Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Account discord banned for joining darth Aurelius channel

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
Damm what You guys have posted?
what Happened?
It Was long time that i didn't check the channel, today u discover that my account not only is banned but it says that there was another access in another position

yeah got banned too - I wasn’t even active in it

every incel discord server gets nuked within a few months

learn from your mistake and dont join one again (or make an alt)

Discord totally exterminated everyone on that server.
To talk in peace at this point we need either telegram or a site like . Is

Discord is a cucked piece of shit. Currently there are no popular secure open source messengers. Jabber is long time dead, even fucking irc outlived it. Now were forced to use proprietary shit infested with glowniggers

Yes mine got banned too.

Discord is a cucked piece of shit. Currently there are no popular secure open source messengers. Jabber is long time dead, even fucking irc outlived it. Now were forced to use proprietary shit infested with glowniggers
Telegram look pretty safe, there are a lot of alt right account that don't get banned even doing the most illegal shit

Telegram look pretty safe, there are a lot of alt right account that don't get banned even doing the most illegal shit
They want your phone number. Would not trust them. But hell a lot better than discord.

So not only they ban the group, but everyone that was in it? This is Twitch level of cuckdom.

(((discord)))