Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My depression dissapearing slowly [boring wall of text] [weird too]

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
though i need to walk more because my legs are already hurting from not walking, i can say that, my life suck, but im happy

this is weird, maybe its probably becuz i didnt take a shit in hella long time and poo is touching my sensitive points in azz

or maybe its a diet change, or maybe a state of mind change, or maybe all three things together

maybe i am just slowly realizing how rich person i am if the only person i need is me. feeling sorry for my parents, as im ungrateful selfish and i never talk with them, i enjoy the riches i have in my mind though, and i enjoy neet lifestyle and copes. they will one day die, and i will regret not talking to them, but lets be honest, they dont interest me, nor other human do. i am master of copes and consumism. i will not enjoy small talk with stranger. i will not ask how ur job, hows things goin, how have u been, how r ur kids. for I dont care. funny thing im actually sure i was extroverted at first, but eventually my hobbies made me more introverted than born introverts. That, and being overall disgusted by humans.

My brain is structured differently. everyone makes a child and wageslaves his life, to me having a child and a wife is a waste. other people prefer to go for concerts or to beach, i prefer to code some applicatons that may or may not be good, and that may or may not bring profit. Or learn something, or read something, or play something, or listen to music at home, or shitpost on forum. What? Do you expect me to go to some concert and yell like an idiot? WUUUUHUUU! I certainly lost that childlike ability of mine. Not saying good music + drugs + women & being drunk is bad thing, but damn i am a loner right. These things are certaingly great but I prefer to get dopamine from music, diet, coffee and such, or gaming, or whatever.

Many of people i know think im weird or they are sorry for me, perhaps my parents think they would rather want different son. but guess what, i dont care. this is who i am. I was wage slave. i was social. hell, for a while i was even quite popular socially ! (still not pussy slayer though, but had friends and chit). But i felt inside that its not who i am. I dont think spending time with people can benefit you anyhow, unless they are extra successful, smart, or they have a vagina that waits for you (in other words i think meeting people is only good if you benefit on it anyhow). I remember i wasted few years on toxic friends.

God dam how stupid i was.Eventually i made real friends.

Dropped them too.Real friends are great feeling, but as I said, thats not who I am.

well its nice to have a happy state of mind but this feels more like it will crush you sooner or later... can only wish you good luck :feelsbadman:

well its nice to have a happy state of mind but this feels more like it will crush you sooner or later... can only wish you good luck :feelsbadman:
letz agrii to disagrii may fren

just wondering as your other thread says dad throw you a chocolate bar.. how old are you ?!