Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My date with a misogynist who loved our Dictator" (IT WONT TOUCH THIS)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Last edited:
The existence of violent men are necessary, as much I do not want to admit it; when I think about war I know that I would not last two seconds.

People like them make it possible. And sometimes I think if inceldom is the price for me to pay for not having the same tendencies, being nerdy and all.

Based fellow Salazar admirer, holes and their takes on politics are worthless.

he was based
Based fellow Salazar admirer, holes and their takes on politics are worthless.
based

all foids have to offer in terms of political opinions is to refuse to put out if you disagree with them. and their view always lines up with what they're told on tv

letting women vote was a mistake

Salazar was based. As were Franco and Pinochet.

Viva Salazar patron of all incels, guy probably died virgin (as a volcel)

Never heard of this guy before, but it sounds like he was like Franco, just a cuckservative without vision for the future. Yet if he could see what became of his country today I bet he would've joined the axis instead.

Never heard of this guy before, but it sounds like he was like Franco, just a cuckservative without vision for the future. Yet if he could see what became of his country today I bet he would've joined the axis instead.

Bro, fascist would´ve literally put us in concentration camps, hahaha

She's not telling the full story, I'm sure they fucked and then she left.

The existence of violent men are necessary, as much I do not want to admit it; when I think about war I know that I would not last two seconds.

People like them make it possible. And sometimes I think if inceldom is the price for me to pay for not having the same tendencies, being nerdy and all.
Agreed. Although if we could somehow make ALL people non violent, that could solve wars. The problem is, I’m sure other problems would arise.