Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dream

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I wish one day I'll meet my fated unicorn. I want her to treat me as her whole world, one that would be meaningless without me. We will be the sole purpose in one another's life, which would be the main driving force that keeps us going.

I hope I meet my unicorn.

On this stage its more realistic to find a unicorn than getting truly loved from a foid

. I want her to treat me as her whole world, one that would be meaningless without me

I gave such ideas up years ago. The effects caused my present problem.

Such thoughts are a pipe dream, if actually subhuman; consider the following with all the access to MTNs and above most foids have... :feelsjuice:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

I hope I meet the bitches I fucked in my dreams