Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My daughter is dating a black guy named Jamal"

Based grandparents

It would be kekfuel if his name was Tyrone

FF5457E1 B590 47F8 948F B4190F431980

Whites for whites, blacks for blacks, asians for asians. Stop fucking things up and just stay within your race.
Joined May 29, 2022.

Cope.
Society doesn't care about race, society cares about attractiveness.

Whites for whites, blacks for blacks, asians for asians. Stop fucking things up and just stay within your race.
That literally doesn’t concern you as an incel.

Seems you’re black ,there are a lot of nice black chick with hot body among the nigger community why do you not chose one ?

That’s right , they don’t want you

As a good cuckitor he had to preface it like that before the negative updoots come here way
Jfl

cuckit = larp stupid nigga

He was White.

Last edited:
At this point that cuck father should go thERe on both his daughter and that nigger( in vedio game)

I want to throw a bomb to blacked.com studios
The studio is very big u need c4s to do some actual damage and if u do make sure that french kike greg langsky is also caught in the explosion ( in vedio game)

Rip retarded ancestors barely survived for only a nigger to ruin their genes

A masochistic redhead from California.

View attachment 625665

Are we to presume "Bubbagum" is that woman in the photo, and you crushed on her when you and she were in the loony bin together?

This is the only question I'm going to ask. If there is some story you'd like to tell us, can you please just tell it, nobody is going to play 20 questions and try to tease it out of you.

Joined May 29, 2022.

Cope.
Society doesn't care about race, society cares about attractiveness.
Your race plays a massive role when accounting for your looks. Why do you think Asian men are ugly? Because their Mongoloid skulls relust in extremely flat and non-masculine faces.

Are we to presume "Bubbagum" is that woman in the photo, and you crushed on her when you and she were in the loony bin together?

She was a girl I met one decade ago on the Blockland forums. I felt slight sexual attraction to her.

Your race plays a massive role when accounting for your looks. Why do you think Asian men are ugly? Because their Mongoloid skulls relust in extremely flat and non-masculine faces.
What you said doesn't invalidate what I typed.
Asian men are ugly in the eyes of society, except Chang (thus proving my point).

What you said doesn't invalidate what I typed.
Asian men are ugly in the eyes of society, except Chang (thus proving my point).
Chang's smv = Average white guy's smv. Your race directly affects your looks and how people percieve you (we are not more "proggresive" and "elightened"). Being non-white serves as a tax to your smv.

Chang's smv = Average white guy's smv. Your race directly affects your looks and how people percieve you (we are not more "proggresive" and "elightened"). Being non-white serves as a tax to your smv.
Face > Height > Race
Chads are rare, so society doesn't really care about race unless you have a massive Chad population.

I sat in a restaurant to eat today and had to witness three black male white female couples come in over the course of my meal. As if that wasn't bad enough they seated one of them in the table next to mine.

Between that and the waitress with a bitchy attitude, I didn't tip.

He accepted, the grandparents cant even imagine the number of bulls out there impregnating, getting served, penetrating and receiving head from white teen girls and white females in their prime IN general, the bull that he dont want to introduce to the grandparents of his snow bunny daughter is now filled with pride, doing creampie on the pink--flesh (ass÷hole and smooth vagina) while the grandparents recall past times of interracial boundary AKA apartheid, time is over, they have to accept the bull.