Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My depression largely went away

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I don't know what the fuck happened, it's like my humours realigned or something. Days feel longer, and pointlessness of everything doesn't seem to matter even though I am conscious of it.
I feel like a kid just a little bit again. Maybe I've finally gone insane.

Enjoy the feeling.
I occasionally get it too

Can confirm. On the brink of insanity you start to enjoy the little things as well.
Ive been isolated from humans for the past 5 years i think ive gone a little mad tbh

Are you using medications/drugs?

Have fun—while it lasts.

Have fun—while it lasts.
tbh as an incel you'll go through many stages of cope as your circumstances change. None of them last that long in the grand scheme of things though.

fuck me i hope it's permanent
It was for me. I was suicidally depressed until I became whitepilled a few years ago. I've been really enjoying my life ever since.

A lot of mine eventually went away too but not till I grew old.

Make something good of it! These occasional mood-boosts are the best opportunities to push self-improvement a little harder :feelsautistic:

Can confirm. On the brink of insanity you start to enjoy the little things as well.
Insane people have nothing to lose, or at least this is their perception.
I don't know, maybe it's better to preserve at least a little bit of sanity.

Hope not his case. Can't say I'm no longer depressed, but I have difficulties with studies atm, so I don't have time to think about inceldom

Fuark I need this feeling now. Just want to play Pokémon and not care about anything again