Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My dreams are fucking killing me again

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
I was back in school. There was that one female friend of me and we had sex. One guy asked why shed do it because Im ugly.

She replied like "He needs a fuck too".

That dream fucking killed me but i would stay there if I could

at least dream you has game

I remember holding hands with a girl in my dreams. Fuck man, that sensation of having a girlfriend was literally fucking garden of eden. I woke up crying

Females reject me in my dreams, seriously.

>not lucid dreaming
come on dude

I wish there was a device that induces a lucid dream 100% of the time
I wish there was a way that they can change our brain or something so when we die we get to be placed in a fantasy world I would suicide instantly

I wish there was a way that they can change our brain or something so when we die we get to be placed in a fantasy world I would suicide instantly
Or something like mugen tsukiyomi would be great..(Without turning into Zetsu ofc)

I had a dream a while ago about going to the graduation of my middle school, again, for some reason

No one wanted me there, even the principal was making fun of me for coming, telling me to literally "fuck off"

No one recognized me even, except for the principal. I wanted to ask this girl something about but she just responded, "How are you talking if you're dead?"

and the dream ended. just lol.

2 nights ago, I was dreaming that I lived in a mansion and just finished fucking an Ava DaLush looking woman. Then I was boarding my elevator about to meet a CEO, when suddenly Chad fucks with the elevator and says on the intercom “Money and Status no longer apply!” then I’m dropping to my death and woke up startled.

I can barely sleep

I had so many depressing nostalgic dreams last night