Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My daughter is dating a black guy named Jamal"

Imagine the spirit of this family, for thousands of generations facing all the brutal hardships life can throw at a human being ---hunting mammoths and dodging sabertooth tigers in the permafrost steppes, facing tribal warfare -and prevaling- by hundreds of competing tribes all through the stone age, surviving the end of the ice age and the extinction of tasty mammoths, having to adapt and hunt tiny rodents for survival (how humiliating for mammoth-eaters!), enduring hellenic expansionists, roman slavers, facing bloodlusty hun marauders, fleeing their burning villages with lungs pierced by arrows from the mongols, knowing death is hours away, but still managing to save the children, only for them to endure a century of the black death (plague), starvation, harsh winters, crop losses, servitude to dozens of batshit-insane medieval nobles, and doing all that only in order to provide for the survival and some material comfort for its descendants...

...and it all culminates on the newest, most sheltered and pampered of them all ---this american foid--- deciding to become yet another single mom with a goblin child on her lap writing "I'm tired of games, looking for a REAL MAN!!!1!" on tinder after her onlyfans is leaked, condemning her to a life of joblessness, yet fails to make her more than 120$ a month.

Absolutely brutal. I hope her only son is an incel, and ends his genetic lineage for good. It is over.

Whites for whites, blacks for blacks, asians for asians. Stop fucking things up and just stay within your race.
No we will continue to impregnate white women and breed whites out of the gene pool

Disgusting grandparents. I have nothing against interracial relationships. This is on par than if grandparents didn't approve of their daughter marrying an incel beause his jaw was not thick enough.
If u love nigger so much why don't u go live with them in aficra?

Whites for whites, blacks for blacks, asians for asians. Stop fucking things up and just stay within your race.
Nah fuck that. Whites are the biggest violators of this rule. These women need to be blacked.

Whites only have something to say when it's their women going outside.

Last edited:
Jafooli, Anna playing right into the Jews hands.