Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My discord account has been terminated for participating in Darth Aureliuss Incel Channel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240226 125500

The liberal establishment is censoring incels

Only those who comply totally will be allowed to exist in the world to come. It's OGRE

Imbecile for trusting that fednigger

you have no evidence that hes a fed
I can tell by your posts you're a very gullible individual. You're not as intelligent as you think you are, you lack the self-awareness to see

I can tell by your posts you're a very gullible individual. You're not as intelligent as you think you are, you lack the self-awareness to see
i asked you a simple question, where is your evidence? If you cant support your assertion then what you say is meaningless

i asked you a simple question, where is your evidence? If you cant support your assertion then what you say is meaningless
Ok so you have a tall white man who is clearly intelligent and well spoken, claims to be a trucel but never shows his face. Then he has something called incel defense force on a shit platform like discord and not something more private.
I would say the burden of proof is on him to prove he is not a fed.

Ok so you have a tall white man who is clearly intelligent and well spoken, claims to be a trucel but never shows his face. Then he has something called incel defense force on a shit platform like discord and not something more private.
I would say the burden of proof is on him to prove he is not a fed.
If he was actually a fed, he would encourage incels to commit illegal acts to catch them. He wants to organize an incel militia within the scope of the law. Discord is an easily accessible app, thats why he used it.
Average Joe is just making baseless accusations.

Stemcels white knighting for women that'll never touch them.

You're too much of a fool to see through the obvious bullshit then. If he isn't a glowie, he's just some severely delusional schizocel. You never even stopped to pause and think for a second how fucking stupid that plan of his is? Jesus fucking christ, there's so few genuinely decent rational users here who aren't gullible clowns. You'd think blackpillers would be more skeptical, smdh

You're too much of a fool to see through the obvious bullshit then. If he isn't a glowie, he's just some severely delusional schizocel. You never even stopped to pause and think for a second how fucking stupid that plan of his is? Jesus fucking christ, there's so few genuinely decent rational users here who aren't gullible clowns. You'd think blackpillers would be more skeptical, smdh
If you think that Darth will fail in his objectives, then that's just your opinion. Regardless of whether or not he will succeed, there is nothing wrong with trying. If nobody takes action then who will? Darth is the only one who is taking steps in the right direction. Only time will tell, nothing is guaranteed.

If you think that Darth will fail in his objectives, then that's just your opinion. Regardless of whether or not he will succeed, there is nothing wrong with trying. If nobody takes action then who will? Darth is the only one who is taking steps in the right direction. Only time will tell, nothing is guaranteed.
By organizing in any group you invite the government to attack and harass you and your group, regardless of if it's in the scope of the law. Look at the ProudBoys, PatriotFront, OathKeepers, all are constantly harassed and prosecuted by the feds simply because they're organized groups. If you think society is just gonna let your little operation exist because you're doing it legally you're a fool.

By organizing in any group you invite the government to attack and harass you and your group, regardless of if it's in the scope of the law. Look at the ProudBoys, PatriotFront, OathKeepers, all are constantly harassed and prosecuted by the feds simply because they're organized groups. If you think society is just gonna let your little operation exist because you're doing it legally you're a fool.
Most likely we will be spied on by the feds, but not prosecuted unless some of his members are planning to commit illegal acts. The proud boys engaged in a riot on government property, that's the reason why some of their members were sent to prison.

Most likely we will be spied on by the feds, but not prosecuted unless some of his members are planning to commit illegal acts.
Patriot Front doesn't commit illegal acts, and yet several of their demonstrations have had their members arrested. Antifa attacked the Proud Boys, they defended themselves, and 20 PBs went to jail, but ZERO Antifa. The government DOES NOT CARE if you do stuff legally. If they hate you they will find a way to arrest you.

Imbecile for trusting that fednigger
No,
Darth looks like a legit .is Member, with very HighIQ posts.
He even shows himself in video´s.
My Discord account has also sadly enough been terminated, cause I joined his server.
I was curious what his stuff was all about

No,
Darth looks like a legit .is Member, with very HighIQ posts.
He even shows himself in video´s.
My Discord account has also sadly enough been terminated, cause I joined his server.
I was curious what his stuff was all about
Grow up

You're not as smart as you think you are and your lack of self-awareness really shows. Childish, really, childish line of thought

Stop using Discord, problem solved

View attachment 1074544
The liberal establishment is censoring incels
According to the post that Darth Aurelius made, he said that the entire Discord server, as well as multiple related social media channels and accounts (YouTube, Rumble), were all banned within a 24-hour period. Other people on .is have said similar things that their accounts were banned also.

Due to this evidence, it is nearly certain that some glowie 3-letter intelligence organization was keeping tabs on the IPF/ILM stuff and tried to nip it in the bud. Darth Aurelius was (and still is) making a lot of progress compared to the previous years of incels living in stagnation. He was at least trying to start something for real change, he was making videos, planning on how to progress, etc. Maybe IT reported it to the glowies or another source, or the glowies found it on their own. Regardless, it will be hard to rebuild and find places where censorship and banning will not take place, but it is not impossible. This site still exists after all, even if many agencies and "researchers" are watching us all the time.

Last edited:
According to the post that Darth Aurelius made, he said that the entire Discord server, as well as multiple related social media channels and accounts (YouTube, Rumble), were all banned within a 24-hour period. Other people on .is have said similar things that their accounts were banned also.

Due to this evidence, it is nearly certain that some glowie 3-letter intelligence organization was keeping tabs on the IPF/ILM stuff and tried to nip it in the bud. Darth Aurelius was (and still is) making a lot of progress compared to the previous years of incels living in stagnation. He was at least trying to start something for real change, he was making videos, planning on how to progress, etc. Maybe IT reported it to the glowies or another source, or the glowies found it on their own. Regardless, it will be hard to rebuild and find places where censorship and banning will not take place, but it is not impossible. This site still exists after all, even if many agencies and "researchers" are watching us all the time.
I'm surprised the US government hasn't banned this forum. Do you think the feds will shut it down if Darth continues to promote his incel militia with major success?

You're not as smart as you think you are and your lack of self-awareness really shows. Childish, really, childish line of thought
Wow, you are just repeating the same thing. You are a clown, an imbecile who lacks the intelligence to counter rational arguments.

Wow, you are just repeating the same thing. You are a clown, an imbecile who lacks the intelligence to counter rational arguments.
Oh we're gonna make it bro, we're gonna have our day of the rope bro! We're gonna kill the chads and stacies bro and get our state-mandated marriages bro! I know its fun to cope and dream but its time to put childish things to an end. I'm done

Oh we're gonna make it bro, we're gonna have our day of the rope bro! We're gonna kill the chads and stacies bro and get our state-mandated marriages bro! I know its fun to cope and dream but its time to put childish things to an end. I'm done
I said that nothing is guaranteed. It's better to try then to do nothing. The odds are against us but I don't give a shit. I would rather do something about it than to do nothing.

I'm surprised the US government hasn't banned this forum. Do you think the feds will shut it down if Darth continues to promote his incel militia with major success?
It was easy for them to shut down IPF/ILM operations on other sites because those sites already have built-in moderation and administration systems. All they had to do was likely flash their badges (metaphorically of course), show credentials to the operators of these sites, and then say "Oh these guys are bad because of "X" reason" and then the site operators/administrators/moderators would shut down the incel channels/accounts/etc.

It would be much harder for the feds to shut down this site. Since this is a forum run by Master and not some globohomo corporation, the only real way it could be shut down without significant amounts of effort is by asking for the intercession of the site host/provider. This could happen, but there are so many ways around it that it isn't an effective method. Master would just find new site hosts, there are so many of them. Just look at how many times the domain extension for this site has changed. First it was .me (Montenegro), then it was .co (Colombia) and now it's .is (Iceland). Feds also tried to take down KiwiFarms many times and still failed, even a complete and concerted effort to take down KiwiFarms for good by a ton of retarded leftist Twitter users failed back in 2022 or 2023.

Also, Darth Aurelius, at least as far as I know from the videos and posts I've seen, hasn't really said or done anything illegal. Sure, the feds will attack people even if they committed no crime, but in most cases, at least right now, I don't think any accusations made against him or the IPF/ILM would hold up in a real court. After all, many freedoms (including the right to organize militias) are technically guaranteed by US law. Incels may be a scapegoat for the glowies, but I doubt any significant action against us will be taken unless something truly drastic happens.

Last edited:
It was easy for them to shut down IPF/ILM operations on other sites because those sites already have built-in moderation and administration systems. All they had to do was likely flash their badges (metaphorically of course), show credentials to the operators of these sites, and then say "Oh these guys are bad because of "X" reason" and then the site operators/administrators/moderators would shut down the incel channels/accounts/etc.

It would be much harder for the feds to shut down this site. Since this is a forum run by Master and not some globohomo corporation, the only real way it could be shut down without significant amounts of effort is by asking for the intercession of the site host/provider. This could happen, but there are so many ways around it that it isn't an effective method. Master would just find new site hosts, there as so many of them. Just look at how many times the domain extension for this site has changed. First it was .me (Montenegro), then it was .co (Colombia) and now it's .is (Iceland). Feds also tried to take down KiwiFarms many times and still failed, even a complete and concerted effort to take down KiwiFarms for good by a ton of retarded leftist Twitter users failed back in 2022 or 2023.

Also, Darth Aurelius, at least as far as I know from the videos and posts I've seen, hasn't really said or done anything illegal. Sure, the feds will attack people even if they committed no crime, but in most cases, at least right now, I don't think any accusations made against him or the IPF/ILM would hold up in a real court. After all, many freedoms (including the right to organize militias) are technically guaranteed by US law. Incels may be a scapegoat for the glowies, but I doubt any significant action against us will be taken unless something truly drastic happens.
Interesting. I am cheering for Darth Aurelius. The evil US Government won't stop him, he will continue to promote the cause even if he is sent to prison or is at risk of assassination. That is a real hero. You can't deny that.

I said that nothing is guaranteed. It's better to try then to do nothing. The odds are against us but I don't give a shit. I would rather do something about it than to do nothing.
Child

It's not being a child, it's being a strong and curious person. I will not bow down to the system, I will work against it.
You clownboy.
Screenshot 20231112 220316 YouTube