Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My earliest story of being bullied

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
TLDR: When I was in the third grade, two pieces of shit tied me up to a pole with a jump rope during recess one day and threw dodgeballs and basketballs at me for 30 minutes.

As many of you have also experienced, I too was bullied during school. Most of it happened during elementary school (primary school). As a subhuman incel this is the normal experience at school for us, that is, if we are not ignored altogether.

I was in the third grade, so I must have been around the age of 7 or 8 probably. I was in a group of "friends" around that time and so there were 2 people who were sort of on the periphery of the friend group with me who I would say I wasn't the closest with, but still considered them to be on friendly terms with me. Their names were Ben and Jack.

Well one day at recess, out of the blue, Ben and Jack decided that they wanted to play a game with me. Remember, I was a retarded 3rd grader so I really didn't know much of what was going on at the moment. They took me out to an area of the playground where there weren't a lot of people, and there was a weird hoop-thing on a pole that looked like the picture I've uploaded, except the little areas where the ball rolls outward weren't there, which means the balls fell down right next to the pole.

Screenshot 20231112 173125 Chrome

They began "the game" by pulling a few jump ropes around me and the pole. I wasn't really sure what was going on at this point so admittedly I just kind of waited to see what happened. As soon as they began to tie my hands around my back and the pole I tried to escape but since they were both taller and bigger than me, and it was 1v2, they overpowered me and tied me to the pole with my hands behind my back.

I tried to tell them to stop but they didn't care. I also tried to stomp on their feet to stop it but they didn't work either as my movement was limited. I had only enough room to rotate backwards around the pole but not enough to get out.

Then both Ben and Jack proceeded to throw basketballs and dodgeballs at me. They would hit me in the face with them and also throw them into the hoop thing where the balls fell onto the top of my head.

I tried to yell for help from my other "friends" who were on the swingset further away but they pretended not to hear me and just ignored me, and kept swinging. The teachers on duty didn't seem to notice or care either.

This whole process went on for probably half an hour, which was very humiliating. I was red in the face and had no idea what to do. Eventually recess ended and one of my other "friends" released me after Ben and Jack had left the scene.

Then I left to go tell a teacher what happened and it became a much bigger scenario. The teacher told the guidance counselor, who was meant to handle these things. The counselor had both Ben and Jack in the office, who were able to tell their side of the story first, so she was more biased to believe them. So in addition to it being a 1v2 situation, her hearing them first, and of course me being a little short non-NT subhuman child, the story was stacked against me.

The guidance counselor took every option to try and give Ben and Jack the benefit of the doubt. She explained that "Oh you guys were just playing a game" even when it went far past any sort of game I've ever heard of. I've never seen a fair or honest game where one guy is tied up to a pole while two other guys pelt him with balls.
Then she asked if I told them to stop and made the excuse that they must have not heard me.
Then she said that if I stomped on their feet to stop them, that THE WHOLE PROBLEM WAS MY FAULT!
Like what the fuck?! This bitch seriously tried to blame me for that shit?!

So of course, given my situation the guidance counselor didn't do shit to punish Ben or Jack and all I got was a very half-assed and clearly insincere "Sorry" out of them. And then we were all sent on our way to go back to class.

Then when I got home my parents heard the story and it was another issue altogether. They didn't believe me at first either and it took a lot of convincing to get them on my side which sucked. They didn't end up doing anything about it anyways.

Thankfully, Ben and Jack mostly left me alone after that, but I was forced to be around them because we still shared the same friend group for the next three years until Jack left the school and Ben ditched our group. I was very glad the day both of those faggots left, but I was still forced to go to school with Ben until I graduated high school. He still acted like a faggot until then but it was more manageable.

Last edited:
Always sad to hear a brocel suffer, hope it doesn't get to you.
You can always get your revenge one way or another though :feelshmm:

Always sad to hear a brocel suffer, hope it doesn't get to you.
You can always get your revenge one way or another though :feelshmm:
Thanks for the condolences. This was over 15 years ago so not much I can do about it now. I just think it is a relevant story to share on here.