Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dumbass mom screamed at me in the middle of the night

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
Context: we are housekeeping the neighbors house.

It started with me breaking a plate, it was on top of another plate and I swear it was completely invisible. I was very unlucky, not clumsy. I explained this to her but she was too stupid to understand.

And then she started screaming/bitching cause I drank some of the neighbors cheap liqueur. Acting like I'm such a bad and dumb person for opening and taking a glass of their vodka mixture.

I swear my dad would never have screamed over any of this. He would have understood that breaking the plate was a simple & understandable mistake. And he would have thought I did the right thing taking something to drink.

What the fuck kinda alternative dimension u live where u are "housekeeping neighbors house " ?
And how old are u? If u are 14-15 its about time u threaten your mother back

What the fuck kinda alternative dimension u live where u are "housekeeping neighbors house " ?
And how old are u? If u are 14-15 its about time u threaten your mother back
I turn 20 in a couple of months

picking nose GIF

Let's go.

she cant cope with having an incel son

People steal and Take from Others all the time , why IS your mother so bitchy About It ?

You Gotta Take what you can from who you can in this World , so kudos to you