Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dead beat Father

• Thread starter Deleted member 44780
  • Start date
Deleted member 44780

Deleted member 44780

Emperor
-
My mother worked hard as a cleaner in a hotel for multiple years and saved up enough money to bring us to the west via immigration for a better life . Then when she came to collect us my father got her pregnant in our home country so we left there for good and flew to the UK :feelshmm: and I was 6 yo at that time so 15 years later of being raised up by a bipolar single mother and witnessing multiple men coming in and out of my life . He's never stepped foot in England to see his own 4 children that he hasn't seen since they where 5,6,7 , 0 years old ( 15 years of stress free , single life with no responsibilities abroad) . :feelsthink:so recently my older sister said that if I don't contact him via the phone regularly since he lives overseas that she will never ever speak to me . Eventhough I told her why should I contact someone thats been absent during my formative years and 90% of my life . Then she says that he's " uR FaThEr " and that him being abroad is " ouT Of hI[UWSL]S coNtrOl" :feelsEhh:. When he was the one that had 15 years of no responsibilities to get his paperwork sorted out and make the effort to help his own flesh and blood and be in there lives.:feelzez: And he got my mother pregnant and made her raise my little sister to the age of 14 years old by herself. So making a women pregnant then leaving his children to fend for themselves in a foreign country is in his " CONTROL" but he's just complacent because he has a family and a job in a third World Shithole :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also because of his laziness most of his siblings have also successfully immigrated to western countries and left him behind and previously in a short time span of 4 years he got another women pregnant and has 3 new born children :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsEhh: so now he's stuck there forever and on purpose he decided to add even more stress and alot of burden to his life when he could have done something to visit his other older biological children that he abandoned almost 20 years ago .:feelzez::feelzez::whitepill::whitepill:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
didnt read cuz u seem troll. however why ur ungrateful cunt? family = everything

How can I be grateful for a dead beat sperm donor father that on purpose left his own biological children to fend for themselves . That's a lot of cuckery to do that to your children ( thanks for the toxic positivity):feelskek::feelsEhh::feelzez:
didnt read cuz u seem troll. however why ur ungrateful cunt? family = everything