Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My disdain for inferior (heavy autists, deformed, maladaptive etc.) people knows no bounds

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
Everytine i open up social media and see one of those unworthy creatures, it makes me revolt in anger and despair for the human race in general.

Im not talking about us incels (although some of us would neatly enter this category, no doubt about it) im talking about the "rotten vegetables" type.

You know, people with severe deformities from birth, like skin diseases, no arms/legs, malfunctioning bodies and minds in general (so much so that if they were born like 100 yrs ago, they would be put either in a circus or an asylum, far away feom civilized society).

I wish they were dead, all of them. Sure, for personal, egoistical gain but from the humane perspective also.

Put yrslf in the freak position. If they are/were able to speak, dress themselves alone, have toilet training (most of them dont) and had a reasonable IQ, most would be willingly, gladly ask to be put out of their own, disgusting misery.

But since we are a naturally dysgenic species with too much questionable beliefs, we simply try to virtue signal our entire lifes and pretend theses goblins are as human as we. THEY ARENT. SORRY BUD.

Those normies ultimately treat us like trash while at the same time humanize those people that you mention just to satisfy their virtue signaling ego.

Those normies ultimately treat us like trash while at the same time humanize those people that you mention just to satisfy their virtue signaling ego.
Exactly. Couldnt put it more succintly.

I don't get it.

My disdain is for the Chads and Stacies who live life on easy mode and will never experience the level of physical and emotional starvation incels do.

The inferior creatures you mentioned are closer to us than normies. There's heavy overlap between us.

my brother is a heavy autist and i hate him with every fibre of my being
If your father was a real one, he would've dumped him in a desert and claim to the cops he just disapeared, like a real men should. Sorry...

my brother is a heavy autist and i hate him with every fibre of my being
In an ideal world, that should be the duty of every couple who a case like that. Just kill the goddamn vegetable and feed it to the pigs or something...

At least having the option to do it would be fair game enough...

autist here. would love if assisted suicide was legal.

Everytine i open up social media and see one of those unworthy creatures, it makes me revolt in anger and despair for the human race in general.

Im not talking about us incels (although some of us would neatly enter this category, no doubt about it) im talking about the "rotten vegetables" type.

You know, people with severe deformities from birth, like skin diseases, no arms/legs, malfunctioning bodies and minds in general (so much so that if they were born like 100 yrs ago, they would be put either in a circus or an asylum, far away feom civilized society).

I wish they were dead, all of them. Sure, for personal, egoistical gain but from the humane perspective also.

Put yrslf in the freak position. If they are/were able to speak, dress themselves alone, have toilet training (most of them dont) and had a reasonable IQ, most would be willingly, gladly ask to be put out of their own, disgusting misery.

But since we are a naturally dysgenic species with too much questionable beliefs, we simply try to virtue signal our entire lifes and pretend theses goblins are as human as we. THEY ARENT. SORRY BUD.
We are on the same page. Most involuntary celibates are functional. We can write, read, speak, and walk. Even the autistic users are somewhat functional. Those creatures, that can barely act or talk like humans, are not put out of their misery because their superiors have the egotistical urge to house pets. Yes, these are not functional humans; these are pets from whom the parents benefit. They milk our money via taxes in order to nurture the creature that is never going to become a productive citizen of society. Worse: They believe housing this miserable creature in a vegetal state is somehow right. No, it is not right. In fact, it has no rights. It should not even be alive.

We are on the same page. Most involuntary celibates are functional. We can write, read, speak, and walk. Even the autistic users are somewhat functional. Those creatures, that can barely act or talk like humans, are not put out of their misery because their superiors have the egotistical urge to house pets. Yes, these are not functional humans; these are pets from whom the parents benefit. They milk our money via taxes in order to nurture the creature that is never going to become a productive citizen of society. Worse: They believe housing this miserable creature in a vegetal state is somehow right. No, it is not right. In fact, it has no rights. It should not even be alive.
Thank you, brocel. Its nice to know there's still people out there with functioning brains.

Sometimes i wonder if the parents of said humanoid creature are waiting for advancements in modern medicine? that may never come? So that their monstrosity is somehow "cured"? But that's just me, thinking in non NPC terms.

Most likely they know they are just as much genetic vermin as their progeny (if you think about it, you'll get what im trying to say here) and think there is a "god's plan" behind all of this.

Yes, might be, but god's plan would be to kill that horrid sack of meat and cells you call "suzie" or wtv and get on with the rest of your life JFL NOT MAINTAIN IT FFS...

I should make a midwit meme where the title is "what to do with a genetic failure/monstrosity?" It would go something like this:

Low iq people: "JEST FROW IT UN DE OCEAN GODDAMNIT!"

Midwits: "nooooo! All life is sacred! We will call it roy and give him a good life!"

High iq: "just throw the poor thing in the ocean."

Normies hate them more. They truly see them as so subhuman that they feel the need to be nice to them out of guilt for their hatred.

Normies hate them more. They truly see them as so subhuman that they feel the need to be nice to them out of guilt for their hatred.
Guess is natural. The human race wouldnt have gotten where it is if we saved time (and resources, mind you) to save something that is not useful (or even aware of itself) to the tribe.

Call it a disease of prosperity...

It started when we stopped killing the old and feeble people, but lets not get into it right now...

Normies hate serious discussions about topics like suicide (and even try to pretend like its an unvalid discussion if it doesnt end with something like "but nobody should do it under no circumstances") because it sheds a light on their own mortality and meaninglessness of their own lifes (so much so that it has become a painful taboo to them). Truly pathetic beings.

yurp. i am repulsed by people who are uglier or more autistic than me. i
get where normies are coming from when they treat us like shit

I despise the fact how people worship downies. Downies are disgusting. It's not their fault to be born like that but there is nothing to worship.