Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Elliot Rodger shirt!♡ -

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRWPefR0uk[/video]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM SO QUIRCKYYYYYYY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLS LIKE FAVORITE SHARE SUBSSCRIBE

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO MY PATREON

I AM SO QUIRKYYYYYYYY XD IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PATREON

DONATE DO PATREON PLS I HAVE A PATREON BTW

SO QUIRKCY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDDDDD XPPP

Such a little attention whore who wouldn’t of even given him a glance in real life. Just using Elliot to trying to seem interesting. Pathetic

I've seen this bitch since 2015. I'm pretty sure she's just doing that shit to get publicity and attention, because Chad won't give it to her in the amount she likes.

I would love to cum inside her pussy and then eat it

Roasties will only fuck incels after they're dead.

CopingGymcel said:
Roasties will only fuck incels after they're dead.
Rodger was a mentalcel aka an volcel.

Pathetic attention whore using ER to turn extremist incels into beta orbiters. Don't fall for her trap. She deserves death by quartering.

Unbearable2woman said:
He was an 6, no way you can be an truecel, you need to be sub 5.

No fuckin way was he a 6, I'd give him a 4.5 at best. 6 implies he was above average. Besides, he was a manlet anyway. Shit looks + manlet + tiny dick + mental impairment = failure

VLÖ said:
No fuckin way was he a 6, I'd give him a 4.5 at best. 6 implies he was above average. Besides, he was a manlet anyway. Shit looks + manlet + tiny dick + mental impairment = failure

He have girls straigth saying that they will fuck him have they have know him in his retribution video, and after that he even get his own fangirl club, you have to be retarded if you really think an true 4.5 will receive all of that after shooting people and claiming haiting females was the reason

Yeah he was an manlet to california standars but with his money he just have to move to New york or some shit and certainly he will have slayed, tiny dick is cope face is all that matters, and yeah "mental impairment" that`s why he was a mentalcel, if all that separes you from Normiedoom is going to four seasons of theraty instead of literally mutilating your face like a true incel, then yeah, you are an Fakecel and a volcel.

Unbearable2woman said:
VLÖ said:
1511216066">No fuckin way was he a 6, I'd give him a 4.5 at best. 6 implies he was above average. Besides, he was a manlet anyway. Shit looks + manlet + tiny dick + mental impairment = failure
He have girls straigth saying that they will fuck him have they have know him in his retribution video, and after that he even get his own fangirl club, you have to be retarded if you really think an true 4.5 will receive all of that after shooting people and claiming haiting females was the reason
Is James Holmes also a 6? He has a legion of female fans and gets female fan mail regularly.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 274
She is tainting Elliot's face with her degeneracy. If she wasn't degenerate, she would've sucked him off hen he was alive. Instead of wearing a shirt with his face after his fall.

Krispinwah said:
Is James Holmes also a 6? He has a legion of female fans and gets female fan mail regularly.

Why do we have to go and kill a bunch of roasties for them to want to fuck us? We can't fuck them in jail.

Krispinwah said:

With the exception of his kid-with-problems stare, Holmes is pretty average, positive [font=arial, sans-serif]canthal tilt[/font], decent jawline, chin to nose ratio also decent, i guess it`s also a 6.

This attention whore slut should have been one of the victims of ER

Unbearable2woman said:

He have girls straigth saying that they will fuck him have they have know him in his retribution video, and after that he even get his own fangirl club, you have to be retarded if you really think an true 4.5 will receive all of that after shooting people and claiming haiting females was the reason

Yeah he was an manlet to california standars but with his money he just have to move to New york or some shit and certainly he will have slayed, tiny dick is cope face is all that matters, and yeah "mental impairment" that`s why he was a mentalcel, if all that separes you from Normiedoom is going to four seasons of theraty instead of literally mutilating your face like a true incel, then yeah, you are an Fakecel and a volcel.

How fucking retarded are you? THEY'RE WOMEN! THEY'RE LYING! They're virtue signaling ffs. Of course it's easy to say shit like that when he's already DEAD. Of course women flock towards serial killers, it happens to everyone. His looks had nothing to do with it. NOTHING
Even if he was alive, he'd still get zero pussy in jail. Words are words. Actions are what matter. 

Also LMAO at "therapy". idk what is with people just coming out with bluepill bullshit out of the blue. THERAPY DOESN'T HELP.
And if you seriously believe what the other normtards said about him, then my god you're the mentalcel here.

Normies will ALWAYS lie to get brownie points for themselves. His parents were greedy shitbags. His sister was a whore. Stop believing everything the media feeds you.

incelman said:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

VLÖ said:
How fucking retarded are you? THEY'RE WOMEN! THEY'RE LYING! They're virtue signaling ffs. Of course it's easy to say shit like that when he's already DEAD. Of course women flock towards serial killers, it happens to everyone. His looks had nothing to do with it. NOTHING
Even if he was alive, he'd still get zero pussy in jail. Words are words. Actions are what matter. 

Also LMAO at "therapy". idk what is with people just coming out with bluepill bullshit out of the blue. THERAPY DOESN'T HELP.
And if you seriously believe what the other normtards said about him, then my god you're the mentalcel here.

Normies will ALWAYS lie to get brownie points for themselves. His parents were greedy shitbags. His sister was a whore. Stop believing everything the media feeds you.

Ok, i will made this as clear as possible

he was above average, and therefore he was not an incel i don`t see it yet the femoid fan clubs of Frank Yeager, he don`t have one, because he is a true incel, not an Narcissistic failed normie like ER.

Therapy is cope and a scam for Incels agree, but elliot was not an incel, he was a mentalceled(aka volcel) normie, aka gambler 0.5

Sleigher said:
St Elliot is probably rolling over in his grave rn. This is the type of bitch to wear his shirt but make fun of / not give him a chance when he was alive.

ROASTIES NEED TO DIEEEEEEE RREEEREEEEEEEE

Legit degenerate cunt.
Praising some narcissistic unstable retard just for attention.

VLÖ said:

this. therapy is a fucking joke

Krispinwah said:
Such a little attention whore who wouldn’t of even given him a glance in real life. Just using Elliot to trying to seem interesting. Pathetic

This, 100%.

incelman said:

LUL

Is this girl for real? ROFL

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-12-16 ElliotSupremeLady - Google+.png
    Screenshot-2017-12-16 ElliotSupremeLady - Google+.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 68
Lol at faggots here criticising ER. He did more for incels than your fat cheeto eating ass ever will. Show some respect.

itsOVER said:
Lol at faggots here criticising ER. He did more for incels than your fat cheeto eating ass ever will. Show some respect.

He non-consensually ended the life of 3 incels, Cho Seung-hui is the true incel hero.

dardycunt said:
itsOVER said:
He non-consensually ended the life of 3 incels, Cho Seung-hui is the true incel hero.

One might argue that St. Elliot ended the suffering of three incels and sent them to a better place out of love and compassion.

ER is a fucking idiot, and so is this bitch, who by the way, why the fuck hasn't she gotten banned? HELLO?

Unbearable2woman said:
Ok, i will made this as clear as possible

he was above average, and therefore he was not an incel i don`t see it yet the femoid fan clubs of Frank Yeager, he don`t have one, because he is a true incel, not an Narcissistic failed normie like ER.

Therapy is cope and a scam for Incels agree, but elliot was not an incel, he was a mentalceled(aka volcel) normie, aka gambler 0.5

If he couldn't get laid to the point that he killed himself, he was an incel, period.

dardycunt said:

You don't know his roommates were incels, and if they were then it would be a fucking mercy killing.

how much did tyger pay this girl to do this

gstvtrp said:
If he couldn't get laid to the point that he killed himself, he was an incel, period.

Just lol @ morons saying mentalcel is volcel.

blickpall said:
Just lol @ morons saying mentalcel is volcel.

This is incels.is, a place where if you post about your own problems you instantly have some cockgobbler insisting that they have it worse and you're a volcel/fakecel.

I'm sure some incels hate other incels even more than they hate the femoids and normies.

itsOVER said:
This is incels.is, a place where if you post about your own problems you instantly have some cockgobbler insisting that they have it worse and you're a volcel/fakecel.

I'm sure some incels hate other incels even more than they hate the femoids and normies.

In some weird way, that is actually potentially the most NT thing they could do. Huh.

ER was mentalcel, no doubt. but he also gave up too soon. If he hung in there he could have found a like-minded girl like the one in the video. Instead of trying to appear 'cool', he should have embraced his weirdness and simply find the right people for him.

MrTran said:
ER was mentalcel, no doubt. but he also gave up too soon. If he hung in there he could have found a like-minded girl like the one in the video. Instead of trying to appear 'cool', he should have embraced his weirdness and simply find the right people for him.

ER was a manlet and a mentalcel in Chad central Isla Vista. It was over for him. Also the guy was 22, even if you do get laid past that age you're still mentally fucked from your lack of development in your prime years.

Imagine being so self-absorbed you make a Youtube video about an item of clothing.

Unbearable2woman said:
He was an 6, no way you can be an truecel with that Psl, you need to be sub 5.

Nah, he was a 4. He was a manlet and his face had very odd proportions. Throw Aspergers into the mix and you’ve got yourself a truecel.

itsOVER said:
You don't know his roommates were incels, and if they were then it would be a fucking mercy killing.

My mistake, I suspected that they were due to their physical attributes and being mired in a degenerate Chad-prevalent environment. Being denied female attention is ignominious in itself but being dispatched by a nerd like Elliot Rodger is an even greater disgrace.

This whore would have been ERed if he spotted her on that day.

shadowsoulz125 said:
This whore would have been ERed if he spotted her on that day.

He does not have the requisite marksmanship. Only ~33% of his alleged victims died, and who knows how many people he aimed at but missed.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dardycunt said:
Being denied female attention is ignominious in itself
So what you're saying is that everyone on this forum is deserving of public disgrace??

What the fuck?

The shirt highlights that his nose was his downfall

This is the kind of THOT he would have murdered in cold blood. I don't know if her primitive brain can even comprehend that. She's just seeking attention by trying to be edgy. Stupid whore.

cookinbreakfast said:
The shirt highlights that his nose was his downfall

And his lips maybe.

Funny how she only cares after his death.

Sleigher said:

Fucking insolent slut.

What a slutty tiny semen demon. I would plow her mouth with an erection of biblical priapism tier