Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dirty little secret involving lookism.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Not safe for work.

Even people who are aware of lookism can't escape the natural reaction of judging someone solely based on their looks. Facts.

What I'm about to share deeply ashames me, but I only have this place for venting and no one here knows me personally so I won't get into trouble. Won't share any personal information either.

Some months ago I was reading my local news on this lady who had killed her partner during sex for no apparent reason. I was disgusted by it... but then I saw her picture. Let's just say I was immediately attracted to her. Then I found an interview on YouTube and fell for her voice tone as well. She has each one of the dark triad characteristics. Her smile turned me on so bad. At this point I was daydreaming about meeting her in real life and having aggressive sex, probably risking my life in the process, right?

The thing is, she is behind bars in one of my state region's prisons now. I wrote a letter to her. That's it. That's what I wanted to say. I wrote a love letter to a psychopath. And she wrote me back. I don't know. I fell in love with her voice, her smile, her dark personality, her passive-aggressive style. Crazy women are excellent in bed, right? Fuck. I'm actually losing my mind over this.

I'm not a fakecel. I might have not gotten my point across with accuracy, but:

1. I was daydreaming about having sex with a psychopath whom I wrote a letter to and probably dying afterwards as I don't care about my shitty life anyways. That won't happen though because I'm ugly and she's behind bars.

2. She did write me back, but she obviously don't know how I look. She just cared enough to write me back with some decent details of her backstory which I had asked for.

That is fucked up, you did what a typical female would do, turned on by a dark triad just because of looks.

That is fucked up, you did what a typical female would do, turned on by a dark triad just because of looks.
I know. Fuck my life. I just can't help it man. I am a narcissist. I understand her behavior and motivation completely. She's fucking hot and lives nearby. I don't have an actual chance, but one can dream, right? I had to vent. My parents don't know about this. I've been writing letters to a psychopath for months now. I feel like I'm no different than the females I criticize, but I kind of understand them now. I still hate them though.

Do you think I should stop writing her letters?

Not safe for work.

Even people who are aware of lookism can't escape the natural reaction of judging someone solely based on their looks. Facts.

What I'm about to share deeply ashames me, but I only have this place for venting and no one here knows me personally so I won't get into trouble. Won't share any personal information either.

Some months ago I was reading my local news on this lady who had killed her partner during sex for no apparent reason. I was disgusted by it... but then I saw her picture. Let's just say I was immediately attracted to her. Then I found an interview on YouTube and fell for her voice tone as well. She has each one of the dark triad characteristics. Her smile turned me on so bad. At this point I was daydreaming about meeting her in real life and having aggressive sex, probably risking my life in the process, right?

The thing is, she is behind bars in one of my state region's prisons now. I wrote a letter to her. That's it. That's what I wanted to say. I wrote a love letter to a psychopath. And she wrote me back. I don't know. I fell in love with her voice, her smile, her dark personality, her passive-aggressive style. Crazy women are excellent in bed, right? Fuck. I'm actually losing my mind over this.
I know what you mean.:feelshehe:

I was hopelessly attracted to Amanda Knox way back in the day when her case came out, accusing her of murdering that mud girl.:feelsclown:

She just had the kind of look that screamed seduction, sensuality and sex appeal and that she was probably a demon in the sack.:feelshaha:

The only reason I think America largely pretends to believe she’s innocent and Casey Anthony is guilty is because of our bullshit low brow Chad my team vs. your team tribal sports addicted culture.:chad:

In other words Americans didn’t take kindly to Italy claiming one of our own was guilty of something so heinous, so bssically had our ZOG media side with Foxy Knoxy and demand her freedom until she finally got it.:ahegao:

Casey Anthony didn’t have the same luck because she was a home grown criminal so no other country for us to have a retarded tribal sports team battle over.:feelsohh:

I know. Fuck my life. I just can't help it man. I am a narcissist. I understand her behavior and motivation completely. She's fucking hot and lives nearby. I don't have an actual chance, but one can dream, right? I had to vent. My parents don't know about this. I've been writing letters to a psychopath for months now. I feel like I'm no different than the females I criticize, but I kind of understand them now. I still hate them though.

yeah you should stop, at least to have more spiritual peace. These things we can do in secret are bad but not worst thing in the world, but you gotta stop. (as i stopped sniffing my sisters's dirty underwears:dafuckfeels:)

you are fucked up bro :lul::lul::lul:

I know what you mean.:feelshehe:

I was hopelessly attracted to Amanda Knox way back in the day when her case came out, accusing her of murdering that mud girl.:feelsclown:

She just had the kind of look that screamed seduction, sensuality and sex appeal and that she was probably a demon in the sack.:feelshaha:

The only reason I think America largely pretends to believe she’s innocent and Casey Anthony is guilty is because of our bullshit low brow Chad my team vs. your team tribal sports addicted culture.:chad:

In other words Americans didn’t take kindly to Italy claiming one of our own was guilty of something so heinous, so bssically had our ZOG media side with Foxy Knoxy and demand her freedom until she finally got it.:ahegao:

Casey Anthony didn’t have the same luck because she was a home grown criminal so no other country for us to have a retarded tribal sports team battle over.:feelsohh:
Didn't know about her. She's hot as fuck too. These women are sexual predators. Their way of speaking and behaving attracts lonely men. Personal experience. I know I'd be happy to get a chance to ascend with a psycho even if I knew beforehand I was inevitably going to die. This shit pisses me off because I'm here acting all hysterical like a freaking teenage girl. Imagine how hard it is to overcome this kind of seduction with such a woman in front of you, kissing you, and showing her body off, begging you to touch her breasts. Those guys had it coming. Too much to handle.

.is' lesbian members are finally coming out of the closet. How brave!:soy:

i hope she dark triad kills you when she has sex with you. (she will probably reject you for some other serial killer)
yeah you should stop, at least to have more spiritual peace. These things we can do in secret are bad but not worst thing in the world, but you gotta stop. (as i stopped sniffing my sisters's dirty underwears:dafuckfeels:)
what does it smell like

i hope she dark triad kills you when she has sex with you. (she will probably reject you for some other serial killer)
She will reject me because of my looks, but the killing part wouldn't be so bad. I'm too coward to rope so at least she'd help me with it. Gosh, just the thought of having a knife on my neck turns me on.

what does it smell like
Pervert.

Share letters OP

Nice

Nothing to be ashamed of brocel. All humans are selfish, disgusting pieces of shit. I've embraced my dark side long ago:feelsdevil:

Nothing wrong with this as long as you are still attracted to a wide range of women. Now if you were dark triad Stacy only; then yeah fuck you, you’re no better than a female.

Nice

Nothing to be ashamed of brocel. All humans are selfish, disgusting pieces of shit. I've embraced my dark side long ago:feelsdevil:
Based and selfishpilled. Thanks brocel.

Nothing wrong with this as long as you are still attracted to a wide range of women. Now if you were dark triad Stacy only; then yeah fuck you, you’re no better than a female.
I'm still attracted to a wide range of women, yes. This one hits me hard though. Thanks for the insight.

Now if you were dark triad Stacy only
He may not be but I'm darktriad Stacy only. Sorry buddy boyo. I want her to bear me darktriad chadlings

hole tier behavior. are you sure you have a penis op

Average Yandare enjoyer.:feelsLSD:
@kanyepilled

You don’t love her you’re just horny.
Didn't know about her. She's hot as fuck too. These women are sexual predators. Their way of speaking and behaving attracts lonely men. Personal experience. I know I'd be happy to get a chance to ascend with a psycho even if I knew beforehand I was inevitably going to die. This shit pisses me off because I'm here acting all hysterical like a freaking teenage girl. Imagine how hard it is to overcome this kind of seduction with such a woman in front of you, kissing you, and showing her body off, begging you to touch her breasts. Those guys had it coming. Too much to handle.
Also cuck if you die to a foid wtf

Wtf dude
Do you have a domination fetish and that cuck[UWSL] shits?[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Nice

Except hes simping and giving atention to a foid

Oh shit nigger
Yanderes are based tbh, 2d only though

keep writing her and see where it leads maybe you can conjugal visitmaxx
how tall are you? If you're a gymmaxxed tall ogre then it can work not gonna lie

keep writing her and see where it leads maybe you can conjugal visitmaxx
how tall are you? If you're a gymmaxxed tall ogre then it can work not gonna lie
I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
i love woman who crush animals ( small siced / and or insects )

impale them with their heels , while laughing in a sexy manner

got one video custom made , cucked i guess but holy shit , it was beyond my expectations , perfectly done crush fetish how it should be

so yea , i get you . there are things your just attracted to , however sick it is.

i love woman who crush animals ( small siced / and or insects )

impale them with their heels , while laughing in a sexy manner

got one video custom made , cucked i guess but holy shit , it was beyond my expectations , perfectly done crush fetish how it should be

so yea , i get you . there are things your just attracted to , however sick it is.
Thanks for commenting on my posts, brocel. Your profile isn't open.