Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My downstairs neighbor smokes weed twice a day EVERY single day

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I get sick because the smoke goes upstairs towards my window and in my room. It's disgusting. He lives downstairs with his little girlfriend.

I saw him sitting outside the other day neurotically scrolling his phone and moving his leg frantically up and down (normie/psycho trait because they are always bored). I wonder if he's even a uni student because he sounds like a moron.

But I hear his gf laughing all the time at every dumb thing he says (oofy doofy pill). Do you think this guy is just basically around because the girl is a spoiled uni student who wants a "man" around (this is the way they talk), who entertains and sometimes fucks her.

If I was not so high inhib I would complain in the message group and tell him to gtfo stop smoking weed and actually study or something. He doesn't deserve a girl.

Stab him and his gf 357 time (in REAL LIFE SIMULATOR)

this guy might be rich asf so that he affords this ton of weed.
Do you think this guy is just basically around because the girl is a spoiled uni student who wants a "man" around (this is the way they talk), who entertains and sometimes fucks her.
who knows but a ton of femalios can only be attracted to a good sense of humor and someone who plays the role as her clown plus this nigga provide weed for her so that's a reason

this guy might be rich asf so that he affords this ton of weed.

who knows but a ton of femalios can only be attracted to a good sense of humor and someone who plays the role as her clown plus this nigga provide weed for her so that's a reason
He doesn't have a good sense of humor, he is just loud and she laughs at it. I never see her smoking weed. I hope she does it for the weed, this girl sounds so immature. Better not to break up her little world where she is queen

He doesn't have a good sense of humor, he is just loud and she laughs at it. I never see her smoking weed. I hope she does it for the weed, this girl sounds so immature. Better not to break up her little world where she is queen
for femalios, a good sense of humor is being a loud mouthed clown, you must make a circus for them so they don't get bored

His mind will rot in a few years. The reason the foid is around is probably just so she can mooch off the weed

I get sick because the smoke goes upstairs towards my window and in my room. It's disgusting. He lives downstairs with his little girlfriend.

I saw him sitting outside the other day neurotically scrolling his phone and moving his leg frantically up and down (normie/psycho trait because they are always bored). I wonder if he's even a uni student because he sounds like a moron.

But I hear his gf laughing all the time at every dumb thing he says (oofy doofy pill). Do you think this guy is just basically around because the girl is a spoiled uni student who wants a "man" around (this is the way they talk), who entertains and sometimes fucks her.

If I was not so high inhib I would complain in the message group and tell him to gtfo stop smoking weed and actually study or something. He doesn't deserve a girl.
smokes weed? that type of antisocial behaviour is cool to femturds no wonder he has a gf and not rotting like us autistis here

for femalios, a good sense of humor is being a loud mouthed clown, you must make a circus for them so they don't get bored
take the darktriad pill and clownmaxx like jokER

I’m high asf rn mang :smonk:

smokes weed? that type of antisocial behaviour is cool to femturds no wonder he has a gf and not rotting like us autistis here
Turns out he is asian as well.

I had a filthy spic below me who would do this. The spic was also a drug dealer and had this obnoxiously loud hellcat that he would park, exhaust facing the building and start 20 times a night then floor it.

Whites, asians, and curries should not have to live amongst niggers and spics.
cope all non whites subhuman

Note when he usualy smokes weed, call cops on time