Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Elliot Rodger shirt!♡ -

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
153
Online
1d 6h 17m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRWPefR0uk[/video]
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM SO QUIRCKYYYYYYY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLS LIKE FAVORITE SHARE SUBSSCRIBE

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO MY PATREON

I AM SO QUIRKYYYYYYYY XD IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PATREON

DONATE DO PATREON PLS I HAVE A PATREON BTW

SO QUIRKCY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDDDDD XPPP
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
614
Online
0
Such a little attention whore who wouldn’t of even given him a glance in real life. Just using Elliot to trying to seem interesting. Pathetic
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,311
Online
96d 4h 32m
I've seen this bitch since 2015. I'm pretty sure she's just doing that shit to get publicity and attention, because Chad won't give it to her in the amount she likes.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I would love to cum inside her pussy and then eat it
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Roasties will only fuck incels after they're dead.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
Roasties will only fuck incels after they're dead.
Rodger was a mentalcel aka an volcel.
 
Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
Pathetic attention whore using ER to turn extremist incels into beta orbiters. Don't fall for her trap. She deserves death by quartering.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
VLÖ said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Rodger was a mentalcel aka an volcel.
No.
He was an 6, no way you can be an truecel with that Psl, you need to be sub 5.
 
VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
4,526
Online
8m
Unbearable2woman said:
He was an 6, no way you can be an truecel, you need to be sub 5.

No fuckin way was he a 6, I'd give him a 4.5 at best. 6 implies he was above average. Besides, he was a manlet anyway. Shit looks + manlet + tiny dick + mental impairment = failure
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
VLÖ said:
No fuckin way was he a 6, I'd give him a 4.5 at best. 6 implies he was above average. Besides, he was a manlet anyway. Shit looks + manlet + tiny dick + mental impairment = failure

He have girls straigth saying that they will fuck him have they have know him in his retribution video, and after that he even get his own fangirl club, you have to be retarded if you really think an true 4.5 will receive all of that after shooting people and claiming haiting females was the reason

Yeah he was an manlet to california standars but with his money he just have to move to New york or some shit and certainly he will have slayed, tiny dick is cope face is all that matters, and yeah "mental impairment" that`s why he was a mentalcel, if all that separes you from Normiedoom is going to four seasons of theraty instead of literally mutilating your face like a true incel, then yeah, you are an Fakecel and a volcel.
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
614
Online
0
Unbearable2woman said:
VLÖ said:
1511216066">No fuckin way was he a 6, I'd give him a 4.5 at best. 6 implies he was above average. Besides, he was a manlet anyway. Shit looks + manlet + tiny dick + mental impairment = failure
He have girls straigth saying that they will fuck him have they have know him in his retribution video, and after that he even get his own fangirl club, you have to be retarded if you really think an true 4.5 will receive all of that after shooting people and claiming haiting females was the reason
Is James Holmes also a 6? He has a legion of female fans and gets female fan mail regularly.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 271
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
She is tainting Elliot's face with her degeneracy. If she wasn't degenerate, she would've sucked him off hen he was alive. Instead of wearing a shirt with his face after his fall.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Krispinwah said:
Is James Holmes also a 6? He has a legion of female fans and gets female fan mail regularly.

Why do we have to go and kill a bunch of roasties for them to want to fuck us? We can't fuck them in jail.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Krispinwah said:
Is James Holmes also a 6? He has a legion of female fans and gets female fan mail regularly.

With the exception of his kid-with-problems stare, Holmes is pretty average, positive [font=arial, sans-serif]canthal tilt[/font], decent jawline, chin to nose ratio also decent, i guess it`s also a 6.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,947
Online
54d 20h 45m
This attention whore slut should have been one of the victims of ER
 
VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
4,526
Online
8m
Unbearable2woman said:

He have girls straigth saying that they will fuck him have they have know him in his retribution video, and after that he even get his own fangirl club, you have to be retarded if you really think an true 4.5 will receive all of that after shooting people and claiming haiting females was the reason

Yeah he was an manlet to california standars but with his money he just have to move to New york or some shit and certainly he will have slayed, tiny dick is cope face is all that matters, and yeah "mental impairment" that`s why he was a mentalcel, if all that separes you from Normiedoom is going to four seasons of theraty instead of literally mutilating your face like a true incel, then yeah, you are an Fakecel and a volcel.

How fucking retarded are you? THEY'RE WOMEN! THEY'RE LYING! They're virtue signaling ffs. Of course it's easy to say shit like that when he's already DEAD. Of course women flock towards serial killers, it happens to everyone. His looks had nothing to do with it. NOTHING
Even if he was alive, he'd still get zero pussy in jail. Words are words. Actions are what matter. 

Also LMAO at "therapy". idk what is with people just coming out with bluepill bullshit out of the blue. THERAPY DOESN'T HELP.
And if you seriously believe what the other normtards said about him, then my god you're the mentalcel here.

Normies will ALWAYS lie to get brownie points for themselves. His parents were greedy shitbags. His sister was a whore. Stop believing everything the media feeds you.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
incelman said:
I would love to cum inside her pussy and then eat it

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
VLÖ said:
How fucking retarded are you? THEY'RE WOMEN! THEY'RE LYING! They're virtue signaling ffs. Of course it's easy to say shit like that when he's already DEAD. Of course women flock towards serial killers, it happens to everyone. His looks had nothing to do with it. NOTHING
Even if he was alive, he'd still get zero pussy in jail. Words are words. Actions are what matter. 

Also LMAO at "therapy". idk what is with people just coming out with bluepill bullshit out of the blue. THERAPY DOESN'T HELP.
And if you seriously believe what the other normtards said about him, then my god you're the mentalcel here.

Normies will ALWAYS lie to get brownie points for themselves. His parents were greedy shitbags. His sister was a whore. Stop believing everything the media feeds you.

Ok, i will made this as clear as possible

he was above average, and therefore he was not an incel i don`t see it yet the femoid fan clubs of Frank Yeager, he don`t have one, because he is a true incel, not an Narcissistic failed normie like ER.

Therapy is cope and a scam for Incels agree, but elliot was not an incel, he was a mentalceled(aka volcel) normie, aka gambler 0.5
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
Sleigher said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRWPefR0uk[/video]
St Elliot is probably rolling over in his grave rn. This is the type of bitch to wear his shirt but make fun of / not give him a chance when he was alive.

ROASTIES NEED TO DIEEEEEEE RREEEREEEEEEEE
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
Legit degenerate cunt.
Praising some narcissistic unstable retard just for attention.
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
VLÖ said:
How fucking retarded are you? THEY'RE WOMEN! THEY'RE LYING! They're virtue signaling ffs. Of course it's easy to say shit like that when he's already DEAD. Of course women flock towards serial killers, it happens to everyone. His looks had nothing to do with it. NOTHING
Even if he was alive, he'd still get zero pussy in jail. Words are words. Actions are what matter. 

Also LMAO at "therapy". idk what is with people just coming out with bluepill bullshit out of the blue. THERAPY DOESN'T HELP.
And if you seriously believe what the other normtards said about him, then my god you're the mentalcel here.

Normies will ALWAYS lie to get brownie points for themselves. His parents were greedy shitbags. His sister was a whore. Stop believing everything the media feeds you.

this. therapy is a fucking joke
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Krispinwah said:
Such a little attention whore who wouldn’t of even given him a glance in real life. Just using Elliot to trying to seem interesting. Pathetic

This, 100%.


incelman said:
I would love to cum inside her pussy and then eat it

LUL
 
MrTran

MrTran

Greycel
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
Is this girl for real? ROFL
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot-2017-12-16 ElliotSupremeLady - Google+.png
    Screenshot-2017-12-16 ElliotSupremeLady - Google+.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 64
MrTran

MrTran

Greycel
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
Is this girl for real? ROFL

xnqCcuL.png
 
itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Posts
3,034
Online
2d 15h 15m
Lol at faggots here criticising ER. He did more for incels than your fat cheeto eating ass ever will. Show some respect.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
itsOVER said:
Lol at faggots here criticising ER. He did more for incels than your fat cheeto eating ass ever will. Show some respect.

He non-consensually ended the life of 3 incels, Cho Seung-hui is the true incel hero.
 
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 14, 2017
Posts
13,451
Online
92d 16h 45m
dardycunt said:
itsOVER said:
Lol at faggots here criticising ER. He did more for incels than your fat cheeto eating ass ever will. Show some respect.
He non-consensually ended the life of 3 incels, Cho Seung-hui is the true incel hero.

One might argue that St. Elliot ended the suffering of three incels and sent them to a better place out of love and compassion.
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,177
Online
4m
ER is a fucking idiot, and so is this bitch, who by the way, why the fuck hasn't she gotten banned? HELLO?
 
G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,291
Online
0
Unbearable2woman said:
Ok, i will made this as clear as possible

he was above average, and therefore he was not an incel i don`t see it yet the femoid fan clubs of Frank Yeager, he don`t have one, because he is a true incel, not an Narcissistic failed normie like ER.

Therapy is cope and a scam for Incels agree, but elliot was not an incel, he was a mentalceled(aka volcel) normie, aka gambler 0.5

If he couldn't get laid to the point that he killed himself, he was an incel, period.
 
itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Posts
3,034
Online
2d 15h 15m
dardycunt said:
He non-consensually ended the life of 3 incels, Cho Seung-hui is the true incel hero.

You don't know his roommates were incels, and if they were then it would be a fucking mercy killing.
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,749
Online
22d 13h 23m
how much did tyger pay this girl to do this
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 45m
gstvtrp said:
If he couldn't get laid to the point that he killed himself, he was an incel, period.

Just lol @ morons saying mentalcel is volcel.
 
itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Posts
3,034
Online
2d 15h 15m
blickpall said:
Just lol @ morons saying mentalcel is volcel.

This is incels.is, a place where if you post about your own problems you instantly have some cockgobbler insisting that they have it worse and you're a volcel/fakecel.

I'm sure some incels hate other incels even more than they hate the femoids and normies.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 45m
itsOVER said:
This is incels.is, a place where if you post about your own problems you instantly have some cockgobbler insisting that they have it worse and you're a volcel/fakecel.

I'm sure some incels hate other incels even more than they hate the femoids and normies.

In some weird way, that is actually potentially the most NT thing they could do. Huh.
 
MrTran

MrTran

Greycel
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
ER was mentalcel, no doubt. but he also gave up too soon. If he hung in there he could have found a like-minded girl like the one in the video. Instead of trying to appear 'cool', he should have embraced his weirdness and simply find the right people for him.
 
itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Posts
3,034
Online
2d 15h 15m
MrTran said:
ER was mentalcel, no doubt. but he also gave up too soon. If he hung in there he could have found a like-minded girl like the one in the video. Instead of trying to appear 'cool', he should have embraced his weirdness and simply find the right people for him.

ER was a manlet and a mentalcel in Chad central Isla Vista. It was over for him. Also the guy was 22, even if you do get laid past that age you're still mentally fucked from your lack of development in your prime years.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,915
Online
51d 11h 17m
Imagine being so self-absorbed you make a Youtube video about an item of clothing.
 
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9,900
Online
29d 3h 16m
Unbearable2woman said:
He was an 6, no way you can be an truecel with that Psl, you need to be sub 5.

Nah, he was a 4. He was a manlet and his face had very odd proportions. Throw Aspergers into the mix and you’ve got yourself a truecel.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
itsOVER said:
You don't know his roommates were incels, and if they were then it would be a fucking mercy killing.

My mistake, I suspected that they were due to their physical attributes and being mired in a degenerate Chad-prevalent environment. Being denied female attention is ignominious in itself but being dispatched by a nerd like Elliot Rodger is an even greater disgrace.
 
shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
435
Online
4d 18h 48m
This whore would have been ERed if he spotted her on that day.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
shadowsoulz125 said:
This whore would have been ERed if he spotted her on that day.

He does not have the requisite marksmanship. Only ~33% of his alleged victims died, and who knows how many people he aimed at but missed.
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 45m
dardycunt said:
Being denied female attention is ignominious in itself
So what you're saying is that everyone on this forum is deserving of public disgrace??

What the fuck?
 
C

cookinbreakfast

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
306
Online
15h 25m
The shirt highlights that his nose was his downfall
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,710
Online
14m
This is the kind of THOT he would have murdered in cold blood. I don't know if her primitive brain can even comprehend that. She's just seeking attention by trying to be edgy. Stupid whore.
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
cookinbreakfast said:
The shirt highlights that his nose was his downfall

And his lips maybe.
 
oilonthe-Rose

oilonthe-Rose

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
829
Online
0
Funny how she only cares after his death.
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
Sleigher said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRWPefR0uk[/video]

Fucking insolent slut.

What a slutty tiny semen demon. I would plow her mouth with an erection of biblical priapism tier
 

Similar threads

mistersinister
Replies
11
Views
173
Deadgeneration
Deadgeneration
Zer0/∞
Replies
19
Views
555
Don Vito
Don Vito
e4rp33l
Replies
6
Views
265
Slimshady91
Slimshady91
SlayerSlayer
Replies
32
Views
734
fukurou
fukurou
Zer0/∞
Replies
23
Views
526
Idotms
Idotms
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top