Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My days feel numbered

Seven

Seven

Banned
-
I dont know how you guys do it but lately everything's been going wrong. My mental health is getting so bad every day feels like hell. The only time I feel some joy is one substances. I feel tired of living, tired of waking up everyday, tired of women, tired of friends, tired of trying to get a job. Just tired of everything, I need to sleep I don't know how you guys go on but hopefully in the next 5 years I'll be dead if not I'll just rope and force death to come sooner.

It gets worse as you age, much worse. I can't even sleep properly anymore.

same OP shit sucks

Rope or larp

Wish I could do something to help you out buddy, but we are all just a bunch of depressed anti-social pessimistic fucks with have an EQ of 0. Itsa sad life.

Last edited:
I wish I had some advice but I got nothing.

i feel like i don't hae much time left. its like i missed the window of reproduction and now my body is aging fast

I dont know how you guys do it but lately everything's been going wrong. My mental health is getting so bad every day feels like hell. The only time I feel some joy is one substances. I feel tired of living, tired of waking up everyday, tired of women, tired of friends, tired of trying to get a job. Just tired of everything, I need to sleep I don't know how you guys go on but hopefully in the next 5 years I'll be dead if not I'll just rope and force death to come sooner.
Sounds like you're either in Toronto or LA.
i feel like i don't hae much time left. its like i missed the window of reproduction and now my body is aging fast
So you're going to end your life w/o resistance so that the 24yo femoid teacher gets pregnant by 12yo lil tyrone?

I live by Toronto I hate it here. A lot of suicides here nothing good. People are shit here, don't get me started on the women I gave up a long time ago and mental health help here is shit they just prescribe ssris and call it a day. This world is getting worse anyways and I have no interest and being here I wish my parents didn't have me I don't want to cause pain but I don't know what else to do I'm essentially just rotting

I live by Toronto I hate it here. A lot of suicides here nothing good. People are shit here, don't get me started on the women I gave up a long time ago and mental health help here is shit they just prescribe ssris and call it a day. This world is getting worse anyways and I have no interest and being here I wish my parents didn't have me I don't want to cause pain but I don't know what else to do I'm essentially just rotting
DB8DDD4D 4EF3 40D3 9551 6C2C57B6B5B5

Resonates with me all too well. It's truly over:feelscry:

It's tough, I know. But try to stay positive and constructive. Like for me, I want to try to find a job that doesn't make me feel awful... which may have to be something quite solitary, because I find that many other people are quite unpleasant to be around.

I will also try harder to find a gf.

Gotta keep trying in this life, I guess. There are rewards out there if it works out, of course :)

Yeah my body is having a hard time too. I think that anxiety has led to some physical damage which is causing other health problems through a kind of domino effect. I need to try to fix it.

So... you're going to give up and let the Jewish elite and feminists win?
I want to try to find a job that doesn't make me feel awful
I've heard in Toronto that they hire fat aging females to do warehouse work and displace thousands of strong males....Feminist affirmative action.