Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dream last night cant believe I didnt wake up jizzing myself

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I had a dream i was on the bus in highschool and all my hot crushes were there and they pulled down their pants and underwear and sat sideways sticking their asses into the aisle and spreading their cheeks. I was like wtf you guys are gonna get in trouble but they were all laughing and i was staring at all their tight little pink assholes and wanted to fuck so bad and one of them named evy sat by me and we started making out felt soooo real i felt love bros then the next thing i remember im in class and i cant find her but im so excited that we are bf and gf and i keep getting up from my desk at lunchtime and when i come back all my meat is gone replaced with a random piece of steak that was not mine :feelswhat:

In a different world, you were a mogger. dreams are insights to other worlds. Mogs me hard

dream mogs me, i only dream about falling from high places and then waking up sweating

The solution is to learn to lucid dream so you can do this every night and better

I very rarely have sexual dreams

I had a dream i was on the bus in highschool and all my hot crushes were there and they pulled down their pants and underwear and sat sideways sticking their asses into the aisle and spreading their cheeks. I was like wtf you guys are gonna get in trouble but they were all laughing and i was staring at all their tight little pink assholes and wanted to fuck so bad and one of them named evy sat by me and we started making out felt soooo real i felt love bros then the next thing i remember im in class and i cant find her but im so excited that we are bf and gf and i keep getting up from my desk at lunchtime and when i come back all my meat is gone replaced with a random piece of steak that was not mine :feelswhat:
new way to ascend: dreams