Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dog died yesterday.

Turns out he was banned by the previous administration for very good reason ie apparently the permaban was for the 10th time he claimed he was going to go ER but ehh it’s usually the quiet ones as we all well know at this point rather than the loud mouths like this that actually go all the way to carrying out some sort of mass killing event so yeah if he comes back and can cut that shit out from now on he can stay. :feelshehe:
I didn't know you couldn't make ER announcements on here...

ah I see on 10 May 2022 you clarified that the "no illegal content" part applied to go ER statements. Definitely didn't seem that clear in 2021 and earlier before you took over.

I'm betting that shit wasn't enforced for pot smokers or illegal file-sharing tho, so maybe should be claorified like for major felonies like murder and not "you can't admit to jaywalking" etc