Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My entire being is rigged against itself

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Everything about my existence is upset, unsettled, disturbed. My mind is fucked. All my thoughts are dysphoric, depressing, suicide inducing. Minor negative experiences make me want to sui. Any negative experience makes me think about how shit everything is. I have no confidence about most things. I am used to failure. I never expect success. I've always had ridiculous problems that no one else had or related to. Nothing comes naturally to me. I regret most of my purchases. I get headaches easily. I have trypophobia. sqeaky noises bother me a lot too. I always have to piss and shit at uncomfortable, inconvenient times.

I have a psychological problem that has greatly affected me since I was 10. Prime example of what I'm getting at. It causes me to be hyper aware of my gag reflex which in turn makes it more sensitive and made doing sports difficult to impossible because running would make my throat dry and that would trigger vomiting. When it first started affecting me it was so bad I was scared shitless to even go to school and just focused on not triggering any vomiting the whole day. So much suffering and stuff I lost from this shit and it all started in my fucking head. My mind is FUCKED UP!! IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Last edited:
Everything about my existence is upset, unsettled, disturbed. My mind is fucked. All my thoughts are dysphoric, depressing, suicide inducing. Minor negative experiences make me want to sui. Any negative experience makes me think about how shit everything is. I have no confidence about most things. I am used to failure. I never expect success. Nothing comes naturally to me

has happened to me since I was in elementary school. I don’t know if it has something to do with everything I do going wrong and having 0 confidence due to everything I do, ending up as a failure.

Today I woke up at 5am after 4 hours of sleep was on my way to work, late because 2 buses were full. Got to work 30 minutes late. Was ready to get shouted at and how my manager would hate me even more now because she probably thinks I’m lazy as well as stupid. Was just planning on not showing up and quitting work.

has happened to me since I was in elementary school. I don’t know if it has something to do with everything I do going wrong and having 0 confidence due to everything I do, ending up as a failure.

Today I woke up at 5am after 4 hours of sleep was on my way to work, late because 2 buses were full. Got to work 30 minutes late. Was ready to get shouted at and how my manager would hate me even more now because she probably thinks I’m lazy as well as stupid. Was just planning on not showing up and quitting work.
incels.is suicide pact now!

I always have to piss and shit at awkward fucking times too tbh.

I always have to piss and shit at awkward fucking times too tbh.
Everything about my existence is upset, unsettled, disturbed. My mind is fucked. All my thoughts are dysphoric, depressing, suicide inducing. Minor negative experiences make me want to sui. Any negative experience makes me think about how shit everything is. I have no confidence about most things. I am used to failure. I never expect success. I've always had ridiculous problems that no one else had or related to. Nothing comes naturally to me. I regret most of my purchases. I get headaches easily. I have trypophobia. sqeaky noises bother me a lot too. I always have to piss and shit at uncomfortable, inconvenient times.

I have a psychological problem that has greatly affected me since I was 10. Prime example of what I'm getting at. It causes me to be hyper aware of my gag reflex which in turn makes it more sensitive and made doing sports difficult to impossible because running would make my throat dry and that would trigger vomiting. When it first started affecting me it was so bad I was scared shitless to even go to school and just focused on not triggering any vomiting the whole day. So much suffering and stuff I lost from this shit and it all started in my fucking head. My mind is FUCKED UP!! IT'S MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
great writing ability eh

What medical therapy you alreaedy went through?

dude, you need chemical help. Maybe beta blockers or something.

Volcel, LARP or just FMLcel?

We are no doctors here lol.

The vomiting and dryness can also stem from Otorhinolargological/Neurological Problems. I have dry skin and mouth. It feels dead like some glove or sth. and I can imagine this being in your throat must be terrible. You're mouthbreather or allergic? Probably the tissue hurt from the acid though. If its Gerd it's tough but usually cureable. The earlier the better. I had some minor reflux problems when I was younegr. i know low tier forms are often not comparable. But for me bananas Oatmeal with water, Water with apple vinegar and a higher pillow, no fatty stuff helped me, but you probably already know those tips but there are some more even on wikipedia.

It's obviously important that you tell the docs everytthing or write it down for them then make them printout result of examination if u don't have pagtient E-data. Some problems are multilateral and you have to go to several docs and as communication between them, sucks you have to do it for them but that's the only way...

If you are to LDAR there are also clinics.

A lot of stuff has probably a psychosomatic component as well.

I don't want to push you and i know It's just those everyday recommendations. But I know how fucked up health can be. Most normies don't get it even most docs are just moneymaxxing and suck. But you have to push trough, only hope. I know what I am talking about.

Aferwards you can still rope or LDAR.

Last edited:
I have a psychological problem that has greatly affected me since I was 10. Prime example of what I'm getting at. It causes me to be hyper aware of my gag reflex which in turn makes it more sensitive and made doing sports difficult to impossible because running would make my throat dry and that would trigger vomiting.
this sounds like major OCD trait 100%, i had similar issues when i had OCD