Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MY DMC5 SKILLS ARE INCREASING , TRANSFERING DMC4 SKILLS TO DMC5 FELT EASY

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
much easier them dmc4 but still needs good muscle memory to keep going , i mock all of you here but thats to be expected from a combo player

enjoy the swag

yes bro. I dont know but it seems like dmc is hard

I'm glad you're doing something you enjoy,Opposite person.

Combos me, cna't wait till prices drop so I could buy it lel, not paying $50 for 8 hours of gameplay lel
Michaels me

Seems boring tbh

yea you cant imagine how satisfying this game is, once you lerned stuff and did cool combos , you rly need some dedication to pull this off.

Looks really hard tbh. Not over for skilledcels

i played 3 months dmc4 started november 2018 , sometimes 4-5 hours a day, that game is way harder then 5 , but i could transfer my skills ( styleswitching some weapons switching) and combos concepts just fine , for example , Back + Sword ( not hold ) - Swordmaster - Style - Trickster - Forward + style -Swordmaster . Style -Jump - Sytle - jump ( jump cancels ) touchpad , this for example is just an simple combo opener putting the enemy high enough and relounching him with the "rose throw " so you can either do a trick up again ( trickster - forward + style ) or if you want to be more stylish do a skystar backwards ( trickster - style + back ) then do a gunshot - do a trick up and gunshot again , since you jumpcanceled you got all your air moves back ( 1 skystar and 1 trick up for base dante ) and ( 2 skystars and 2 trickups with devil tricker , with the Devilsword weapon equiped you can even do 3 skystars and 3 trickups, what makes comboing in the air MUCH EASIER since you dont need to JC ( jump cancel ) so much

in the combo shown i did 5 trickups and 4 skystars , what equals 1 jump cancel , if i didnt do that i couldnt extend the combo so far , all that must be considered while doing combos , but things will become habbit after a while

Last edited:
what is this? a street fighter type game?

what is this? a street fighter type game?

you never heard of devil may cry? well, its way more like an action game but with fighting game elements ( combo wise ) . the combos arent what your used to input wise and they arent easy either , needs time to getting used to, starting with dmc5 is just fine if you want to get serious , dmc4 is a pain in the ass to get good at , 5 is by far easier but still hard , and there is always new tech that comes out that you can implement in your playstyle , forget about dmc 1 2 and 3 since 3 isnt that relevant anymore and outdated and 1 2 are garbage , ah and that ripoff thats just called DMC is garbage aswell ,

does this game looks interesting to you? if you want to be challenged and want to accomplish at least something get good at it or rly good ,dante ( the character i play ) is like lerning a new langage tbh ,

you never heard of devil may cry? well, its way more like an action game but with fighting game elements ( combo wise ) . the combos arent what your used to input wise and they arent easy either , needs time to getting used to, starting with dmc5 is just fine if you want to get serious , dmc4 is a pain in the ass to get good at , 5 is by far easier but still hard , and there is always new tech that comos out that you can implement in your playstyle , forget about dmc 1 2 and 3 since 3 isnt that relevant anymore and outdated and 1 2 are garbage , ah and that ripoff thats just called DMC us garbage aswell ,

does this game looks interesting to you? if you want to be challenged and what to accomplish at least something get good at it or rly good ,dante ( the character i play ) is like lerning a new langage tbh ,
is it open world? is there online?

is it open world? is there online?

no , its not an rpg , nor an online game well now you can play coop online in dmc5 but thats it , a pvp mode would be cool af but only time will tell , i just baught the game bc of the combos

oh yea, this rpg game was pretty good. I have seen it before.

this is not and rpg but watever , its called action game but it has fighting game elements in it ( combos ) that are quite absurd and very open , creativity promoting what is very good

this is not and rpg but watever , its called action game but it has fighting game elements in it ( combos ) that are quite absurd and very open , creativity promoting what is very good
aha combo games are always pretty fun.

im looking forward to the bloody palace tbh :feelsokman:

I want this game but I don't want to pay $70 for a single player game.

i used to play tons of dmc4 on xbox
i play dmc5 on pc now but i cant do crazy combos like u

then practice , if you played tons of dmc4, shouldnt you be a god now?... well good playing this game on a serious level is way harder then dmc5 anyways ...

devil may cry seems fun

I'm in love with capcom again

This game is awesome already completed it in Son of sparda mode, waiting to unlock hell and hell mode
(I completed DMC devil may cry in hell and hell mode)
So i plan to complete this one too in maximum difficult

This game is awesome already completed it in Son of sparda mode, waiting to unlock hell and hell mode
(I completed DMC devil may cry in hell and hell mode)
So i plan to complete this one too in maximum difficult

i just got the game for the combos