Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dog was put down this morning

maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
I don't really have friends as it is, and I don't feel very close with anyone I am friends with. My dog was the only one I had a truly loving connection with, and it's over. No more cuddles, nobody excited when I get home, and no more nicknames at home other than incel. I'm hurting a lot rn, guys.

I am truly sorry about your loss. I always wanted to have a dog myself, but it was never possible.

Sorry to see your dog go. Dogs are loving animals unlike the savage human race.

My condolences brother. I too lost my dog last year. It took me a long time to handle my grief over losing my true companion who showed me real affection. I still think about him. Dogs are such beautiful and affectionate creatures. Too bad these fucking western degenerate whores use them for their own disgusting sexual acts.

Sorry to hear that man. Dogs are one of the last the subservient beings loyal to man, when you lose, and its definitely a big loss. Anyways, sorry for what happened to you.

Went though that nearly 3 years ago with my cat. Couldn't help but cry at the vet.

use it to your advantage and tell a femoid that your dog died - maybe that Stacy will have some sympathy and fuck you out of sadness

My cat is my only friend/gf

incelman said:
My cat is my only friend/gf

Same.

[font=HelveticaNeue,]My condolences original poster.[/font]

I am sorry for your loss man, may he rest in peace.

Blackops2cel will watch over him. RIP

I'm a non-owning catcel, but I am sorry for your loss, brother. Pets really do love us in ways FHOs never would. When the time is right you should get another dog, but only when you are ready. RIP.

I'm incredibly sorry for your loss, OP. I'd sacrifice every female on this earth to bring him back. Dogs are precious.

Roach said:
use it to your advantage and tell a femoid that your dog died - maybe that Stacy will have some sympathy and fuck you out of sadness

Implying that they care about what happens to a non male model.

Damn, I'm sorry about your dog OP. I don't know what it feels like to lose anyone I am desired by or loved by.

My cat is about to die too, is just a question of time since he have a tumor in his ear.

Sorry for your loss

I feel you, man. We had to say farewell to our 14 year old Jack Russel as well almost a month ago (eerily enough on October 31st). It still stings

My condolences

im sorry to hear this

Sorry brother, love that same devastating experience almost a year ago. Dogs are such loyal companions unlike people.

maybethrowed said:
I don't really have friends as it is, and I don't feel very close with anyone I am friends with. My dog was the only one I had a truly loving connection with, and it's over. No more cuddles, nobody excited when I get home, and no more nicknames at home other than incel. I'm hurting a lot rn, guys.

Delete and paste in the off topic sub. Dogs don't really love you. They have to because you feed them and take care of them. It's not lile a true friendship, you force him.to love you lol. If he had the chance to switch owners a lot of them would. Anyway, just get urself another dog and he will love you as long as you feed him well.

sorry to hear man :(

Do you think you'll get a new dog in the future?  They are awesome friends just sucks when they get sick or old :(

here's a pretty good hipster song from a femoid about her dog, she would be incel if she were a guy but of course even unattractive girls can get dates/sex easily, pretty good song if you're into indie music

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9PKoe0t2U[/video]

RIP dogs, you are the best animals on planet earth

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWUYh7iPMZQ[/video]