Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my dick pic got leaked in the whole campus

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
20% brag
a week ago me and a few trustworthy friends stayed on discord drinking and playing video games , we got very drunk and so did i
things got out of control and then we started acting a little sus (if you know what i mean) , for some reason i sent my dick pic to the people in the discord call that night

one bastard thought it'd be great to send it to lots of other guys , and the others sent it to more people who were in not just in my uni but in campus

so i dont want to make it too long , people know what my dick looks like , but what's strange lots of girls started getting close to my crotch and they were biting their lips while looking at me , BITCHHH ARE YOU DEHYDRATED ? DO U NEED WATER ?
SMH , THEY SHOULD'VE ASKED FOR WATER INSTEAD OF TOUCHING MY CROTCH AND MAKING IT HARD AND COMPLICATED
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WOMEN

Sending dickpics to your friends is completely normal here.

Could go both ways, if you have a big dick, maybe you could have a chance to ascend, but if it is small, congrats, you acted so low iq and now you destroyed your reputation maxx and it's over for you.

Could go both ways, if you have a big dick, maybe you could have a chance to ascend, but if it is small, congrats, you acted so low iq and now you destroyed your reputation maxx and it's over for you.
truee , there were lots foids harassing me in public transport from my uni and campus , getting close and touchy especially in my crotch region it's very uncomfortable

What a piece of humble bragging, steaming, smoldering, pile of shit this thread is.

Larp i am so fucked twice a weak that i pass out, but never went gay
im already low inhib irl but under the influence i get even more low inhib , we dont relate to each other

I never sent dick pictures to anyone

Get banned. Dick mogger

You act like this is a bad thing

truee , there were lots foids harassing me in public transport from my uni and campus , getting close and touchy especially in my crotch region it's very uncomfortable
Wow same thing happens to me all the time bro, these bitches can’t get enough of harassing me. Legit so annoying, it’s nice to see another truecel brother going through the same ordeal

Then ascend with them you dumb fucking retard

Wow same thing happens to me all the time bro, these bitches can’t get enough of harassing me. Legit so annoying, it’s nice to see another truecel brother going through the same ordeal
you're teh only incel bro who relates and understands , glad u're here

>Discord

it didn't only leak to your campus, it goes from you over your local network to your ISP and your proxy to the cia servers then to pisscords servers their CDNs to the NSA servers and to whoever receives the message (who you intend it to send it to, not counting all the feds who receive it too) or his proxy and whatever is behind it

Closetedhomosexuals.is

Closetedhomosexuals.is
put your dick away hateful insul
DespressedCurryCel1

This isn't the first time you've been given a bragging warning.

lots of girls started getting close to my crotch and they were biting their lips while looking at me
They wouldn't have reacted like this if you had a small dick

This should be an instant permaban

Whatever you say Richard

mogs me. no one has seen my dick, aside from my mother and father, when i was an infant:feelsrope:

You have friend and you a faggot :feelsaww: (FKN PIECE OF SHIT IF ONLY I COULD CUT IN PIECES YOU AND GIVE YOU TO MY FISH :feelsaww:) (disclaimers: this is all in the head of a man suffering from several mental disorders and being under treatment; however, the attached writings should not be taken seriously) :feelsaww:

lol thhis reminds me of the time my oneitis put my whole penis in her mouth but she was only a 7/10 so it was whatever