Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ex oneitis died today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
About five years ago when I was still bluepilled, there was this girl who came to work at the company. She was tall, long legs, fair skin like cream, long black hair and hourglass figure. She was probably mixed with Asian or something. Me being the stupid simp I was, tried to be nice to her, talked to her and helped her. It was all useless. Whenever she saw me coming, she'd run away literally. During the three years she worked there, she was the queen of the whores, she was always simping men into helping her. Then she met the chaddest Chad you can imagine. He worked there too, he had some projects and quit. A week later, she quit as well. I began stalking her on social media and found out they were fucking. Picture after picture the two were together making out in front of the camera. I stalked her for two years, I knew she had severe migraine, I don't know the cause of that but today when I checked her fb, people were posting their condolences. She died today.

You know what bothers me? If she had chosen me, if she had loved me like she loved that fucking asshole, I could've saved her, I would've started treatment in the best hospital even if it had been expensive, I would've gotten the money somehow. But now she's dead and burning in hell and her bf will start fucking another girl in a week, I guarantee you that. Fucking whore I wanna go to the graveyard and spit on your grave you bitch, you should've chosen me!

Good makes me happy. She got what she Fuckin deserved

Rest in piss cunt

Press S TO SPIT ON HER GRAVE

SSSSSEE

I feel bad for her parents but I have no sympathy for pre-marital sex-having degenerates.

Was it suicide or did she die naturally or from some disease?

Was it suicide or did she die naturally or from some disease?
She had painful headaches, that's all I know, maybe a tumor or something. For what I can tell in the condolences they post, she died in a hospital.

now dig up her corpse and cum on it

Cry me a river

About five years ago when I was still bluepilled, there was this girl who came to work at the company. She was tall, long legs, fair skin like cream, long black hair and hourglass figure. She was probably mixed with Asian or something. Me being the stupid simp I was, tried to be nice to her, talked to her and helped her. It was all useless. Whenever she saw me coming, she'd run away literally. During the three years she worked there, she was the queen of the whores, she was always simping men into helping her. Then she met the chaddest Chad you can imagine. He worked there too, he had some projects and quit. A week later, she quit as well. I began stalking her on social media and found out they were fucking. Picture after picture the two were together making out in front of the camera. I stalked her for two years, I knew she had severe migraine, I don't know the cause of that but today when I checked her fb, people were posting their condolences. She died today.

You know what bothers me? If she had chosen me, if she had loved me like she loved that fucking asshole, I could've saved her, I would've started treatment in the best hospital even if it had been expensive, I would've gotten the money somehow. But now she's dead and burning in hell and her bf will start fucking another girl in a week, I guarantee you that. Fucking whore I wanna go to the graveyard and spit on your grave you bitch, you should've chosen me!
Evan now you have simp mind.
"You should've chosen me!"

Happy for you brocel.

probably meningitis or something in that vein

female students keep getting that over here, seems to have something to do with being around lots of people and hyper-social, increases your odds of getting a meningitis bug, so toilets seem to get it a lot

one small equalizer tbh

Evan now you have simp mind.
"You should've chosen me!"
Yep. OP, I recommend you save all the pictures of her you can find. Tech will get to the point in a few years where you can make accurate 3D models of her that you can fuck in VR. Or make a robot out of.

H
Yep. OP, I recommend you save all the pictures of her you can find. Tech will get to the point in a few years where you can make accurate 3D models of her that you can fuck in VR. Or make a robot out of.
High IQ and comedy pilled.

Good idea

celebration time

Always bro we never on that cuck Shit over here
One of the many things I love about this forum is our unanimous hatred of the plague that is cucks.

not sure if dark, cathartic, or hilarious. this timeline in a nutshell.

More like decades IMO but I see your point. Maybe I should start saving pics.

she still lived a more fulfilling life than all of us here

You know what bothers me? If she had chosen me, if she had loved me like she loved that fucking asshole, I could've saved her, I would've started treatment in the best hospital even if it had been expensive, I would've gotten the money somehow.
bluepill neckbeard soy ngl
"If she had chosen me, i would have loved her, unlike that asshole. I could've saved her."
just lol bro

spitting on graves is based

More like decades IMO but I see your point. Maybe I should start saving pics.
It will be in 20 years max brocel. But we all should be saving pics of chicks we like. OP's retirement will be living in a VR simulation where she actually liked him for being nice instead of running away.
not sure if dark, cathartic, or hilarious. this timeline in a nutshell.
Its all of those things tbh.

How exactly does someone cuckmaxx? I thought you had to already be in a relationship.

I mean cuckmaxx in terms of mindset, which does not require a relationship beforehand.

She's now paying for her sins. Good. All those men she used should be singing praises right now

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I mean cuckmaxx in terms of mindset, which does not require a relationship beforehand.
The thing is I think that a lot of the users like @Fontaine, @XOR, @MENSA_IQcel, etc were all the same person. Just trolling us with weird, cucked shit. Just vote for Biden, bro.

So what exactly did she die of?

Brain tumor?

Grand maul seizure? (However the fuck that’s spelled?)

Severe epileptic fit?

Brain aneurysm?

how did she die? did she get beaten to death by chad?

they'd also rather live a short life with chad rather than a long one with an ugly dude jfl