Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad was my moms only bf

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
It’s over. My moms only boyfriend is my dad. She is Asian and he is white. He is the beta cuck white soy who could only get the weird asian chink lady who ended up a complete schizo in her 30s.

JFL the blackpilling never stops the more I uncover about my parents.

My dad is a literal soy faggot that is too weak to get a hot white girl.

It was over before it began boys.

your dad will be me some day when i inevitably go to SEAmaxx and create hapa spawn like you

Go to your mom and tell her she's a disgusting racetraitor whore :feelsokman:

not just soy whites get asian chick now bro. maybe thats how it was 15+ years ago. but now in the new age even based whites go for cross breeding

What's the obsession with a white foid. Your mixed man most mixed people look good. I'm afraid haven't got that

Your parents sound like horrible people. They are both race traitors and libtards.

your dad will be me some day when i inevitably go to SEAmaxx and create hapa spawn like you
you're a monster :feelswhat:
on the other hand you don't have other chances, even if SEA is one

It’s over. My moms only boyfriend is my dad. She is Asian and he is white. He is the beta cuck white soy who could only get the weird asian chink lady who ended up a complete schizo in her 30s.

JFL the blackpilling never stops the more I uncover about my parents.

My dad is a literal soy faggot that is too weak to get a hot white girl.

It was over before it began boys.
Incel father :feelsrope: