Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My entire life is a sick joke

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I legitimately think if there's a god he's mocking me. Everything I do seems to cause a fucking ripple effect and by the end there's some ironic factor to it. What did I do to deserve this? My life doesn't feel random at all, it's disturbingly scripted.

How could I help you to ease your pain, brocel?

If it's cold, wait until it is warmer.

Everything is predetermined. We live in a deterministic world.
It's sick. So sick. Why is life like this for some of us?

@Khanivore I will NEVER stop loving thick robust amazon sluts.

I blame our ancestors and geography.
It doesn't feel like that, it feels like fate itself is mocking me. I can't stand it anymore tbh. There's too many coincidences. I feel like I'm in a movie. It's disturbing. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Brutal. I also feel like this is hell and I'm getting tortured for past sins.

There comes a point with all the coincidences that its too hard to believe its all just a random materialist world. Soyboys will tell you so what, 1 in a million chance came up.. ya that is just luck.

There comes a point with all the coincidences that its too hard to believe its all just a random materialist world. Soyboys will tell you so what, 1 in a million chance came up.. ya that is just luck.
Exactly this. It's ridiculous at this point to even believe it's random. It's scary because you know it's all predetermined and everything means something by the end.

Life Is absolute and utter Luck

I legitimately think if there's a god he's mocking me. Everything I do seems to cause a fucking ripple effect and by the end there's some ironic factor to it. What did I do to deserve this? My life doesn't feel random at all, it's disturbingly scripted.
i feel your pain man
being ugly in this world is such an undeserved punishment

It's not just that, it's something else I can't describe.
well from my experience. god has never liked ugly people.even in my religion(Islam),god himself says that those who are going to go to hell were created in an ugly form as some sort of real life punishment and are destined to fail life and suffer in it.he seems to like white tall chads who sleeps with 50 womens a week rather than his own people who prays for him 5 times a day for him.