Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My delusional brother says he looks Arab.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Do you think he looks arab? This nigga just spent the last hour trying to convince me he totally looks like a sand nigger

Keep in mind he's 6'2.

Attachments

• IMG_20220429_053042.jpg
    IMG_20220429_053042.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20220429_053033.jpg
    IMG_20220429_053033.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 192
Tell him to go to looksmax if he wants to get rated.

Doesnt look like stereotypical arab, looks med/latino kinda.

Normie at 6’2”. He’s a solid 5/10.

He doesn't look Arab

Looks med to me. Looks levantine in the first pic.

very strange mouth posture and honker nose. if he fixed his mouth posture and got nose surgery he could probably get pussy

very strange mouth posture and honker nose. if he fixed his mouth posture and got nose surgery he could probably get pussy
He got into an accident when he was a kid that caused massive opening in his bottom lip that needed stitches

Anyways, he's studymaxxing so idk if he even cares about that

first pic yes second pic looks mediterranean

Anyways, he's studymaxxing so idk if he even cares about that
all men care about pussy my guy. he can def 3rd world maxx tho at that height. can fuck a noodle and maybe even a latina not sure tho

Why would you post anyone from your family on an anonymous forum?

Seems it’s happening more and more. Saw other people dox themselves and asking if it’s over jfl

first pic yes second pic looks mediterranean
How does he look Arab in the first pic? This is what average Arabs look like.

Young yemeni man old city of sanaa yemen A7PAGW
View attachment Webp.net-resizeimage-11.webpView attachment handsome-middle-eastern-man-looking-260nw-297418433.webp
Abdullah altamimi Cropped

Not my problem:feelshehe:
Yeah he has the habits of an incel, and he's high iq university student, but back when he actually left the house he did tell me how some girls would ask him out. But he us very religious so he told them to fuck off

Yeah he has the habits of an incel, and he's high iq university student, but back when he actually left the house he did tell me how some girls would ask him out. But he us very religious so he told them to fuck off
Religious sand nigger coper. But still, he has it better than most sand niggers tbh.

Looks like a mutt. I don't know what mixes, though

Last edited:
Looks more latino

He looks turkic.

he doesn't look that med,nor does he look that latino.he actually does look like a weird mix between middle east and some other country.

Looks latino to me:society:

He looks like an Arab

Well, he doesn't look white. I'd guess Latino and dark Med, if you didn't tell me he's Iraqi.

Do you think he looks arab? This nigga just spent the last hour trying to convince me he totally looks like a sand nigger

Keep in mind he's 6'2.
arabs generally speaking have bug eyes, a hooked nose, a fairly recessed jaw and maxillia, and dark brown curly-straight hair.
by the looks of it your brother is probably latino or some obscure Mediterranean phenotype which isnt really classed as "arab" per se so persian or turkish for example

Meds are white.
Yes, I should have worded that differently. He doesn't look Northwestern Euro to me. Possibly if he was photoshopped with blue eyes & straighter hair he'd look more Northwestern European going off first impressions.

Yes, I should have worded that differently. He doesn't look Northwestern Euro to me. Possibly if he was photoshopped with blue eyes & straighter hair he'd look more Northwestern European going off first impressions.
His hair is straight btw he just makes it curly for whatever reason

But yeah obviously he doesn't look white white

Keep in mind he's 6'2.
I hope your brother has a girlfriend and has sex with her in front of you

What is he a spic?