Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My doctor won't let me have a DEXA scan.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I asked for one, and they said very plainly "No." Because that's for old people with bone density problems.

DEXA scans are also, and probably more frequently, used to accurately measure body fat. That's all I want.

Ask your docto

R if it's rig

Ht for you!

I don't want that, I just want to fix my body so that it produces testosterone like it used to. Figure out what happened to me that my testosterone is fucked.

The 2 oldcels having a conversation together

I don't want that, I just want to fix my body so that it produces testosterone like it used to. Figure out what happened to me that my testosterone is fucked.
Is it not obvious why you are a low t freak? You seem like an intelligent lad. Look around, you know everything is a weapon against men these days. It's from the food and water and plastic everywhere.

Is it not obvious why you are a low t freak? You seem like an intelligent lad. Look around, you know everything is a weapon against men these days. It's from the food and water and plastic everywhere.

You know what happens when you go on cycle? Your dick shrinks. And your nuts soften. I need every inch I can get.

Over for poor medical insurance having cels.:cryfeels:

Frothy enjoys being a low t soy

Have you tried gravity boots/ inversion tables? And good posture

Soy has electrolytes!

I did have an x-ray done, we'll see about my posture.