the cause of that but today when I checked her fb, people were posting their condolences. She died today.

True lifefuel, if only the chad had someone gotten killed as well. Oh well, can’t have everything :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Good, but it would've been much better if the chad died as well

Hello IT cucks.

But now seriously, good for that. What you cook is what you eat. She wanted hot but stupid insensitive Chad instead of a loyal, but less attractive men but who would've done everything in his power to save her, she got what she deserved. I hope for more life fuel stories like this in the future. Too much negativity and suicide fuel. I feel good myself as well knowing that the biggest bully in my general school almost died from drug overdose.

Tfu on cumdumpsters

Go to the funeral and start laughing halfway through

good riddance, nothing of value was lost

How old was she when she died?

Go to her grave and poop over it.

Fun fact: Birth control pills can cause blood clots in the brain. It happens to thousands of women every year.

Not saying that’s the case here, but still.

Happy days, rest in shit bitch. :feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsEhh:

I would shit on her grave if I where you