Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dog died yesterday.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He lived with us for 14 years. We adopted him in 2004 when he was only a few months old. I was in 8th grade at the time. Now, I'm pushing 30. It's a weird feeling... it's hard to describe it. He was the last connection between me and my 15 year-old-self. Every time I looked at him, I remembered my teenage years. I think I'm not only grieving the passing of my dog, but also the loss of the last connection to that happy time of my life. It's like that 15 year-old-boy only existed in the back of my memory through my dog, and now he's also gone. I don't even know if what I'm saying makes sense to anyone. Anyhow, I needed to get this load off my chest.

I’m sorry to hear that bro. I’ve lost pets before and it’s really tough especially when you have no friends.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. You can take comfort in the fact that you and your family at least gave him a life where he was loved.

:f:

Dogs can be great friends ngl, up until they start cucking you if you somehow land a girlfriend jfl

I'm sorry brother. Condolences.
I’m sorry to hear that bro. I’ve lost pets before and it’s really tough especially when you have no friends.
True. My only real friend is a dog. And he isn't even mine.

Mine died too it sucks man

My condolences.
I dreamed of having yesterday, guess I won't get one.

I think I'm not only grieving the passing of my dog, but also the loss of the last connection to that happy time of my life. It's like that 15 year-old-boy only existed in the back of my memory through my dog, and now he's also gone.
I still keep a few mostly worthless things from when I was about 15, it doesn't really seem to help me feel connected to the past though. When I recall some of the memories, I can recognize the people and places but it's as if the weight of the events is totally gone. It feels as though none of it really happened, or at least as if I wasn't actually there. If I didn't know better, it would be extremely easy for me to mistake dreams I had years ago as memories, and vice versa.

Not sure if it's related to what you're experiencing, but it's difficult to adequately describe.

Thats why i dont want a pet, knowing it will die one day
Rip :f:

Thats why i dont want a pet, knowing it will die one day
By that logic, you shouldn’t want anything. Everything has a beginning and end I’m afraid. :feelsbadman:

68B5F32C 5662 4DB0 9F71 C24147B5A3D6

I know the feels

Damn dude, my condolences.

i need a pet. last pet of mine was a chicken and she was mf stupid. it even gave me painful armpit herpes

You're too funny dogs live forever :feelsbadman:

He lived with us for 14 years. We adopted him in 2004 when he was only a few months old. I was in 8th grade at the time. Now, I'm pushing 30. It's a weird feeling... it's hard to describe it. He was the last connection between me and my 15 year-old-self. Every time I looked at him, I remembered my teenage years. I think I'm not only grieving the passing of my dog, but also the loss of the last connection to that happy time of my life. It's like that 15 year-old-boy only existed in the back of my memory through my dog, and now he's also gone. I don't even know if what I'm saying makes sense to anyone. Anyhow, I needed to get this load off my chest.
I am sorry for your loss man. I hope your dog rests in piece now without suffering. Cherish the memories that both of you made together

I can relate cause I love my pet a lot and a life without her sounds dismal.
Mine died too it sucks man
I am sorry for your loss :(
I still keep a few mostly worthless things from when I was about 15, it doesn't really seem to help me feel connected to the past though. When I recall some of the memories, I can recognize the people and places but it's as if the weight of the events is totally gone. It feels as though none of it really happened, or at least as if I wasn't actually there. If I didn't know better, it would be extremely easy for me to mistake dreams I had years ago as memories, and vice versa.

Not sure if it's related to what you're experiencing, but it's difficult to adequately describe.
Long time no see. I always like reading your posts :feelsokman:

I'm sorry dude, that's gotta suck. Hope you feel better soon.

It's sad how cats, dogs and other pets age faster than we do and die way before us even when they're much younger. Kinda feels like Gunbuster, where time passes faster on Earth compared to the people who were travelling at light speed in space.

I already went through this experience plenty of times, including having my pet cat dying on my arms on the way to the veterinary, after being run over by a car, when I was like 8. I remember the feeling of his shattered ribs against my arms :feelscry:

This world is hell.

Damn its over, at least thats one less living being that mogs me

It's sad how cats, dogs and other pets age faster than we do and die way before us even when they're much younger. Kinda feels like Gunbuster, where time passes faster on Earth compared to the people who were travelling at light speed in space.

I already went through this experience plenty of times, including having my pet cat dying on my arms on the way to the veterinary, after being run over by a car, when I was like 8. I remember the feeling of his shattered ribs against my arms :feelscry:

This world is hell.
I think this world was designed by some evil entity. We're here to suffer. There are a few good moments here and there, but we're all here to suffer.

My condolences :f:. Lost mine December of 2012...cried like a bitch

That’s so horrible. :feelscry:

Jesus man, sorry to hear that, I understand how it is, when I was 16 my dog was killed by the people we paid to shower him, we adopted him when I was 10, that was the last time I cried for real, now we have another dog, we bathe him ourselves, afraid that it will happen again, he is one of the only creatures on this planet that likes me.

I cried for a week when my last dog past away, dogs are great.

Here's some songs about dogs

I'm going to be so sad when both my dogs die. I love dogs so much. They are so loyal and loving, even if you are hideous. Pet love is honestly one of the only pure forms of love to exist.

sorry to hear that. wish i had one.

Sorry bro. Pets are more compassionate than normies are, and 100x more compassionate than foids. At least pets will love you unconditionally and will cherish you no matter what you look like.

F for your dog.

Always remember the good time you had with him.
It helped me to cope when my pet passed away a couple of years ago.

glad my parents never let me get one. No need for that type of heartbreak in an incels life

Your dog probably had more action than everyone here :lul::lul:

I had few dogs that died on me, it hurt everytime, my first dog i got was when i was 6 or 7, i grew up with him, he lived for 15 years until his heart gave up. I felt like an family member died. Second it was a little puppy, he loved me so much and i played with him daily, he got a puppy disease and died in few hours. Third one was his mom, she got a huge tumor and cancer at 9yo, it got so bad she was hurting all the time so i put her down, her last look at me while she got the dead shot she waited for me to help her.

Holy fuck :cryfeels:
:fuk: Life is death, live enough and you get surrounded by it. Even if its the final part of natural line, its hard to accept it.

Life is death, live enough and you get surrounded by it. Even if its the final part of natural line, its hard to accept it.
Even harder to accept when it happens too soon

TookTheBullets

Even harder to accept when it happens too soon

View attachment 557749
Death is such a weird concept, untill you lose someone close you dont get it really, first encounter is devastating, maybe because peoples first encounter with such experience is in adulthood and adult brain cant adjust and cope so well as kids one. Ive seen adult men, forty something crying helpless and broken like toddlers over loosing a parent.

BUMPING THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE NIGGA

NEW RULE BOYOS, WE BUMP DOGPILL THREADS 24/7 AROUND HERE FROM NOW ON

DOGPILLS TO THE TOP!

Death is such a weird concept, untill you lose someone close you dont get it really, first encounter is devastating, maybe because peoples first encounter with such experience is in adulthood and adult brain cant adjust and cope so well as kids one. Ive seen adult men, forty something crying helpless and broken like toddlers over loosing a parent.
Today's not the first time I lost a pet but it's the first time I was present for the death so I got a little weepier than usual.

@Fat Link not sure why @wizardcel got banned but please give them a 2nd chance in honor of both our lost hounds

WC if they let you back the price for unbanning is you must adopt a pet from a shelter, it's on the honor system.

Last edited:
Today's not the first time I lost a pet but it's the first time I was present for the death so I got a little weepier than usual.
Sorry to hear that. How old was it?

I lost an puppy few weeks ago, we did everything we could and poor little guy wasnt strong enough to survive. It hurted like hell.

Sorry to hear that. How old was it?

I lost an puppy few weeks ago, we did everything we could and poor little guy wasnt strong enough to survive. It hurted like hell.
15ish, what happened to puppy?

15ish, what happened to puppy?
Seller lied it got all the vaccines, it started vomiting constantly and got diarrhea, we took it to the vet, he put it on IV and constant intensive care, poor puppy suffered for 3 days and on fourth his heart gave up.

@Fat Link not sure why @wizardcel got banned but please give them a 2nd chance in honor of both our lost hounds

WC if they let you back the price for unbanning is you must adopt a pet from a shelter, it's on the honor system.
Ok I’ve given him a second chance due to our friendship and my trust in you as a good person little buddy. :feelsclown:

Turns out he was banned by the previous administration for very good reason ie apparently the permaban was for the 10th time he claimed he was going to go ER but ehh it’s usually the quiet ones as we all well know at this point rather than the loud mouths like this that actually go all the way to carrying out some sort of mass killing event so yeah if he comes back and can cut that shit out from now on he can stay. :feelshehe:

He was last seen here according to his profile on January 2022 and was banned by prior staff sometime in 2020 so I’m not sure he will come back here as an active poster unless someone here knows him and lets him know he’s been freed. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I’m sorry for your loss bro