Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(My deep thoughts) - Ever thought how it's kind of weird how such a simple thing validates us?

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
What I mean is when you are growing up as a boy you expect so much out of life from things like accomplishments. Like in primary school when you're envious of that smart kid or that black kid who won the race.

We start off ambitious, wanting to get the best Pokémon legendary and we look up to those who are successful.

But as u get older you realise what makes it break men is literally the simplest most basic thing; reproduction. And this just gives me this ashamed feeling with life. There should be more to it just as you felt as a youth. Its probably why cucks are somewhat happy, but still very empty deep down.

I never felt that way, I just want stuff for free and VIP treatment tbh.

Can't relate. Its other things that inceldom goes alone with that makes life horrible, like social outcast, severe discrimination, etc

Can't relate. Its other things that inceldom goes alone with that makes life horrible, like social outcast, severe discrimination, etc
This, it's not just foid rejection but also the stigma that comes with being a subhuman.

Yeah thats the most fucked up part...feeling like u not fully lived life :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back