Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My delusional aspie friend said yesterday that all races are supposed to have their own religions, yet he is...

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I thought he was blackpilled/redpilled on religion when he declared "All religions are rooted in the racial soul", and I thought for a picosecond that he was blackpilled, but then I retorted "If that's true, why are you Christian? Isn't the God of the Bible Jewish, and you're white?" to which he replied something akin to "Oh Christianity is white, it was brought to Europe by the Roman Empire"
Looking back at yesterday, this seems hilarious to me. Yeah bro, the invading religion is the one in the European soul, not any of the ones practiced by the ancient Europeans! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
If anyone cares, I'm an atheist, but he always talks to me about religion because allegedly he has really bad memory and always asks me whether I believe in God, so this leads into awkard conversations like this one.

a lot of those WN copers still think jesus was white, what do you expect?

paganism is the true white religion tbh
@DeformAspergerCel

It's over for braindeadcels.

paganism is the true white religion tbh
@DeformAspergerCel
true. Christianity can teach us great many things and shouldn't be discarded wholly though. In my opinion anyway

Jesus of Nazareth was cleary autistic. He explained the world to the best of his cognitive ability and his NT cult following turned his worldview into a political organization that spread like the plague.

It all goes full circle. Don´t listen to aspergians.

Jesus of Nazareth was cleary autistic. He explained the world to the best of his cognitive ability and his NT cult following turned his worldview into a political organization that spread like the plague.

It all goes full circle. Don´t listen to aspergians.

Ummm is this article a joke or ironic? It keeps referencing things that weren't there at Jesus' time such as newspapers, French, the politics of Jesus vs Barabbas, what autism associations do with their funding, etc. and is generally tongue-in-cheek. Is it comedy for >130 IQ people? Because I'm halfway through and I haven't got a clue about their overarching thesis.

a lot of those WN copers still think jesus was white, what do you expect?
Just fucking lol at their brainlet heads, he wasnt white and they still cope with it.

Just fucking lol at their brainlet heads, he wasnt white and they still cope with it.
Bildresultat för color palette

looks pretty white to me br0. consider yourself debunked