Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My detailed thoughts on the practicality if hating women

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
@Wristlet 2 recently made a thread on why he doesn’t hate women, which is quite a brave thing to do in a place like this since such statements can permanently damage people’s perception of you, I think it is always important to speak your mind regardless of how others will respond to you.

I wrote a response that I thought would be better discussed in a thread of its own.

Average or below average IQ cels may want to turn back here if they don’t like technical language, but of course everyone is welcome

Yes, it is the superficial nature of the female sexual selection process, and the catalysing influence of modern technology that has expediated the most superficial facets of the psychology of that underpins that process, which has brought about the dire situation for ugly men that we see today.

But; Human beings, animals, computers, liquids, solids, elemental molecules, elementary particles and subatomic particles of all kinds, are all merely different types of physical entities that can only act within their own nature and are in a constant state of reaction to the situational stimuli at their surroundings.

Although we too are emotionally reactive beings who are directly affected by the superficial aspects present in female sexual psychology, I still cannot perceive the emotional responsiveness of humans to be anything other than an irrational motivator for action, set in place by chance as a result of our evolutionary programming. Hatred is an internal response mechanism (an increase of cortisol on the brain) to the external stimulus of the notion of a perceived challenge on our ego, or pride. Pride is an imaginary projection of the brain (like all of consciousness) it is as fake as the value attached to gold, diamonds, jewels, paper bank notes, or the virtual numbers on a screen our species has foolishly come to place such immense significance upon. To an impartial observer outside of the human experience, these behaviours must appear so insanely bizarre, but because of their familiarity to us they appear innate.

Though I will agree that we evolved hatred for the very same reason we evolved stress (chemically they are both the same thing - cortisol) which is to stimulate motivation in the conscious mind for the human to pursue change. There really is no reason to indulge hatred when you are powerless to affect your situation (as we all know incels are.) Your hatred is an illusion, and it makes sense to harness it as a tool to motivate yourself to pursue change where you are capable to do so, but in the situations where you are not, then the only thing that cortisol is doing is destroying your arteries and accelerating the aging of your body and brain.

In a situation you are powerless to change, do you really want to damage your body more by further giving this hormone, who’s sole purpose is to engender the very change you already know you are incapable of bringing about, license to run rampant through your body, based on a slight against an illusory concept (your pride) provoked by the behaviour of an entity who is no more in control her own nature (woman) than you are in control of your own?

This is the end-point realisation of the determinism we all already know governs every aspect of our lives. It makes sense to rally against the universe where you have the power to change it, but where you do not, you are merely destroying yourself further.

This is why I do not habour hatred for the things in life I am powerless to change, nor the beings who embody them (women) and I don’t see why you should either.

Last edited:
Lol DIDNT read

I am below average IQ so I had to turn back.

Why do you hate things even that you can change. Just a waste of your energy. If I dont like something then I will change it. If it cant be changed then i just leave it as there is nothing I can do about it.

Like you say, even men who are conscious and self aware unlike women are only doing what is in their nature. You could hate Hitler or Mao Zedong or your high school principal but they are just doing what they do, but the difference is that there is a person behind it. A woman is not really thinking and doing, she is only reacting, while men know what they do, think about it, and do it with intent.

That is why I dont hate women, because I think hate is something that can only be applied to fully developed people, and women are not really people like men are.

what kind of change are we talking about? going ER or self motivation to pursue hobbies/moneymaxxing? the way i see it incels are not entirely powerless or incapable of achieving goals whatsoever its just that we are prohibited from entering the dating market. this huge wall of text was supposed to elaborate on how it is impractical to pursue unnatainable ends, but you didnt even outline what they are.

also fjl at the pretentious title: (iq of 125+)

I won't by any measure believe that I myself am any better than what nature has made us be, nor that anyone else is better than that.

Humans are STILL no matter any kind of exceptionalistic view of humanity, perceived ability to have everything figured out, or its incessant need to believe itself above their animalistic nature. Animals.

Intelligent, unintelligent, it makes no difference as to your chemical construction. To dismiss things as trivial and push them back as non-issues or things that can be swatted away "if you just redirect your energy towards something else", is to act under a false veil of self-righteousness despite all-in-all still embodying these things you believe you aren't.

I acknowledge everything about the pettiness of hatred, and the detrimental effects. In all irrationality, I find this irrational action of self-destruction to be a compelling force that acts in spite of everything. Willpower is a non-existent and flawed concept that only serves to stroke the ego of the human race in making it believe that it has any actual control over its ultimate fate. Self-determination doesn't exist.

I hate women pewpew.

what kind of change are we talking about? going ER or self motivation to pursue hobbies/moneymaxxing? the way i see it incels are not entirely powerless or incapable of achieving goals whatsoever its just that we are prohibited from entering the dating market.
Exactly, hatred geared towards a financial situation is justifiable because it can provide the motivation required to escape the situation and then it will subside.

Hatred towards the fact you are prohibited from the sexual market can never find an outlet, since if it’s truly over there is nothing you can do (regardless of how hard you hate) to ever escape that situation.

This difference really was quite clearly expressed in what I wrote.

You’re right, I admit it was extremely pretentious and I felt conflicted about putting it. I am sick of reading people commenting something like ‘JFL dint reed’ and was trying to weed them out, clearly I need not have bothered as they came in and commented anyway.

Last edited:

You’re right, I admit it was extremely pretentious and I felt conflicted about putting it. I am sick of reading people commenting something like ‘JFL dint reed’ and was trying to weed them out, clearly I need not have bothered as they came in and commented anyway.
putting IQ of 125+ would do the opposite of trying to get people to not comment "JFL didn't read" :lul: kind of asking for it with a title like that.

@Wristlet 2
But; Human beings
That's not how you use a semicolon. Before you brag about your IQ maybe you should learn how to use one; you wouldn't make yourself look like such an ass if you learned how to before using it so egregiously.

tldr shit post btw

is that your sober alt @Eugenicist ?

putting IQ of 125+ would do the opposite of trying to get people to not comment "JFL didn't read" :lul: kind of asking for it with a title like that.
Tbh it's kind of asking for people to overanalyze your post and nitpick absolutely everything about it that isn't perfect.

Whenever I make a post like this I usually just try to do the "if you say X your gay" type shit to ward them off or at least get some comedic responses from them pewpew.

That's not how you use a semicolon. Before you brag about your IQ maybe you should learn how to use one; you wouldn't make yourself look like such an ass if you learned how to before using it so egregiously.
I’m not bragging man, I’m trying to keep the ‘lol didn’t read’ crew out. Yes, I’m not an expert on grammar, and this was written in a conversational format rather than a truly academic one, but if you’re going offer a critique, how about making it substantive rather than grammatical? You sound like an IT member.
Tbh it's kind of asking for people to overanalyze your post and nitpick absolutely everything about it that isn't perfect.

Whenever I make a post like this I usually just try to do the "if you say X your gay" type shit to ward them off or at least get some comedic responses from them pewpew.
Since that is all people can focus on I will remove it, please know I was not flexing I was trying to keep the ‘lol didn’t read’ commenters away, as that endeavour failed anyway, I agree there is no reason it should stay.
I now see that.

Last edited:
I’m not bragging man, I’m trying to keep the ‘lol didn’t read’ crew out. Yes, I’m not an expert on grammar, and this was written in a conversational format rather than a truly academic one, but if you’re going offer a critique, how about making it substantive rather than a grammatical one? You sound like an IT member.

Since that is all people can focus on I will remove it, please know I was not flexing I was trying to keep the ‘lol didn’t read’ commenters away, as that endeavour failed anyway, I agree there is no reason it should stay.

I now see that.
Postmaxxers are an odd sort.

No matter what precautions you take to prevent their posts from cluttering up their thread, they will always be there. Ranking up and having a high post count is the real-world equivalent of crack cocaine. I found the best way to deal with them, is to derive some comedic value out of their posts by anticipating their response and forcing them to change it.

You did, however, get 3 serious replies. I would mostly focus on those pewpew.

Exactly, hatred geared towards a financial situation is justifiable because it can provide the motivation required to escape the situation and then it will subside.

Hatred towards the fact you are prohibited from the sexual market can never find an outlet, since if it’s truly over there is nothing you can do (regardless of how hard you hate) to ever escape that situation.

This difference really was quite clearly expressed in what I wrote.
hatred can serve to motivate you to pursue different goals that have nothing to do with the gripe you originally had, this can be seen as narcissistic since you are deriving a sense of superiority from a place where there isnt any.newton for example had a schoolyard bully who tormented him, as an act of revenge he studied mathematics extensively, he didnt try to beat him at his own game because he knew that was futile, instead he pursued that what he was already good at to show him that he was better than him.its obviously a huge cope at the end of the day, but its not impractical.

everyone here knows that hatred wont get them anywhere when it comes to women, but you are implying as though this motivation can only be linear and specific.

hatred can serve to motivate you to pursue different goals that have nothing to do with the gripe you originally had, this can be seen as narcissistic since you are deriving a sense of superiority from a place where there isnt any.newton for example had a schoolyard bully who tormented him, as an act of revenge he studied mathematics extensively, he didnt try to beat him at his own game because he knew that was futile, instead he pursued that what he was already good at to show him that he was better than him.its obviously a huge cope at the end of the day, but its not impractical.

everyone here knows that hatred wont get them anywhere when it comes to women, but you are implying as though this motivation can only be linear and specific.
I clearly state that if you can find a practical outlet for your hatred then you should use it. The fact of the matter is that if the hatred comes from a source that can never be fully nullified, it will always be there running rampant through your system on some level. Newton’s hatred was born out of a sense of inferiority he perceived in himself as a result of his bully exerting power over him, he used that hatred to become a master in mathematics and nullify his perceived inferiority by becoming a revolutionary thinker in his field.

Incels’ hatred of women cannot produce the same outcome because (most of the time) it is born out of a hatred of their intrinsic nature to reject ugly men, rather than a just a perceived sense of inferiority.

I agree, if your only reason for hating women is the perception that you are in some way inferior to them, then perhaps you can use that hatred to achieve something that will allow you to prove to yourself that you are not, and the hatred will be nullified.

However, despite achieving this, in most cases the incel will still be frustrated by the fact women are programmed to reject him, and such the cycle of cortisol and it’s negative effects on the body will continue to be felt.

what iq test did u take tbh

what iq test did u take tbh
JFL, I removed that. If you want to debate me on the substance of my post go ahead, I am very open to criticism, it was in no way a flex, brag or anything like that.

JFL, I removed that. If you want to debate me on the substance of my post go ahead, I am very open to criticism, it was in no way a flex, brag or anything like that.
nah I understand why you would post that tbh. Most shit on here has no substance anyways, carry on

nah I understand why you would post that tbh. Most shit on here has no substance anyways, carry on
Apparently very few people here are, so far I’ve had 2 guys willing to share their thoughts and everything else has been either a ‘didn’t read’, a remark on the fact I tried to weed out those comments by stating a required IQ, or a grammatical criticism reminiscent of the kind of thing you see on IT... JFL.

Apparently very few people here are, so far I’ve had 2 guys willing to share their thoughts and everything else has been either a ‘didn’t read’, a remark on the fact I tried to weed out those comments by stating a required IQ, or a grammatical criticism reminiscent of the kind of thing you see on IT... JFL.
Tbh the only other guys who were smart were the guy with the napoleon avi, (not the squid guy). And Rage, if I were you i'd go to the wiki community you would find better suited people for your conversations imo

I clearly state that if you can find a practical outlet for your hatred then you should use it. The fact of the matter is that if the hatred comes from a source that can never be fully nullified, it will always be there running rampant through your system on some level. Newton’s hatred was born out of a sense of inferiority he perceived in himself as a result of his bully exerting power over him, he used that hatred to become a master in mathematics and nullify his perceived inferiority by becoming a revolutionary thinker in his field.

Incels’ hatred of women cannot produce the same outcome because (most of the time) it is born out of a hatred of their intrinsic nature to reject ugly men, rather than a just a perceived sense of inferiority.

I agree, if your only reason for hating women is the perception that you are in some way inferior to them, then perhaps you can use that hatred to achieve something that will allow you to prove to yourself that you are not, and the hatred will be nullified.

However, despite achieving this, in most cases the incel will still be frustrated by the fact women are programmed to reject him, and such the cycle of cortisol and it’s negative effects on the body will continue to be felt.
i think most incels are mostly angry due to missing out on fundamental human experiences, it comes from a place of envy more than anything else, if youve been left out of certain experiences you will look to compensate which can serve as motivator towards some sort of goal.

Tbh the only other guys who were smart were the guy with the napoleon avi, (not the squid guy). And Rage, if I were you i'd go to the wiki community you would find better suited people for your conversations imo
Maybe you’re right, but I wanted the opinion of incels specifically because I feel like this statement is salient to their lives.

@Arthur Copenhauer you are right about the state of this forum, maybe you can offer your thoughts here since there aren’t many who are willing?

Maybe you’re right, but I wanted the opinion of incels specifically because I feel like this statement is salient to their lives.

@Arthur Copenhauer you are right about the state of this forum, maybe you can offer your thoughts here since there aren’t many who are willing?
you can tag @BlkPillPres im sure he has a lot to say on the topic

i think most incels are mostly angry due to missing out on fundamental human experiences, it comes from a place of envy more than anything else, if youve been left out of certain experiences you will look to compensate which can serve as motivator towards some sort of goal.
If you can use the hatred for motivation in pursuit of a goal then you should. Most people here are merely stewing and so for them I say it is best discarded.
you can tag @BlkPillPres im sure he has a lot to say on the topic
True haha, he is one of the best. I assumed he would find it on his own, he and I usually find each other where there is debate to be had.

Hatred is pointless. it will just destroy you from the inside. It does feel good sometimes though. Especially if you don't feel anything else.

Read every word

Last edited:
If you can use the hatred for motivation in pursuit of a goal then you should. Most people here are merely stewing and so for them I say it is best discarded.

I agree completely, I would need to see @Wristlet 2 thread and read his own words to understand what it is he meant

There's a huge difference between

If he means - "How could I ever hate a woman"
OR
If he means - "My hatred for women isn't personal its reactionary"

Me personally I hate women in the same way that I hate natural disasters, I know that when an earthquake does what it does it isn't personal, it "being personal" doesn't matter to me though, anything or anyone who negatively impacts my life is my enemy and I will think of it/them as such, something to be avoided and if possible dealt with

I went to read his thread and its some cuck shit, his logic is basically - "I don't hate women, I hate myself for not being attractive"
I don't legit hate them bc tbf the root of the problem is my subhuman genetics

How could I hate women?
(JFL looking back now this is basically what I typed above)

OR

That mentality is cucked, because attraction only matters to the degree it does now because women are being selective, because of women's actions. Unless you are a 3/10 you'd have no problem getting a date during patriarchal times (in fact you'd still have a chance), so its women that changed not the distribution of looks genetically, his thread just sounds like another man choking on the black pill, struggling to "not blame women" for something that definitely is their fault

Saying you can't hate women because its you that's unattractive, is like saying you can't hate landlords that raise rent prices unreasonably because its you that is poor and you should just accept being homeless and blame poverty itself like you are blaming some abstract concept for the actions of land lords lol

@Wristlet 2 you are mentally cucked

You can't mix prescriptions its not good for your health, you can either take the black pill or the blue pill, you can't swallow both

Last edited:
I agree completely, I would need to see @Wristlet 2 thread and read his own words to understand what it is he meant

OR

Me personally I hate women in the same way that I hate natural disasters, I know that when an earthquake does what it does it isn't personal, it "being personal" doesn't matter to me though, anything or anyone who negatively impacts my life is my enemy and I will think of it/them as such, something to be avoided and if possible dealt with

I went to read his thread and its some cuck shit, his logic is basically - "I don't hate women, I hate myself for not being attractive"

(JFL looking back now this is basically what I typed above)

That mentality is cucked, because attraction only matters to the degree it does now because women are being selective, because of women's actions. Unless you are a 3/10 you'd have no problem getting a date during patriarchal times (in fact you'd still have a chance), so its women that changed not the distribution of looks genetically, his thread just sounds like another man choking on the black pill, struggling to "not blame women" for something that definitely is their fault

Saying you can't hate women because its you that's unattractive, is like saying you can't hate landlords that raise rent prices unreasonably because its you that is poor and you should just accept being homeless and blame poverty itself like you are blaming some abstract concept for the actions of land lords lol

@Wristlet 2 you are mentally cucked

You can't mix prescriptions its not good for your health, you can either take the black pill or the blue pill, you can't swallow both
You’re right, this isn’t the most dignified reason imaginable for lacking hatred. I have a general disdain for the notion of ‘dignity’ though because I find too much of its calibration is hinged upon forces beyond our control.

I think lacking hatred can most commonly be justified when it has been born from a result of ego death and an apathy rather than a desire to one day feel the warmth of affection that is reserved exclusively for non-ugly men.

My thoughts are my own on this topic though, his statement on the matter was merely what lead me down this train of thought.

As I said in the OP though, I do respect those who are willing to speak their mind in the prospect of obvious resistance, that’s never easy. Also, as I stated, the ability to control your emotions to best suit your goals is a form of wisdom imo. It’s not like driving a car where you have complete control of the acceleration and breaks, more like diverting a flow of water into a channel where it can be used, or blocked where it isn’t needed with some degree of effort, to varying degrees of success dependant on the intensity of the situation.

I consider his case of a lack of hatred in comparison to those who allow their hatred to stew without being able to affectively find a practical outlet for it, and I do not think those people have more ‘dignity’ than he does (and they make up most of the forum) because if someone claims to hate women and doesn’t use that emotion to better themselves then it is merely a salve for their wounded pride in not being able to attract them (again, most of the forum if you ask me) They are little different from him on a practical level because they are both emotionally beholden to women and you can’t really say one is cucked and the other is not.

I prefer to dissociate from that hatred my self since I find the less I orient my life towards women the more productive I am, whereas most here are merely holding themselves back by allowing themselves to be totally consumed by it.

We evolved hatred so it was a biological imperative to go ER

@Wristlet 2 recently made a thread on why he doesn’t hate women, which is quite a brave thing to do in a place like this since such statements can permanently damage people’s perception of you, I think it is always important to speak your mind regardless of how others will respond to you.

I wrote a response that I thought would be better discussed in a thread of its own.

Average or below average IQ cels may want to turn back here if they don’t like technical language, but of course everyone is welcome

Yes, it is the superficial nature of the female sexual selection process, and the catalysing influence of modern technology that has expediated the most superficial facets of the psychology of that underpins that process, which has brought about the dire situation for ugly men that we see today.

But; Human beings, animals, computers, liquids, solids, elemental molecules, elementary particles and subatomic particles of all kinds, are all merely different types of physical entities that can only act within their own nature and are in a constant state of reaction to the situational stimuli at their surroundings.

Although we too are emotionally reactive beings who are directly affected by the superficial aspects present in female sexual psychology, I still cannot perceive the emotional responsiveness of humans to be anything other than an irrational motivator for action, set in place by chance as a result of our evolutionary programming. Hatred is an internal response mechanism (an increase of cortisol on the brain) to the external stimulus of the notion of a perceived challenge on our ego, or pride. Pride is an imaginary projection of the brain (like all of consciousness) it is as fake as the value attached to gold, diamonds, jewels, paper bank notes, or the virtual numbers on a screen our species has foolishly come to place such immense significance upon. To an impartial observer outside of the human experience, these behaviours must appear so insanely bizarre, but because of their familiarity to us they appear innate.

Though I will agree that we evolved hatred for the very same reason we evolved stress (chemically they are both the same thing - cortisol) which is to stimulate motivation in the conscious mind for the human to pursue change. There really is no reason to indulge hatred when you are powerless to affect your situation (as we all know incels are.) Your hatred is an illusion, and it makes sense to harness it as a tool to motivate yourself to pursue change where you are capable to do so, but in the situations where you are not, then the only thing that cortisol is doing is destroying your arteries and accelerating the aging of your body and brain.

In a situation you are powerless to change, do you really want to damage your body more by further giving this hormone, who’s sole purpose is to engender the very change you already know you are incapable of bringing about, license to run rampant through your body, based on a slight against an illusory concept (your pride) provoked by the behaviour of an entity who is no more in control her own nature (woman) than you are in control of your own?

This is the end-point realisation of the determinism we all already know governs every aspect of our lives. It makes sense to rally against the universe where you have the power to change it, but where you do not, you are merely destroying yourself further.

This is why I do not habour hatred for the things in life I am powerless to change, nor the beings who embody them (women) and I don’t see why you should either.
Based
LowIQcels won't read, but that's okay.

I agree for the most part. However, although you correctly identify that hatred, and in fact any emotional response, is an arbitrary psychological state, we cannot simply dismiss it as meaningless, as an impartial observer would be able to. Feeling hatred is a reaction that affects us phenomenologically, regardless of its objective significance. You are correct to say that we are all merely aspects of nature, and that there is no reason to hate things for the way they innately are, but if something is neurologically occuring against your will, such as a hatred response, it has a real effect on you. Only highly introspective individuals possess the ability to reflect on their involuntary psycholigical responses, and to transcend them. It is asking a lot of the average person to overcome an automatic neurological response to external stimuli.

However, there must be a distinction between objectively analysing an aspect of nature, and condemning it as supotimal, and thus "hating" it; and the emotional response of "hating" that exists on the base level of human psychology. We can still "hate" something in that we intellectually condemn it, and objectively dissaprove of it, without being overcome with a negative emotional response, and allowing ourselves to actually feel negativity, and its inevitably harmful psychological repercussions.

Giga-Terra-Mega-Ultra-Epic-Ubermensch-IQ

My only point would be that we are predetermined by nature to feel stress and hatred when our pride is harmed by external stimuli. One can't just read your post and think "hey all my hatred is irrational, so i'll stop!" because our brains are evolutionary designed to feel this way. It would take a lot of mental energy to somehow not experience hatred just because the rational part of our brain recognizes free will doesn't exist, especially when the emotionally part of our brain calls the shots.

>But; Human beings, animals, computers, liquids, solids, elemental molecules,
Stopped reading there, got too high IQ 4 me :/

We're not powerless to change our situation. If all the sexless men came together we could change society for the better and at least relieve some of the oppression we face, and at best even solve the incel problem.

I can understand this reasoning. I funnel my despair into hatred because if I didn't I would have killed myself long ago. "Don't get sad, get mad" is my MO lately

It goes even farther there are those who it HURTS their chances not in the IncelTears way of how they think we act in public because nobody does that shit, but in that they avoid/refuse to interact with the opposite sex in their classes or daily life. In my opinion, there is no reason to have an obsessive hatred. I'm jaded in a sense I'm sure most here are but I too don't have a fixation which I'm sure many can tell reading my posts.

Nope I do hate women. They want to be treated like people without the responsibilities. Foids are also not self aware of their own looks and think that they all should get a a chad. Whales see no problem demanding fit men. Foids are toilets not humans.

You are missing a point my nigga and that point is we are predestined to(Hate) accelerate our agening by that chemicals you talking.
Humans are born diffrent some respons with hate some else with peace but don't forget its all predetermined you can't choose anything...

YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE...