Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Ex normie friends could not accept that I had lost interest

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I remember the days where I used to go to this indoor sports place for fun exercise and social reasons. I enjoyed going there and ended up being in a social media group chat with the normies that went there. When I was in the group chat with them they didn’t seem to tolerant towards me I just felt like I was in the group chat to be made fun of it was like those normies treated me like I was socially inferior to them.

Towards the start of twenty twenty I had lost interest in going to the indoor sports place so this foid in the group chat full of normies I was in asked me for my adress so I gave it to her thinking I was going to get a nice visit while being unaware of what I was being set up for. I walked out of my house one morning to see two of those normies from the group chat I was in approaching me just to force me in to the foids car. They physically picked me up and pysically carried me to the back seat of the foids car.

I had been set up to be in a position where I was forcefully taken in to her car against my will because it was all some kind of joke to the group of normies I was in. I found myself being driven away from my home when the tall normie goes on to talk about how repulsive my house was I think I found the tall normie to be the worst one he was so judgemental to other people while being incredibly classist to people.

An example of how classist this tall normie was was by how he used his parents as an example for being above people. He mentioned his parents as the type of people who drive around in luxury cars. I hate it when people take content about someone that doesn’t make them better than anyone to say it makes them better than people. Being in the same car as these normies only got worse they where giving me a lift to the indoor sports place against my will while one of them went through my phone he gave me my phone back eventually.

I could not stand the way the tall normie implied nonsense about me he would go on to label me as a guy that can’t concentrate just so he could make fun of me. I can concentrate anyway I’m not that offended as the tall normie I was in a car with was the narcissistic type of guy who would imply nonsense about a lot of people just to degrade and belittle them. When I arrived at the indoor sports place I participated in the sports activity’s they’re whet to do at the place I was at.

What makes this story really bad is that I let them get away with it all because they just saw me as the passive kind of guy to let people get away with what they want. To make it even worse would be to mention of the foid and the two normie guys in that car forcefully giving me a lift where all employees of the indoor sports place I was going to. When the session ended at the sports place the foid who gave me a lift they’re against my will had given me a lift to the shopping centre 3km away from the sports place I went to when my house was 14 km away from the sports place I went to. When I got to the shopping centre I only had my phone on me I had left my wallet at home because I had just wondered out my house that morning not expecting a forced lift. The fact that I had no wallet on me meant I had no opportunity for public transport meaning I had used my own two legs to get home that day.

sorry i am not reading that wall of text but i will just say that having bluepilled normie "friends" is beyond cucked. i just can't keep with the level of optimism these people have

I remember the days where I used to go to this indoor sports place for fun exercise and social reasons. I enjoyed going there and ended up being in a social media group chat with the normies that went there. When I was in the group chat with them they didn’t seem to tolerant towards me I just felt like I was in the group chat to be made fun of it was like those normies treated me like I was socially inferior to them.

Towards the start of twenty twenty I had lost interest in going to the indoor sports place so this foid in the group chat full of normies I was in asked me for my adress so I gave it to her thinking I was going to get a nice visit while being unaware of what I was being set up for. I walked out of my house one morning to see two of those normies from the group chat I was in approaching me just to force me in to the foids car. They physically picked me up and pysically carried me to the back seat of the foids car.

I had been set up to be in a position where I was forcefully taken in to her car against my will because it was all some kind of joke to the group of normies I was in. I found myself being driven away from my home when the tall normie goes on to talk about how repulsive my house was I think I found the tall normie to be the worst one he was so judgemental to other people while being incredibly classist to people.

An example of how classist this tall normie was was by how he used his parents as an example for being above people. He mentioned his parents as the type of people who drive around in luxury cars. I hate it when people take content about someone that doesn’t make them better than anyone to say it makes them better than people. Being in the same car as these normies only got worse they where giving me a lift to the indoor sports place against my will while one of them went through my phone he gave me my phone back eventually.

I could not stand the way the tall normie implied nonsense about me he would go on to label me as a guy that can’t concentrate just so he could make fun of me. I can concentrate anyway I’m not that offended as the tall normie I was in a car with was the narcissistic type of guy who would imply nonsense about a lot of people just to degrade and belittle them. When I arrived at the indoor sports place I participated in the sports activity’s they’re whet to do at the place I was at.

What makes this story really bad is that I let them get away with it all because they just saw me as the passive kind of guy to let people get away with what they want. To make it even worse would be to mention of the foid and the two normie guys in that car forcefully giving me a lift where all employees of the indoor sports place I was going to. When the session ended at the sports place the foid who gave me a lift they’re against my will had given me a lift to the shopping centre 3km away from the sports place I went to when my house was 14 km away from the sports place I went to. When I got to the shopping centre I only had my phone on me I had left my wallet at home because I had just wondered out my house that morning not expecting a forced lift. The fact that I had no wallet on me meant I had no opportunity for public transport meaning I had used my own two legs to get home that day.
Over

Why would the foid force you into going with her? :ping:

sorry i am not reading that wall of text but i will just say that having bluepilled normie "friends" is beyond cucked. i just can't keep with the level of optimism these people have
Exactly , I Can't Be Friends With Bluepilled Normies Even If I Wanted To , They Just Drain My Soul Away , Fuck Them

Exactly , I Can't Be Friends With Bluepilled Normies Even If I Wanted To , They Just Drain My Soul Away , Fuck Them
I agree with you my personality is simply not compatible for any association with those ex normie friends

I don’t get why some normfags act this way. They can’t take no for an answer.