Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My dream for vaccines and their implications in the life of sexually active people.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I imagine it would have some kind of A.I. built into it, to identify sexually active people and give them some time of disfunction that would result in them dying out of nowhere or completely giving up on their sexual lives.
For women, they would have desires towards unattactive men and thus they would not be incels anymore and would be given the life they want, respect, sex, relationship and status.
All sexually active men, Chad's and Gigachad's would function no more like a robot following all the commands of their superiors to do anything they want. They would be ordered to give away all their sexual partners to us and they would simply do it because they would be programmed to do so.

Women would also follow all our commands without any type of question just like an object moves if he so move it. The world would be ours, and they would no more be entitled to everything that is denied to us every day of our lives. There would be no more rejections and if given an order, you would have whoever you want and whatever you want done for you by normies and everyone with a status above them.

WE would be in control and WE would now get what we want. WE would be living the life that was denied to us by those that believe they are above us.

Solid dream, looks like we will have to settle for mass deaths and infertility on the vaccinated people :

A dream come true

What if the vaccine turned all Chads and foids into titans?
I will Kill every single one
5a5ccd2927c62cadb5d21e171884a03c4a26ffd2

The vaccine will cause unknown long term efects. Possibly infertility too so maybe the normies will get cucked after all

The vaccine will cause unknown long term efects. Possibly infertility too so maybe the normies will get cucked after all
I fucking sure hope so. Preach, brother.