Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my dick pic got leaked in the whole campus

im not homosexual , im tired of being accused of such degeneracy
Wait a minute. You pull out your dick, take a picture of it with your phone among dudes ("for some reason"), and then you're tired of being accused of degeneracy.....?

JFL

You're an NPC.

Last edited:
but what's strange lots of girls started getting close to my crotch and they were biting their lips while looking at me , BITCHHH ARE YOU DEHYDRATED ? DO U NEED WATER ?
SMH , THEY SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR WATER INSTEAD OF TOUCHING MY CROTCH AND MAKING IT HARD AND COMPLICATED
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN
This fakecel faggot should get banned. Just imagine bragging about receiving attention from femoids on INCEL FORUM.

I wish that every slut who let guys cum on her face would get the photo of her face covered in jizz sent to every single classmate, coworker and relative

a week ago me and a few trustworthy friends stayed on discord drinking and playing video games , we got very drunk and so did i
things got out of control and then we started acting a little sus (if you know what i mean) , for some reason i sent my dick pic to the people in the discord call that night

one bastard thought it'd be great to send it to lots of other guys , and the others sent it to more people who were in not just in my uni but in campus

so i dont want to make it too long , people know what my dick looks like , but what's strange lots of girls started getting close to my crotch and they were biting their lips while looking at me , BITCHHH ARE YOU DEHYDRATED ? DO U NEED WATER ?
SMH , THEY SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR WATER INSTEAD OF TOUCHING MY CROTCH AND MAKING IT HARD AND COMPLICATED
This story confirms you are homosexual, the only cure for which is immediate suicide

Keep your faggot fantasies in your head

a week ago me and a few trustworthy friends stayed on discord drinking and playing video games , we got very drunk and so did i
things got out of control and then we started acting a little sus (if you know what i mean) , for some reason i sent my dick pic to the people in the discord call that night

one bastard thought it'd be great to send it to lots of other guys , and the others sent it to more people who were in not just in my uni but in campus

so i dont want to make it too long , people know what my dick looks like , but what's strange lots of girls started getting close to my crotch and they were biting their lips while looking at me , BITCHHH ARE YOU DEHYDRATED ? DO U NEED WATER ?
ghey