Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dog dildo got delivered to my neighbor's house and they opened the box. Feeling horrible

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16b48lo/my_toy_got_delivered_to_my_neighbors_house_and/

I'm so mortified right now I literally want to cry. It got delivered and within 5 minutes I realized it had been delivered to THEIR house. So I ran over to fetch it from the front porch, and no... Not there. I ordered it from Amazon, so I knew it had been on their front porch. It's an older man and his adult son, both very conservative, and I just KNEW they had opened it because they've always been kind of weird and really don't like us.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm speechless, her kind would be stoned to death back in the day, why this is tunahole allowed to roam around like a free human?

muh muh muh im gonna cry muh muh muh fucking children

I'm speechless, her kind would be stoned to death back in the day, why this is tunahole allowed to roam around like a free human?
I wish we did stoning in the west.

Female problems.

After the dogpill the dildog pill

I wish we did it in the cucked east.
Damn I just don’t understand what made us stop stoning foids. The world would be so much better, having foids who obeyed us instead of what we have now.

Zero mentions of it being a k9 dildo though

It just proves that white women love fucking their pet dogs. Thats why they are needed to be gassed. White women are worse than furries.

I fucking hate being in the wiemar republic

It just proves that white women love fucking their pet dogs. Thats why they are needed to be gassed. White women are worse than furries.
They really do love fucking dogs for some reason. It just literally shows that foids will fuck everything except for us. Also based for gassing all foids who fuck dogs.

Women are in an endless search for the most pleasure from the biggest monster cock, they are hedonists and defective eugenicists who want to continue the existence of giants and murderers because their brain believes it will ensure a satisfactory continuation of the endless cycle of life

Why wouldn't she just buy a normal dildo instead?

Lol at the fucking simp neighbor who pretended it didn’t happen and then mysteriously put it on her porch. Passed up a prime opportunity to shame her.

She would rather fuck a piece of plastic than a non-chad :feelskek:

Lol at the fucking simp neighbor who pretended it didn’t happen and then mysteriously put it on her porch. Passed up a prime opportunity to shame her.
She insulted them just for them being conservative she needs spirit fission performed on her

Inkwells are just projecting their bestialities fetish one women

women:

My dog dildo got delivered to my neighbor's house and they opened the box. Feeling horrible​