Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my dream is to make a documentary in the future

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i want to make a documentary that is better than the documentaries that are produced today.
most documentaries you see on TV are low-energy as fuck, they spend precious minutes on filming scenery without any commentary or sound.
especially UK documentaries, which i hate the most. they are the most low-effort docs ever.

i got 50 minutes to deliver a message and i want it to be good, therefore i will use imagery and music that will keep the viewer intrigued, just like a cinematic.
i think most documentary producers are faggots. i have a bunch of ideas that will revolutionize the documentary world.

what topic do u plan on making a documentary about?

what topic do u plan on making a documentary about?

probably some redpill stuff, controversial ideas and such. im not 100% set on what it will be but am gonna have good production values

Good project

my dream is for part 7 to get animated TBH

as well as a proper fate route and tsukihime anime adaptation

probably some redpill stuff, controversial ideas and such. im not 100% set on what it will be but am gonna have good production values
Inceldom is still a mostly unexplored topic, I'm pretty sure just mentioning the word incel in any marketing for your documentary will cause a wildfire with the normies.

Get one of those interviews w BBC lol

better go fast, there's a buncha other people doing the same (not me, just saying).