Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My dream

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I have a dream that I get a docile servile and obedient roastie wife, who respects me just because i am a male , and she knows therefore i am superior. She should give me a tight smooch in the morning to wake me up and call me honey bunny ,she would then prepare my breakfast and set up my bathtub with luke warm water for me to take a bath , and then after breakfast she would pack my delicious lunch everyday with different variety of food for each day of the week. After i come home from my non tiring, non stressful high paying job, she would immediately make me sit in my comforter and lovingly open my shoes and wash my feet and turn on the PlayStation 6 for me to play GTA 6 , and then she will feed me my dinner with her own hand....and after everything is done , she would wear a naughty night gown in order to get ready for lots of sex :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: O lord please fullfill my wish, i will never ever ask for anything else :feels::feels::feels:

Kek I want the same thing as you but unless your some high status filthy rich man it is unlikely to happen sorry
its not much that i am asking for tbh, i am just asking for a normal non woke non feminist normal obedient wife who knows her place :feelswhat: Its so tough these days

Those days are over with in order to find a women who will be obedient to you as an average male she would have to be a virgin which women are not finding a women with 10 bodycount even as a teenager is normal which ruins their pairbonds and even if she is a virgin its still not a guarantee she will stay with you because she has a phone and she sees all these attractive high value males and she will want to monkey branch to them

Which is why I vow myself to never be in a relationship its either I have a harem of women or nothing at all
Such a dangerous times ...makes me wanna yeet out their goddamn phones from their hands ...in this age , there is no woman who is a non whore ... everyone must accept cuckoldry or either become who cuckolds everyone's wife :feelsclown:

So you basically want a mommy gf?