Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My dad

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
My dad - takes away my copes even though I am a legal adult because boomer-tier "technology is evil and it causes your depression"

My dad - refuses to teach me how to drive like Dad's should

My dad - hits me

My dad - Punishes me for mental illness even though doctors have asked him not to

My dad - does nothing but nag me to walk my dog everyday even though I hate going outside

I snap at my parents

My dad - "Sorry that you hate us for caring about you"

Beat up your dad (in street fighter 2)
full

Same thing happens to me, but it's my mom that do that...
tbh I don't feel too bad for not having a father... he could would be worse than my mom

So ur dad is ego maniacal and sadistic

Same thing happens to me, but it's my mom that do that...
tbh I don't feel too bad for not having a father... he could would be worse than my mom
My dad iruined my hairline until ibecame incel, also he brought me to finland, a metropolis full of soft foods, so my jaw didnt grow to the same size as his, i accidentally saw him, as a kid, and he mogs me down there as well.

Allthis i could maybe withstand if he was nice, or smth, but was he? Ill let you figure that out

Brutal avatar.

The previous avatar i had was also taken as i found out, hmm i Incels think alike it seems.

Brutal avatar.

The previous avatar i had was also taken as i found out, hmm i Incels think alike it seems.
The OP in question isn't an incel

Brutal avatar.

HOLY SHIT

i thought you were banned. i was confused lmao