Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My little sister is going out

His sister is getting railed and he has an emotional connection to her. I lose all emotional connection to non virgin women
Do you have a sister? Its hard to let go I would imagine

Do you have a sister? Its hard to let go I would imagine
I have a little sister. Ever since she told me boys had been interested in her I don’t view her as a person anymore, just a whore

His sister is getting railed and he has an emotional connection to her. I lose all emotional connection to non virgin women
I would imagine its hard to see your sister turn into a whore because of your mom im lucky my mom isnt that bad

She wouldn’t

I would imagine its hard to see your sister turn into a whore because of your mom im lucky my mom isnt that bad
My mother was the biggest whore to ever whore. When my sister was in her early teens, my mother told her she should “get with a lot of boys when she goes to college”.

My mother was the biggest whore to ever whore. When my sister was in her early teens, my mother told her she should “get with a lot of boys when she goes to college”.
Jfl sorry about that man

I don't want to insult your mother but she's a horrible parent

She just made it about herself and told me I was a ungrateful piece of shit and all I do is ruin her life
I guess you were right for calling her a whore

It's her life anon she can do what she wants that's none of your business you're just jealous because she gets to go out and you don't because no one likes you

for being a cuck and bully @SupremeAutist

Attachments

• afbeelding_2024-07-29_202923753.png
    afbeelding_2024-07-29_202923753.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
I have two sisters.

Hear me out brother. You cant change destiny. It is over. It is a fight you cant win. It is rigged from the start.

She will get railed by chad that mogs you to death, you will see her with boyfriend and etc. You will feel like the biggest cuck in the world and there is absolutely nothing you can do. (Unless you kill him and kidnap her in gta 5).

I would say to not even stress with this issue but I know it is impossible.

It's her life anon she can do what she wants that's none of your business you're just jealous because she gets to go out and you don't because no one likes you
Kek

Brutal. She's getting railed by Chad while you're stuck at home btw :forcedsmile:

Do you have a dad ?

it's ovER for your sister. She will be railed while you join the rest of us in an involuntary life of munk.

sit on her so she can't leave

u can't stop them its a natural part of the stacy life cycle just distance urself from her my whore roastie sister has a bodycount of like 40

I feel the SAME way about my sister, fuck I don’t want her to date. Just bugs me that she’ll be getting railed in a few years.