Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My essay about life

C

Cutecel2001

Banned
-
I'm not making this thread for anyone to read. I just want to use it as a vent. At what moment did you decide that it was good to have a child, knowing your flaws?

I don't hate you, I know you never thought of giving me bad things. I have been a victim of racism, not explicit (yes psychological). I was born brown, unpleasant in appearance and curly hair with a large, bulging forehead, without any masculinity.

Lack of facial bones, Chinese and indigenous eyes, brown gypsy-colored skin. Thank you mom for making me brown and being a victim of racism by society.

Thank you dad for giving me the ugliest face you can create. Thank you parents, for your overprotection since you were a child, trash education, thinking you were doing the right thing. I don't blame you, I just make you see what is not right, as the years go by.

I'm 22, yes, and I still hold back tears every day as I walk to school. Without direction through life, lost, in my world, in a dead end. Decrepit feeling, angry. I pray to see the light, one day, outside of this place. You don't deserve this trash of a son, nor do I deserve to suffer.

I don't deserve to have been belittled, nor to be the doll or the sack of trash who was beaten and kicked at school one day. It is not fair to live without friends, to tremble when exchanging words with a person in the classroom, to remain silent and see how others laugh.

Despite everything, get up, get up early, try to make everything normal and contain yourself. Knowing that the day lasts 24 hours, six of them you sleep and the rest go on autopilot.

Living without girls, without love, without a light to guide me, without a goal to achieve, without means to reproduce... I do not have a height that protects, nor whitish skin, nor a prominent jaw, nor eyes as clear as the sea. I have no personality whatsoever, I tremble when talking to anyone, my voice is neither deep nor manly, I have a small member...

Anyway, I don't know what will happen after all this. The text will remain until the end of the days of the internet.

I'm not making this thread for anyone to read. I just want to use it as a vent. At what moment did you decide that it was good to have a child, knowing your flaws?

I don't hate you, I know you never thought of giving me bad things. I have been a victim of racism, not explicit (yes psychological). I was born brown, unpleasant in appearance and curly hair with a large, bulging forehead, without any masculinity.

Lack of facial bones, Chinese and indigenous eyes, brown gypsy-colored skin. Thank you mom for making me brown and being a victim of racism by society.

Thank you dad for giving me the ugliest face you can create. Thank you parents, for your overprotection since you were a child, trash education, thinking you were doing the right thing. I don't blame you, I just make you see what is not right, as the years go by.

I'm 22, yes, and I still hold back tears every day as I walk to school. Without direction through life, lost, in my world, in a dead end. Decrepit feeling, angry. I pray to see the light, one day, outside of this place. You don't deserve this trash of a son, nor do I deserve to suffer.

I don't deserve to have been belittled, nor to be the doll or the sack of trash who was beaten and kicked at school one day. It is not fair to live without friends, to tremble when exchanging words with a person in the classroom, to remain silent and see how others laugh.

Despite everything, get up, get up early, try to make everything normal and contain yourself. Knowing that the day lasts 24 hours, six of them you sleep and the rest go on autopilot.

Living without girls, without love, without a light to guide me, without a goal to achieve, without means to reproduce... I do not have a height that protects, nor whitish skin, nor a prominent jaw, nor eyes as clear as the sea. I have no personality whatsoever, I tremble when talking to anyone, my voice is neither deep nor manly, I have a small member...

Anyway, I don't know what will happen after all this. The text will remain until the end of the days of the internet.
Talk to @Rabbi Schneerson

Sad story brocel.

Coming from experience, maybe avoid fucked up addictions at all cost is all I can say to you. The best copes are the ones you could be proud of in public.

We're as lost as you, so don't expect much to be said. Especially with all the loud racist cocksuckers.

You'll experience racism here too brudda, by browncels too. But hey, keep yourself up.

1. Use a Comfortable Water Temperature: Find a water temperature that feels comfortable to you. It doesn't have to be too hot or too cold, just what you prefer.
  2. Select Mild Soap and Shampoo: Choose gentle, hypoallergenic soaps and shampoos that are suitable for your skin and hair type. Avoid products with harsh chemicals.
  3. Gently Wash Your Skin: Use a soft loofah or a washcloth to clean your body. Pay extra attention to areas like the face, underarms, and groin.
  4. Shampoo and Condition Hair: Apply shampoo to your hair and gently massage your scalp. Rinse thoroughly and use a conditioner if needed.
  5. Take Your Time: Don't rush through your shower. Taking your time can be relaxing and make the experience more enjoyable.
  6. Mindful Self-Care: While in the shower, practice mindful self-care. Focus on the sensory experience of the water and the feeling of cleanliness.
  7. Stay Hydrated: Drink a glass of water before or after your shower to stay hydrated, as hot water can be dehydrating.
  8. Personal Grooming: If you choose to, you can groom your facial hair or body hair as part of your routine, but remember that it's a personal choice.
  9. Pat Dry: After your shower, pat your skin dry with a clean, soft towel. Avoid rubbing vigorously, as it can be harsh on the skin.
  10. Moisturize: If you have dry skin, consider applying a moisturizer after your shower to keep your skin hydrated.
  11. Wear Clean Clothes: Put on clean clothes after your shower to maintain a fresh feeling. Clean clothes can boost your confidence.

1. Use a Comfortable Water Temperature: Find a water temperature that feels comfortable to you. It doesn't have to be too hot or too cold, just what you prefer.
  2. Select Mild Soap and Shampoo: Choose gentle, hypoallergenic soaps and shampoos that are suitable for your skin and hair type. Avoid products with harsh chemicals.
  3. Gently Wash Your Skin: Use a soft loofah or a washcloth to clean your body. Pay extra attention to areas like the face, underarms, and groin.
  4. Shampoo and Condition Hair: Apply shampoo to your hair and gently massage your scalp. Rinse thoroughly and use a conditioner if needed.
  5. Take Your Time: Don't rush through your shower. Taking your time can be relaxing and make the experience more enjoyable.
  6. Mindful Self-Care: While in the shower, practice mindful self-care. Focus on the sensory experience of the water and the feeling of cleanliness.
  7. Stay Hydrated: Drink a glass of water before or after your shower to stay hydrated, as hot water can be dehydrating.
  8. Personal Grooming: If you choose to, you can groom your facial hair or body hair as part of your routine, but remember that it's a personal choice.
  9. Pat Dry: After your shower, pat your skin dry with a clean, soft towel. Avoid rubbing vigorously, as it can be harsh on the skin.
  10. Moisturize: If you have dry skin, consider applying a moisturizer after your shower to keep your skin hydrated.
  11. Wear Clean Clothes: Put on clean clothes after your shower to maintain a fresh feeling. Clean clothes can boost your confidence.
What's this bluepilled shit

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Based. Should be pinned tbh. @Fat Link

I empathise with your post but get rid of the white worshipping. That shit is pathetic

I guess you never suffered racism.
Yes I did in primary school by pakis. They made me feel like my ethnicity was a disability. Fuck those cousin fuckers