Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My daughter is dating a black guy named Jamal"

He accepted, the grandparents cant even imagine the number of bulls out there impregnating, getting served, penetrating and receiving head from white teen girls and white females in their prime IN general, the bull that he dont want to introduce to the grandparents of his snow bunny daughter is now filled with pride, doing creampie on the pink--flesh (ass÷hole and smooth vagina) while the grandparents recall past times of interracial boundary AKA apartheid, time is over, they have to accept the bull.
brutal

Whites for whites, blacks for blacks, asians for asians. Stop fucking things up and just stay within your race.
Cope.
Society doesn't care about race, society cares about good genes aka attractiveness

Disgusting grandparents. I have nothing against interracial relationships. This is on par than if grandparents didn't approve of their daughter marrying an incel beause his jaw was not thick enough.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Found the fakecel

James K's scraps:

View attachment 548191

James smirking at Justus Grossbier's wedding to Shannon:

paul rudd smile GIF by Signaturee Entertainment

Are we to presume "Bubbagum" is that woman in the photo, and you crushed on her when you and she were in the loony bin together?

This is the only question I'm going to ask. If there is some story you'd like to tell us, can you please just tell it, nobody is going to play 20 questions and try to tease it out of you.

This should clarify for you:

Even if you ascend as a blackcel this is the future waiting for you. Whites CANNOT be incels.

Tbh, would you feel the same way if instead of a black man, she dated a chink or a curry?

Joined Dec 21, 2022 + Posts 8 + sheboon avi + foid infiltrator + kys
Confronted with the facts of JBW and this is all you can say. Go have sex pigskin fakecel.

Confronted with the facts of JBW and this is all you can say. Go have sex pigskin fakecel.
Keep lusting after Chads who will never fuck you tranny nigger wanna be sheboon.

Keep lusting after Chads who will never fuck you tranny nigger wanna be sheboon.
You dumbass coping retard when did I ever say I was a foid? Your brain is rotting from your syphilis infection you pigskin fakecel inbreed.

her parents will gonna raise her mongrel child

She’s gonna keep getting blacked until her parents get replaced with nigger family

Last edited:
The guy shouldb kill his daughter and the nigger(in gta obviously).

i cant even laugh my stupid currywhore sister married a nigger,fuck im gonna drink myself to death again

i cant even laugh my stupid currywhore sister married a nigger,fuck im gonna drink myself to death again
brutal a lot of currywhores are fucking niggers these days

Serious or larp?

I deleted my other account a while ago,since i was too depressed and needed to come to terms with this

my plan is to now just get on my feet than cut off my family completely and move somewhere far away,probably the other side of the US.Gonna take atleast a year though,maybe 2.

my sister is a 30 year old single mom ,she divorced her husband whom she got arranged married to at a young age and lived with him for 10 years and had a daughter with him.The reason for the divorce was because her husband wanted her to quit her job and become a stay at home mom and also dress more conservatively ( wear hijab etc.).She couldn't accept that or compromise and so she eventually filed for divorce.She started living with us again and fast forward 2 years,met the nigger at work.My mom tried to talk her out of it constantly but my sister wouldn't listen telling my mom that if she got married to another person from our race/culture ,their in laws would treat her and her daughter badly since single moms are frowned upon in this culture while the nigger and his family would be more accepting of it and she wouldnt really budge.My mom having no choice,had to accept it.Also my family is pretty small, since all my relatives live abroad, there was really no other dissenting opinion and mine's would not be respected.

@CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
Read it all.. damn bro, you've got my condolences, rough life story. Off-topic but how did your Muslim family find it ok that your sister married a nigger?
i even heard her talking of having a kid with this nigger eventually and I just can't cope with that.Hearing that she'll have a mixed baby with that nigger makes my stomach retch.

i even heard her talking of having a kid with this nigger eventually and I just can't cope with that.Hearing that she'll have a mixed baby with that nigger makes my stomach retch.

Just keep your head down.

Read it all.. damn bro, you've got my condolences, rough life story. Off-topic but how did your Muslim family find it ok that your sister married a nigger?
honestly some part of me thinks its kind of funny too, the nigger is 2 years younger than my sister,has a good job and had no previous marriages and the first thing he does is marry a single mom with a grown daughter.If this doesnt fit the stereotype of black guys choosing choosing trashy single moms i don't know what does.I don't even know whether i should laugh or cry.

What a cuck. A real father would beat the shit out of his daughter for letting her date a nigger. And a real father wouldn't let her date at all.
The father is so cucked that he lets his daughter wear mini skirt

Brutal curry pill u guys even get Blacked

To ITcels reading this: Being against race mixing doesn't make you racist.

Rip retarded ancestors barely survived for only a nigger to ruin their genes
Most white whores fuck niggers but will find a white beta cuck to have children with